• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

I think you would be a lot happier Heather, if you found a new group of friends and fans.  These people in your looking glass, and your callers seem like a bunch of depressed, self-pity focused people.  It's bound to rub off on you and your mood, reading and listening to these people day after day.  Are you trying to make us ALL depressed by making us listen to these miserable people night after night?
You were SO much happier when you hung out at BellGab.

#ICouldBeWrong

Lilith

If you would consider expanding your audience beyond you're 12 screened callers Heather, well, lets just say if you cover a topic that scares your 12 callers, then you're SOL for the rest of the night.

Lilith

I think you should have MV on as a guest Heatha.  I think it would be a FUN night listening to you two discuss the world of radio, podcasting, and technology issues.

Shows like this would invite a larger audience of much happier people, and your show would start to bring happiness and giggles to people.  Does EVERY show you do have to be heavy and depressing?  Even a show like this one could be fun to listen to, if you had a few people with a sense of humor calling in.

Lilith

I think having DynamoHum on as a guest would draw a large audience for you as well Heather.  You two could discuss and compare your different perspectives on the history of your show.

I might even try calling in for that one.  ;D

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on October 10, 2019, 09:01:23 AM
I think having DynamoHum on as a guest would draw a large audience for you as well Heather.  You two could discuss and compare your different perspectives on the history of your show.

I might even try calling in for that one.  ;D

I’d totally go on her little podcast.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on October 10, 2019, 09:02:17 AM
She’s too scared Brig.

I'm baaaack :D

What is she so scared of?  So scared that she limits herself to 12 screened callers?

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on October 10, 2019, 09:16:06 AM
I’d totally go on her little podcast.

I know you would, I'll keep suggesting it.  :)

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on October 10, 2019, 10:13:09 AM
I'm baaaack :D

What is she so scared of?  So scared that she limits herself to 12 screened callers?

Her affirmation crew

Lilith

Lindas trailer park story was interesting.  I wish Heather hadn't kept talking over her tho.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on October 10, 2019, 11:26:41 AM
Her affirmation crew

Art must be rolling over in his grave.

How did she manage to hide all this fear from Art for so long I wonder?

Lilith

Art and Heather caught their producer (her) in a lie?  I thought Heather was Arts producer, and Heather was Arts.  What have I forgotten?

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on October 10, 2019, 11:40:55 AM
Art and Heather caught their producer (her) in a lie?  I thought Heather was Arts producer, and Heather was Arts.  What have I forgotten?

I think she is referring to Michelle

Lilith

So I had to catch this clip where Heather expresses some relationship to her having complained to Art that his suggestion of her having to be her own producer for a while, would be such a heavy workload for Heather, that it might make her suicidal, to her continued, unending anguish over Arts death?  Good GRIEF, pun intended.

audio:
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ev03jLrrB6

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on October 10, 2019, 11:43:49 AM
I think she is referring to Michelle

Alright, thank you!  I don't think I realized at the time that Michelle was still in the Heather/Art picture, that close to his passing away.

Lilith

My God!  Heatha sees evil EVERYWHERE!  Poor Thing.  They say you see yourself reflected in the world around you...

I dunno what to say Heatha.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on October 10, 2019, 11:55:58 AM
Alright, thank you!  I don't think I realized at the time that Michelle was still in the Heather/Art picture, that close to his passing away.
Michelle was mitd producer up until heather had her tantrum then stayed on to work with Dave

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on October 10, 2019, 12:23:02 PM
Michelle was mitd producer up until heather had her tantrum then stayed on to work with Dave

Alright, I think I have it straight in my mind now.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 10, 2019, 08:46:00 AM
I think you should have MV on as a guest Heatha.  I think it would be a FUN night listening to you two discuss the world of radio, podcasting, and technology issues.

Shows like this would invite a larger audience of much happier people, and your show would start to bring happiness and giggles to people.  Does EVERY show you do have to be heavy and depressing?  Even a show like this one could be fun to listen to, if you had a few people with a sense of humor calling in.

That would solely be wishful thinking on your part. From every conversation I've ever had with Heather Wade I can reassure you that she is the most self-centered person for absolutely no reason what so ever.

Her ego would not be able to allow MV, to be on her shit show...and it is a complete shit show. I still give art credit though, he has fans that are clearly retarded who support this non sense.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on October 10, 2019, 08:12:04 AM
...You were SO much happier when you hung out at BellGab.

#ICouldBeWrong
Heh, heh... you can never leave The Hotel Liberace.  Not even through the cuckshack portal.

Corona Kitty

Damn phone, (the fans of art who are left that is).

Morgus

Looks like its another night of open lines again tonight and more long monologues?

Hog

Quote from: DanTSX on October 08, 2019, 10:42:08 PM
That doesn’t stop you from stripping

That just changes your shift to lunch
I laughed so hard reading this my dog woke up and started barking at me.   Oh good stuff.

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: Liberace! on October 10, 2019, 12:06:04 AM
I got a "talking to" for discussing this on KYMO. A music station. At 3AM. After an INXS song.

"talking to" eeww yuck. 

Seems like obvious subject matter to me.

peace
Hog

DanTSX

Quote from: brig on October 10, 2019, 08:46:00 AM

MV might gets Art’s fax machine after all....

DanTSX

Quote from: brig on October 10, 2019, 11:37:30 AM
Art must be rolling over in his grave.

How did she manage to hide all this fear from Art for so long I wonder?

The same way art hid from his daughter for so long....

A web of lies and hubris

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DanTSX on October 10, 2019, 08:07:41 PM
MV might gets Art’s fax machine after all....

I'll bet she has that fax machine prominently displayed under track lighting in the cuckshed living room. Thieving twat.

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on October 10, 2019, 06:52:46 PM
Looks like its another night of open lines again tonight and more long monologues?

;D

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on October 10, 2019, 08:11:50 PM
I'll bet she has that fax machine prominently displayed under track lighting in the cuckshed living room. Thieving twat.

Arts Fax Machine?  That's NUTHIN!  I have the Genesis Device.

DanTSX

Quote from: brig on October 10, 2019, 09:06:01 PM
Arts Fax Machine?  That's NUTHIN!  I have the Genesis Device.

Please turn it on