Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 06, 2019, 11:55:52 AM
The recorder (under the various names with which they try to disguise it: flauto diritto, flauto dolce, blockflute, etc.) is an indispensable part of the early instrumentarium but it is not a serious instrument and even the best players have problems with wobbly pitch and intonation when they get excited or demonstrative.

Nevertheless there are a lot of ensembles led by recorder players, which is contrary to the practice several hundred years ago when the violin was the serious instrument of the concertmaster (and dancing master) who is now relegated to making sure everyone is in tune.  There really was no such thing as a recorder player back then; they usually switched as needed from the oboe when the composer wanted a rustic coloration, which gives you some idea of how they thought of the instrument -- it was a peasant toy.

I don't know if this is because, while all the serious musicians are practicing, the recorder player has time for backslapping and gladhanding his way into prominence or whether they are simply naturally gregarious and well-liked among the dour fiddlers who form the bulk of the orchestra, but inevitably they tend to program concerts and cds featuring their instrument which would lead you to believe that the repertoire for recorder is huge.  It's not; they just play the Telemann a-minor suite over and over which is why there are probably 30 recordings of it while the rest of his vast oeuvre remains in the shadows.

The problem carries over into performance, too -- the recorder is high and comparatively loud, so the musicianly thing is to worry about blending in and not dominating.  Not so; otherwise-fine performances are ruined by the recorder's facile vamping and gratuitous toodling (did I mention those pitch problems?) running roughshod over the ensemble.  They can't help themselves because playing it is easy and fun.  Listening to it is not.

You're like a modern day Kierkegaard. This read like a passage out of Either/Or.

AZZERAE

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 06, 2019, 03:36:59 PM
no i wish sometimes it was made up but i was lucky enough to survive the original facebook group purge with some friends that had become good friends with heather. i have a seat at the table and occasionally my ideas are merged into larger hive mind thoughts but usually i listen and promote the good happening.

Understood. Cool!

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 06, 2019, 03:36:59 PM
the funny thing is you have heard my voice one time on heather’s show when it was mitd and one time before the last hiatus and was made fun of here on bellgab but i know you all don’t mean it personally and there was truth in the takedown!

I've personally only listened to 5 minutes of Heather since her most recent return to the airwaves, and not being a regular listener, or real listener at all, I'm almost certain I haven't heard your voice on the air or otherwise.

Unless you're maybe Damon - which has been alleged by others.

Bonus points if you post a Vocaroo link of the call, or some such? Those seem to go over well here.

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 06, 2019, 11:22:20 PM
Sick campfire stories?  From these rich fucking assholes?

Alright Gunner, I'll listen with my morning coffee.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on August 07, 2019, 05:54:31 AM

It will be interesting to hear this interview - the Dave Scott SOR one was truly excellent.

Quote from: brig on August 07, 2019, 05:56:12 AM
Alright Gunner, I'll listen with my morning coffee.

Enjoy the water bears.....................   :P

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 07, 2019, 06:03:49 AM
It will be interesting to hear this interview - the Dave Scott SOR one was truly excellent.

Do you think it might be worth my staying up to listen tuit?

VC

Quote from: brig on August 07, 2019, 06:13:42 AM
Do you think it might be worth my staying up to listen tuit?

You're not going to hear anything new from Taff considering your listening history, and we know what we're going to get with HW doing the interview. Stupid cringe worthy me me me gullible idiot. I won't be listening but will check-in here for any reporting about drama calls or BSC HW opening show remarks. Sometimes I will listen for a few minutes in case she has some astronomy space news or "other than" ET/Paranormal BSC gullible fucktard crap she DRONES ON endlessly about.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 07, 2019, 06:31:42 AM
You're not going to hear anything new from Taff considering your listening history, and we know what we're going to get with HW doing the interview. Stupid cringe worthy me me me gullible idiot. I won't be listening but will check-in here for any reporting about drama calls or BSC HW opening show remarks. Sometimes I will listen for a few minutes in case she has some astronomy space news or "other than" ET/Paranormal BSC gullible fucktard crap she DRONES ON endlessly about.

Bingo!

Open Lines of Friday night is probably the only thing worth considering staying awake for.

AZZERAE

We know what we're going to get with HW doing the interview. Stupid cringe worthy me me me gullible idiot.

LMFAO!

I won't be listening but will check-in here for any reporting about drama calls or BSC HW opening show remarks. Sometimes I will listen for a few minutes in case she has some astronomy space news or "other than" ET/Paranormal BSC gullible fucktard crap she DRONES ON endlessly about.

I'm beginning to like you.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on August 07, 2019, 06:37:03 AM
Bingo!

Open Lines of Friday night is probably the only thing worth considering staying awake for.

He made a pointed remark on Dave’s show about how much he was enjoying the interview and that sometimes hosts just wanted to talk about themselves....

I’ve heard Taff more times than I care to admit to ... but this last interview with Dave was very good ... guessing Heater’s attempt will be vocal gurning and asking him to diagnose her foot. 

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 07, 2019, 08:07:40 AM
He made a pointed remark on Dave’s show about how much he was enjoying the interview and that sometimes hosts just wanted to talk about themselves....

I’ve heard Taff more times than I care to admit to ... but this last interview with Dave was very good ... guessing Heater’s attempt will be vocal gurning and asking him to diagnose her foot.

Alright, you talked me in tuit.   I'll stay awake and listen.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 06, 2019, 10:24:26 PM
HAHAAAHAAAA!   Heater says no one can call UFO folks crazy anymore because these little "Bears" are REAL!    LOL !

"THIS IS BIG!  THIS IS REAL FOR ALL OF US FOR HUMANITY!" - Heather Wade

That's right hunny - Little Bears are REAL! They are really aliens disguised as stuffed animals but ITS OK!

Haha, that might be my favorite gif of all time.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 06, 2019, 10:42:33 PM
"7 foot tall shadow people in Indiana"  And Anne Rice Novels!!   >:(
It may have been her best show since returning - Bland is a master storyteller. Having the experience with friends who were also affected was bonus. Even the guitar amp EVPs were good, better than Errin's ghost radar by far.

VC

Quote from: Liberace! on August 07, 2019, 02:30:18 PM
Amazing production quality, isn't it?

I found this on YT. It's hilarious. The cats sounds are precious... it's what they told HW after "I've fallen and can't get up for 6+ months" ...kitty cats don't buy into it either. :D

Lilith

Jason Bland (Paranormal Soup)  Is on LNM tonight.  LOL

Heather must feel so special.

VC

Quote from: brig on August 07, 2019, 07:03:23 PM
Jason Bland (Paranormal Soup)  Is on LNM tonight.  LOL

Heather must feel so special.

Mush mouth is back online too?

Is that the paranormal commercial that is running on her show? :D

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 07, 2019, 07:24:05 PM

Jason Blands show Paranormal Soup has a commercial on Heathers show, yes.  ;D

Pizzapunch

Quote from: VC on August 07, 2019, 07:24:05 PM

Yes Friday Vara will be having guest Preston Dennet to talk about UFOs on the playground.....No joke

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on August 07, 2019, 08:00:35 PM
Yes Friday Vara will be having guest Preston Dennet to talk about UFOs on the playground.....No joke

Don't Heathers very good friends understand that stuff like this will make Heather very unhappy?  Don't they even take a moment to consider her fragile mental state?  I mean shes in GRIEF for Gods sake!

VC

Quote from: brig on August 07, 2019, 08:06:57 PM
Don't Heathers very good friends understand that stuff like this will make Heather very unhappy?  Don't they even take a moment to consider her fragile mental state?  I mean shes in GRIEF for Gods sake!

Calling someone "a jerk" and an "a-hole" multiple times "on air" after abruptly cutting-off the unfinished conversation in response to a caller asking reasonable questions that were not hostile or accusatory, but, yes, good radio drama and controversial, during two separate Open Lines shows about her alleged AB suicide hardly sounds as if HW is grieving. Rather, HW is seething dragon's breath, because she can't get away with her fabricated grieving of woe is me me me not realizing these are all self-inflicted abusive and fabricated behaviors on her part.

HW learned how to manipulate and control people as a "spell casting" witch, dominatrix and phone sex operator, so I don't think her grieving act is ever going to end. She uses AB for her own selfish ends that are harmful to AB's family and AB's fans too. She must tell the truth about this to free her from herself, but she willfully has never done that yet. In fact, she is hiding the truth, obviously!

What a grieving genius she is...

...for a dominatrix and phone sex operator and Witch. ::)

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on August 07, 2019, 09:01:38 PM
Calling someone ... an "a-hole" multiple times "on air"

You're making me want to tune in, dude.

VC

Quote from: brig on August 08, 2019, 12:21:53 PM

HW is a broken record. At least Art's bumper music is worthy of a broken record replay, and, of course, what else can HW do? Broken record 3-ways? ::)

But 10min.+ of unpaid fake commercials per hour is another broken record stealing our precious time away, and Roswell is even worse.

Quote from: VC on August 08, 2019, 03:26:18 PM
HW is a broken record. At least Art's bumper music is worthy of a broken record replay
Why hasn't the she been sued out of existence by recording industry lawyers? Multiple people have been reporting her for over a year.  That Spooky Dennis guy said he used music in his podcast without the proper paperwork and got fined within days IIRC.  According to Bart Ell she should have racked up 6 figures in fines by now. What gives?

Metron2267

Quote from: AZRAA on August 08, 2019, 01:38:06 AM
You're making me want to tune in, dude.

Howard Stern effect - Pahrump style. If she had a cohost like Robin Quivers would we even be kvetching?

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 08, 2019, 03:26:18 PM
HW is a broken record. At least Art's bumper music is worthy of a broken record replay, and, of course, what else can HW do? Broken record 3-ways? ::)

But 10min.+ of unpaid fake commercials per hour is another broken record stealing our precious time away, and Roswell is even worse.

How can she steal from you that which (time) she can not grasp without your consent?

Radio dial:

Manipulate the round knob in the center and stop griping.

VC

Quote from: Karo on August 08, 2019, 05:03:10 PM
How can she steal from you that which (time) she can not grasp without your consent?

Radio dial:

Manipulate the round knob in the center and stop griping.

For one, HW is not on any terrestrial radio station to dial into -no AM/FM dial for HW.

Better yet, I don't listen to HW's KoN, because, well, broken record and cringe worthy boring, but I want to post about her lies here alleging AB committed suicide and other pathetic manipulations she does. I'm not griping about it either from my POV, but you're free to post your opinion about it too.

I acknowledge HW has a following of paying subscribers that may be enough for her to want to continue. Meanwhile, I'll follow and post about her continuing train wreck. It's a well known and accepted tradition at BG to critique, as if you didn't know that.

Carry on... :D

VC

Quote from: Karo on August 07, 2019, 05:17:38 PM
It may have been her best show since returning - Bland is a master storyteller. Having the experience with friends who were also affected was bonus. Even the guitar amp EVPs were good, better than Errin's ghost radar by far.

Bwahahahaha! Maybe you should subscribe to KoN and $upport HW...

Or, better yet, send her Grifter worthy gifts, so she can highlight your offerings "live" on KoN. She even makes requests, so you can "maker" $atisfied.