• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150807 - Travis Walton, Abductee - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 07, 2015, 09:07:07 PM

Lilith

Quote from: Saltheart on August 08, 2015, 12:18:05 AM
Art Bell, conquering the world, in just under 30 days.

...one Human type person at a time.

Spinner

Quote from: Wednesday on August 08, 2015, 12:01:38 AM
Here's the FBI file:
http://www.cufon.org/cufon/Klass_FBI.pdf on Philip Klass. Gets good around page 17. Page 27 actually says "writer is not in full possession of his faculties."
Thanks for posting that.
Should be very interesting.

ChandlersDad

I don't understand his statement that he won't reveal what he cannot document. But he cannot document what happened to him on the saucer. He doesn't have notarized statements from the aliens.

AvDaBr

New rule for the show:  You can't use the word "like" more than ten times per call.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 08, 2015, 12:26:21 AM
I don't understand his statement that he won't reveal what he cannot document. But he cannot document what happened to him on the saucer. He doesn't have notarized statements from the aliens.
a lot a placez only notarize between certain hourz😒

ShayP

He couldn't validate parking.

JamesMcDonald

What he's trying to say is he doesn't want to speculate or guess.  He's only willing to convey clear facts as he remembers them, not guess at things he "felt" during the encounter.

starrmtn001

Quote from: AvDaBr on August 08, 2015, 12:27:14 AM
New rule for the show:  You can't use the word "like" more than ten times per call.
Yes!  Good rule. ;)

ChandlersDad

Consorting with demons!  Paging Kevin Sorbo!! They are playing your song.

Pumamama

There were several others with him who saw the craft, him being hit with a beam, etc. Their testimony is documented.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: AvDaBr on August 08, 2015, 12:27:14 AM

I like that idea.  I like it a lot.  It's likeable.

dan7800

I called Art for the 1st time ever to ask about religion. I was about ready to get through, and someone asked my question :(

K_Dubb

I think the no-undocumented-reports thing is what he learned to do after his initial experience.

ShayP

Quote from: dan7800 on August 08, 2015, 12:28:48 AM
I called Art for the 1st time ever to ask about religion. I was about ready to get through, and someone asked my question :(

Well...we have no recourse other than to track him down and make him pay.  I'll get the guns...you get the cocaine.  :D

Lilith

Well, he said they have irisis,  sounds nice

SciFiAuthor

I really wish Art would have Nick Bostrum on the show. He really did make a solid case that the universe is actually some kind of simulation.

ShayP

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 08, 2015, 12:31:37 AM
I really wish Art would have Nick Bostrum on the show. He really did make a solid case that the universe is actually some kind of simulation.

that'd be a tough listen for me being that I struggle with my own reality.  I don't need to find out my reality is not real....or do I?  ???

ChandlersDad

Whole world simulation. You mean like in the movie MATRIX? They act as if this is a big discovery when popular culture was playing with this idea at least a decade ago. It must take time for new ideas to reach academia.

Now there is some right wing loon who considers Alex Jones a credible person.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: ShayP on August 08, 2015, 12:32:52 AM
that'd be a tough listen for me being that I struggle with my own reality.  I don't need to find out my reality is not real....or do I?  ???

I programmed you into existence around 8:00 p.m. tonight, complete with life long memories. Once the show is over, I will shut down my internet connection and you will cease to exist.

RoseGirl

Can't believe Art missed the opportunity to ask Travis what he would ask the aliens if he ever met them again. That would be so interesting to hear.