Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2019, 08:43:50 PM
Yeah, that's what happens when you tell tall tales.  You can't keep em straight.  That's why Art told her to never lie.

More decent advice that she never took.

Shame. Shame.

chefist

New Martinez Tonight! Which new Wade show should I start with for content? Ha

chefist

Hello Heather...coming for you very soon.  ;)

Quote from: chefist on August 11, 2019, 09:19:20 PM

Don't forget that Prius #5 has a blown head gasket.  Crisis in Martinez.

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 11, 2019, 09:25:16 PM
Don't forget that Prius #5 has a blown head gasket.  Crisis in Martinez.

A start...thank you sir...please PM at your will.  ;)

Quote from: Spookcat on August 11, 2019, 08:06:30 PM
Wonder what made her go from yelling on air about how she’s not going to kill herself and people need to stop calling in welfare checks (Complete with desk banging, might I add), to “I attempted suicide twice”.

I didn’t understand the obsession to “ruin” Heather. Theres nothing to ruin. Is the the drama of a failing suicidal podcaster that entertaining, or do people for get there is a world away from the internet?

Even if some do think she’s useless it’s obvious some people care enough to tune in. Also she has the cat lady brigade who enjoy her, so good for her.

chefist

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 11, 2019, 09:45:01 PM
I didn’t understand the obsession to “ruin” Heather. Theres nothing to ruin. Is the the drama of a failing suicidal podcaster that entertaining, or do people for get there is a world away from the internet?

Agreed

chefist

Where are the post?, "Best show ever!?"...."Can't wait for the next show?"...LOL

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on August 11, 2019, 09:19:20 PM

You should start with her first show back, i. e. The Foot Show.  Dramatic tales of a mysterious sprained ankle, near starvation crawling to the fridge for food, bewildered doctors offering amputation as the only cure.  It was a hoot.

Brig has a short clip here https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12206.msg1341786#msg1341786

She would have had to Prop Her Foot Up The Entire Time!

Spookcat

Even if some do think she’s useless it’s obvious some people care enough to tune in. Also she has the cat lady brigade who enjoy her, so good for her.

I don’t care whether she does well or not. I couldn’t stand listening to her before Art died, and aside from a few clips, I don't listen to her. I’m just part of the peanut gallery that occasionally points out her inaccuracies. 🤷‍♀️

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on August 11, 2019, 10:24:45 PM
I don’t care whether she does well or not. I couldn’t stand listening to her before Art died, and aside from a few clips, I don't listen to her. I’m just part of the peanut gallery that occasionally points out her inaccuracies. 🤷‍♀️

Catsmile

If she can bloviate on her little podcast, for cash, why can't we bloviate on a little forum, for free? The only thing making her care whats typed here is her ego, and damage control to her cash flow. What does it matter, both ways? #ItDoesn't  #'MurikaFuckYa!

#LeaveHeaterAlone...

#MOAR!!

VC

Quote from: chefist on August 11, 2019, 09:19:54 PM

When is it happening? How do we listen to your live show? Link?

DanTSX

Quote from: chefist on August 11, 2019, 09:19:54 PM

are you going to say the N word on air?

VC

Quote from: Spookcat on August 11, 2019, 10:24:45 PM

Nice to see you post here. Don't be such a stranger about any HW updates or Japan updates. Are you still in Japan or going back again? Have you been there many times?

WOTR

I didn’t understand the obsession to “ruin” Heather.
I will agree. She provides some value to some listeners. No need to ruin it for them (and her.) I still wish her the best- I hope she manages to find an audience to keep her bills paid- but I will not be among them.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 10:00:05 PM
You should start with her first show back, i. e. The Foot Show.  Dramatic tales of a mysterious sprained ankle, near starvation crawling to the fridge for food, bewildered doctors offering amputation as the only cure.  It was a hoot.

She would have had to Prop Her Foot Up The Entire Time!
Art taught her well. When you leave an audience, you should always return with a tale of physical pain. Art had to suffer through nights of back pain after falling to the ground from a pole. Heather needs to suffer through nights of pain (I know- we are lead to believe it is in the past... But being as I am psychic, I am predicting a future flare up.)

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 08:02:33 AM
I mean, say you eventually get one of them to stick and everyone agrees [Heather is] a psychonarcissopath or whatever (this is, in itself, an impossibility as Dynamo's Munchausen's is, by my count, about the fifteenth such offering), do we all walk away and consider the matter finished?

With all due respect, I think DH has some experience here.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on August 11, 2019, 08:57:38 AM
AZRAA posted a YT link about diagnosis, and HW certainly fits the pattern for some kind of diagnosis.

Are you referring to the link which I included in my reply to MV, the one which I addressed to Albrecht, in the 'My Descent Into Psychosis' thread?

If so - and if I remember correctly - this was a YT video made by a psychologist, in which she discussed the dangers of the DSM-5. These dangers stemming from the diagnostic manual being utilized to self-diagnose, in the hands of the layman, and not a medical professional - such as a psychologist or psychiatrist.

I'll admit I've thrown out some stray thoughts on what may be wrong with Heather, but that was a mistake on my part. I do believe she's unwell in some manner of speaking ... but what it is exactly - that's wrong with her - I wouldn't know. As I'm not a doctor (et cetera, et cetera).

VC

I think you're taking our posts here too seriously IF you think we can have any affect/effect on HW's KoN remaining on or off. HW is far too erratic herself to be dependable about anything, and she has a long history of this even before AB died.

I don't know of anyone here that is trying to destroy her show or HW. She does that well enough all on her own. :D She has an obvious following of supporters, but, unfortunately, HW treats these people like her disappearing act of poof shit-on-you when going AWOL/MIA. She doesn't give a fuck really except for the manipulations and fabrications of her sympathy play of victim-hood, her projected reality, that her inner circle is always going to keep buying into. She has her flock of sheeple.

Notice that most of her callers are not very healthy both mentally or physically, so there is a mutual attraction that is happening there.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on August 11, 2019, 05:26:49 PM
[Heather] hurts her ankle/toe and can't do KoN for 6+ months ...

This does give me a chuckle.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Catsmile on August 11, 2019, 10:39:09 PM
little podcast

I remember how much those words stuck in Art's craw, when Noory said 'em. Fuck, nigga was on the rag for weeks, then up and left his own show like a little crybaby bitch.

#faggotshit #sonnedbynoory

AZZERAE

Quote from: DanTSX on August 11, 2019, 11:21:25 PM
are you going to say the N word on air?

I never believe people who boast about never having said "nigger". BS they haven't.

NIGGER-NIGGER-NIGGER-NIGGER-NIGGER!!!

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZRAA on August 12, 2019, 02:14:24 AM
With all due respect, I think DH has some experience here.

I sincerely hope not.  No professional alive would attempt that long-distance shit-stirring act.  That sort of fun is strictly for amateurs.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 12, 2019, 03:03:43 AM
I sincerely hope not. No professional alive would attempt that long-distance shit-stirring act. That sort of fun is strictly for amateurs.

I'll let her speak on it ... if she so chooses.

What I will say, is that I didn't mean to imply she is a professional, per se.

Spookcat

Quote from: VC on August 11, 2019, 11:25:25 PM
Nice to see you post here. Don't be such a stranger about any HW updates or Japan updates. Are you still in Japan or going back again? Have you been there many times?

I just recently moved back to the States. We were over there for almost four years, so it’s very nice to be back where I can see the horizon from ground level.

VC

Quote from: Karo on August 11, 2019, 12:59:47 PM

https://youtu.be/YM6zm0i0iIQ

Face it, older men don't go to Thailand for the beaches.

HW missed her calling or did she? Her next AWOL/MIA? ;)

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZRAA on August 12, 2019, 03:17:06 AM
I'll let her speak on it ... if she so chooses.

What I will say, is that I didn't mean to imply she is a professional, per se.

Happy to say I am not a professional anything :)

I just enjoy the drama like the rest of us. As for stirring the shit - se doesn’t need any help from anyone to do that. If I see a glaring mistruth I will point it out.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 12, 2019, 07:38:08 AM
Happy to say I am not a professional anything ...

We’re all experts on something.

But, am I correct, in that you have had real life experience being around somebody who is mentally ill?

My point was that you would probably be closer to being able to pinpoint something which resembles a diagnosis, as opposed to people who weren't exposed - firsthand - to those behaviours.

VC

Quote from: Karo on August 09, 2019, 04:42:50 PM
She's had several decent programs in a row. Should she manage to string together a month or two of similar content I just might subscribe. No one is less listenable than darkness dave.

You seem to enjoy some of her shows, so subscribe. She needs your $upport, or so she says.

I will definitely be listening to her suicide show. She still has to concoct some believable story in her mind about AB's suicide too. My guess is she is waiting to reveal that fabrication during that suicide show.

AB was the master of sitting AND staying on the fence about the believability of any story. He never stated there were ET aliens flying around in UFO's vs other possibilities. He was a proper skeptic that lent the possibility that his guest may or may not be telling the truth.

HW, on the other hand, is the stupidest dupe dumb ass promoter of any story or guest she has on her show. She thinks AB believed all this paranormal shit, he did not, and she lies about that too. This is not surprising considering she is a Witch, believes in The Secret, loves EVP's, and has had contact with ET Alien UFO's, etc. etc. She propagates OBVIOUS hoaxes like a religious cult fanatic. Some people love to listen to this subversive mind-skull fucking masturbation, I don't, so HW will never be someone I believe or admire to listen to or discuss the paranormal.

There are people that love this kind of fantasy entertainment, and, also, really enjoy HW's voice and her style of fabricated drama queening. IF she could ever show-up and do her show without fail, similar to Noory, then she could probably make enough income to keep doing KoN.

So far, HW's own behavior and no show "poof on you" track record has proven otherwise.