• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

73s

zeebo

Quote from: 73s on May 12, 2016, 05:16:15 PM
Upper right corner if there ever was one!!

Exactly what I was thinking ... still laughing.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 12, 2016, 12:55:26 PM
Falkie is changing markedly and he doesn't seem to notice.  I wish he and Kathy would take a few days to relax at one of the beautiful camping areas near Martinez, to get a perspective on himself and how he interacts with others.

That's not a bad idea at all.  He needs some perspective about how he interacts with others, such as the pizza delivery person.

MAX

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 12, 2016, 02:33:04 PM
Saying this does not, and should not, imply that I agree with the sentiment highlighted above, but if George does move on, maybe he'll lead me to my next "BellGab."  I've certainly enjoyed interacting with the fine people that I've met on this forum!  Following the Master to the next domain he chooses to conquer would probably be a good experience for his loyal followers.

See Ya, bye bye , come back when you can't' stay so long.  Hope it all works out with your plan to pimp your daughter out to fatso, oh what did we forget those posts you made? Fuck off you suck, in case it's not clear I don't like you. Go back to your private site and continue to suck your masters butt. Thank you and best regards and best wishes for the future .

chefist

Quote from: MAX on May 12, 2016, 06:06:21 PM
See Ya, bye bye , come back when you can't' stay so long.  Hope it all works out with your plan to pimp your daughter out to fatso, oh what did we forget those posts you made? Fuck off you suck, in case it's not clear I don't like you. Go back to your private site and continue to suck your masters butt. Thank you and best regards and best wishes for the future .

Did that really happen?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 12, 2016, 01:29:42 PM
No, he is not changing at all.

This is how he has always been, you guys are just now seeing it.
Just go back and look at post from us former Redbook people. We have been able to predict his actions because they have never changed.

He has always come off as a likeable guy that just had bad breaks and he just needs an opportunity. But he has had a life filled with opportunities. He is a narcissistic weak man that insists everyone coddles him and nurtures him. When that does not happen he goes into scorched Earth mode then finds new people to scam.

How it is is how it was.

This is right on target.  Senda lives in a world of superficiality because that's where the handouts are to be found.  His stories never have any depth to them; they don't have to.  They're just the appetizer to get the sympathy and the handouts flowing.  He doesn't form deeper relationships with anyone, because people fall away (and stop donating) once they understand his true nature. 

RallySquirrel is correct that people came here and described Senda's true nature as a warning two-plus years ago.  Those who did were vilified at the time; try reading those posts again and see that if in hindsight the comments aren't entirely consistent with what you know about him now.  I have had several people who pounded on me in the early days privately apologize and say that I was right all along.

Essential to his plans are finding an endless wellspring of suckers kind-hearted souls (usually women) to keep the gravy train rolling.  SFRedbook was such a place, until it started to run dry, and now it is Bellgab.  He will never leave this site until (a) his income stream begins to dry up; and (b) he finds a replacement. 

Hautex

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 12, 2016, 02:00:15 PM
Here is the site where I go to storm chase, live, since TVN Weather expired.  When you get there, page all the way down to the map.  You'll see car icons.  The ones with the green flashing circles are live streaming.  At the bottom of the page is a chat room.  I think the chat room pops out so you don't have to keep paging between the map and the chat room. ;)

http://www.stormviewlive.com/
You are the best, Starr! We've been under threat more this than ever and I truly hope none of us see our houses in the distance of any of these cameras..

Hautex

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 12, 2016, 03:02:42 PM

P.S.  I love Betty White.  She's my hero. ::) ;D
I agree, also loved her late husbands humor. Alan Ludden was under rated.

Hautex

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 12, 2016, 06:45:53 PM
This is right on target.  Senda lives in a world of superficiality because that's where the handouts are to be found.  His stories never have any depth to them; they don't have to.  They're just the appetizer to get the sympathy and the handouts flowing.  He doesn't form deeper relationships with anyone, because people fall away (and stop donating) once they understand his true nature. 

RallySquirrel is correct that people came here and described Senda's true nature as a warning two-plus years ago.  Those who did were vilified at the time; try reading those posts again and see that if in hindsight the comments aren't entirely consistent with what you know about him now.  I have had several people who pounded on me in the early days privately apologize and say that I was right all along.

Essential to his plans are finding an endless wellspring of suckers kind-hearted souls (usually women) to keep the gravy train rolling.  SFRedbook was such a place, until it started to run dry, and now it is Bellgab.  He will never leave this site until (a) his income stream begins to dry up; and (b) he finds a replacement.
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.”

― C.S. Lewis   
    That said, and since everybody seems to watching Falkie doing the wrong things while everyone is watching, must mean what?

starrmtn001

Quote from: HAUnted TEXan on May 12, 2016, 07:41:52 PM
You are the best, Starr! We've been under threat more this than ever and I truly hope none of us see our houses in the distance of any of these cameras..
Thank you Tex!  And, I also hope get safely through the season.

3OctaveFart

He will get a whole new set of trolls once his videos go up on the Coast website. Maybe BellGab might even get some of that traffic.

Falkie and Casio are two people whose lives would improve if they just went offline for a few months.

coaster

Everyone deserves a chance. Even someone who you think you hate because..everything they ever did didn't affect you in the least.

But we pick our battles because
1. Falkie is easy to yell at and you get a reaction.
2. mob mentality. Your pals applaud you.
Weak fight here, because they don't give a shit that you bitch at them. This is a one sided fight here folks. keep it up if you have to, but it goes nowhere.
I for one slowed down and realized. A lot of us have said it. Falkie is entertaining. Noory is on the radio, and his show isnt as bad as we bitched about. Fucking team up. George and George. Theres a name for a radio show. I honestly think Noory is making a mistake by not making Falkie more involved.
I support falkie/noory enterprises. fuckin a.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 12, 2016, 06:45:53 PM

(c) Senda chokes to death while eating a chicken wing from Dominoes during the filming of a video for Snoory.

starrmtn001

Quote from: coaster on May 12, 2016, 08:43:32 PM
Everyone deserves a chance. Even someone who you think you hate because..everything they ever did didn't affect you in the least.

Weak fight here, because they don't give a shit that you bitch at them. This is a one sided fight here folks. keep it up if you have to, but it goes nowhere.
I for one slowed down and realized. A lot of us have said it. Falkie is entertaining. Noory is on the radio, and his show isnt as bad as we bitched about. Fucking team up. George and George. Theres a name for a radio show. I honestly think Noory is making a mistake by not making Falkie more involved.
You're a good and kind man, Coaster.  Really, you are.

Falkie2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg-xC4siOyw&feature=youtu.be

First of the month I go buy a new keyboard ( it keeps stopping ) and a new Blue microphone, the Microsoft one keeps breaking up the audio for some reason.

See you later.

Kathy's here so I will see if she wants to do a video.

That what you want.  You know what I want?  That you will stop projecting your drunken I-love-you-all crushes on the rest of us. 

Senda is an amoral felon who uses and exploits other people.  You insist that we ignore that because in your intoxicated revery you find him entertaining.  Here's a fun fact: all successful flim-flam men are entertaining.  If you aren't, you can't be successful in that occupation.

Senda has had a lifetime of honing his grifting act.  He's done that rather than applying the same effort and energy to a profession.  There is nothing redeemable there; this is his chosen lifestyle and he made that decision decades ago.  Fuck him in the ass without lubricant nor a kind word.   

Quote from: HAUnted TEXan on May 12, 2016, 07:50:57 PM
That said, and since everybody seems to watching Falkie doing the wrong things while everyone is watching, must mean what?

It implies that what he does in private is far more sordid and repulsive than what he does publicly.  And if you've bothered to read Drone's tell-all posts about what goes on behind the scenes, you would get confirmation of that.

Ok
Coaster you are a better person than I am.

Congratulations.

That is what you need to hear, right?
That is your point, right?

Money for nothing and Heath for free

Now look at those fidgets that's the way you do it
You do a cheap podcast on the M.I.T.D.
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothing and your woo-woo for free

Ciardelo

Quote from: rekcuf on May 12, 2016, 09:46:15 PM
Money for nothing and Heath for free

Now look at those fidgets that's the way you do it
You do a cheap podcast on the M.I.T.D.
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothing and your woo-woo for free
Nice!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on May 12, 2016, 12:29:20 PM
That's one of them things that's SO wrong IMO. He can edit our posts, and people think that's what we posted. I think George should NOT be allowed to edit our posts. I think that's just WRONG!!!!

I give up.. I go and vacation and brig gets banned from George's Fortress. . Very disappointed!
Heads may roll when I rerurn!

Peace

WC

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 12, 2016, 10:35:35 PM
I give up.. I go and vacation and brig gets banned from George's Fortress. . Very disappointed!
Heads may roll when I rerurn!

Peace

WC

Oh Dear!

...and WhiteCrow IS good to his word I tell ya!
Could George get banned from bellgab upon WhiteCrows return?  One can only HOPE!

PS:  Hope you and Mrs. Crow are having lots of fun!

3OctaveFart

Noory's show is objectively bad. Whatever it once was, it hasn't been that in a very long time.

And Falkie knows in his gut the show sucks and lacks the honor and conviction to say it.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 12, 2016, 09:37:23 PM
Ok
Coaster you are a better person than I am.

Congratulations.

That is what you need to hear, right?
That is your point, right?

That boy has a lot of Senda in him.

Plus, he's a drunk.

And a queer.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 12, 2016, 10:57:22 PM
And Falkie knows in his gut the show sucks and lacks the honor and conviction to say it.

Unless you top Noory's offer.

3OctaveFart

Somebody on one of the threads did the math and even if he got $15 for the segment, it would be more than multi-millionaire Noory earns a minute.

The segment is probably about Friday the 13th -- it's the kind of junk topic Noory would center a show on.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 12, 2016, 11:19:59 PM
Somebody on one of the threads did the math and even if he got $15 for the segment, it would be more than multi-millionaire Noory earns a minute.

The segment is probably about Friday the 13th -- it's the kind of junk topic Noory would center a show on.

What the Jorge lacks in quality, he makes up for in quantity.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 12, 2016, 11:19:59 PM

One of his latest unboxing videos says you might be right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWSnvGhZ8Ug

George has been going a bit wild on Amazon and Ebay buying things to unbox.
He says he gets lots of free samples that he will unbox.
I sent the pizza and it gave you all fodder to laugh at for days, as it was meant to. Now it is someones turn to step up and make video gold, http://poopsenders.com/

BTW, there is also a video about a Noory shirt he bought. He started to open it but he stopped the video and restarted it because Kathy walked by in the all together. You know he does not know how to fully erase that shit so it is a thing that exists.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 13, 2016, 12:03:19 AM
I sent the pizza and it gave you all fodder to laugh at for days, as it was meant to. Now it is someones turn to step up and make video gold, http://poopsenders.com/

Sweet Jesus, please let me be able to have this delivered to him during the next Gabcast.  I promise to never tell people you don't exist, or take your Dad's name in vain, or think about shagging my girlfriend in a confessional booth ever again.