• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bellgab's predictions for 2015

Started by nooryisawesome, December 28, 2014, 06:07:05 PM

Since C2C sucks, I thought i would be cool if BGers seriously tried to predict events in 2015. We could compare them to Hougue ( if he actually gives a prediction) and the Number ladies predictions.

I'll say Putin tries to lay claim to the arctic oil somehow that will cause a moderate standoff, which will eventually de-escalate.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 28, 2014, 06:07:05 PM
Since C2C sucks, I thought i would be cool if BGers seriously tried to predict events in 2015. We could compare them to Hougue ( if he actually gives a prediction) and the Number ladies predictions.

Great idea.... Maybe GabCast could borrow it for next week's show.... Provided there is a show and enough Bellgabbers would call in.

littlechris

I was wondering the same thing. Sadly, I think the show is now defunct.

Heather Wade

I predict Jonathan Frakes will direct the next Star Trek film.  Sans lens flares.

Zoo

I predict that another virus will hit the African population hard. There will be at least 8 terrorist attacks around the world. Two planes with red lettering will crash. Two large ships will sink in the ocean. Eight Fiat Currencies will fail. The American Dollar will start losing even more ground on the world stage. Police in America will kill over 5,000 citizens without a trial. At least three major protests will happen in the US. Clinton and Bush will both run for president.  And a civil war will break out some where in the world as well!!1

Daggit

Falkie will take the reigns of BellGab from MV and will increase the amount of sub forums.  In a dramatic roll reversal MV will become destitute and rant (even more) in YouTube videos about all those who have wronged him.

George Noory will go on safari and shoot endangered wildlife.

His listeners never hear the end of it

Gd5150

Excellent idea! A gabcast new years predictions show! And perhaps in October a Ghost to Gab show?

In the tradition of every other year of predictions I will use the standard c2c formula to make mine"
(previous years worst disasters X 10).
1. In 2015 we can expect to see dozens more airlines disappearing from radar without a trace which will push the UN to call for a new world wide radar system.

2. Race riots will break out all over the US forcing the UN to take all of our guns.

(Optional because whats a predictions show be with out it).

3. And of course the (insert current presidents last name here) administration will try to lock everyone up in concentration camps that are located in Colorado.

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 28, 2014, 07:33:50 PM
I predict Jonathan Frakes will direct the next Star Trek film.  Sans lens flares.

Anytime Frakes makes an appearance you know it's a great year. Preferred would be a follow up to "Alien Autopsy".

ItsOver

I know I'm going out on a limb, but I predict Noory will continue to suck in 2015.  Also, Art will quit once again.  I'm not sure he'll start again but he'll definitely quit.

Daggit

Quote from: ItsOver on December 28, 2014, 10:02:20 PM
I know I'm going out on a limb, but I predict Noory will continue to suck in 2015.  Also, Art will quit once again.  I'm not sure he'll start again but he'll definitely quit.

You might just score a rare double ding.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Zoo on December 28, 2014, 07:41:43 PM
I predict that another virus will hit the African population hard. There will be at least 8 terrorist attacks around the world. Two planes with red lettering will crash. Two large ships will sink in the ocean. Eight Fiat Currencies will fail. The American Dollar will start losing even more ground on the world stage. Police in America will kill over 5,000 citizens without a trial. At least three major protests will happen in the US. Clinton and Bush will both run for president.  And a civil war will break out some where in the world as well!!1

The faux nihilist Cassandra of FalkieGab will continue to fester like the septic hemorrhoid that he is! 6-4-3 Double Play.

WOTR

Can I make a prediction that something will NOT happen?  If so, I would predict that Noory will not broadcast from his Hawaiian studio.

I would also predict that there will be a commercial space flight.  The service will continue until the next crash (yes, there will be another, and within the first 100 paid flights.)

Outside of that, I just have more sarcastic, cynical "predictions" that probably belong more in the general forums than here...

Yorkshire pud

I predict people will continue to listen to Noory and then complain they've wasted a few hours listening to him; before doing it again and again.
Meanwhlie Noory will smugly point to his listening figures justifying continued employment in his post that people complain about.

Morgus

Quote from: ItsOver on December 28, 2014, 10:02:20 PM
"DING, DING, DING!"  ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2014, 12:47:35 AM
I predict people will continue to listen to Noory and then complain they've wasted a few hours listening to him; before doing it again and again.
Meanwhlie Noory will smugly point to his listening figures justifying continued employment in his post that people complain about.

I predict Yorkshire Pud will make this same point at least once every two weeks in 2015

::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 29, 2014, 01:22:15 AM
I predict Yorkshire Pud will make this same point at least once every two weeks in 2015

::)

You can't have too much of a good thing.  :D

pyewacket

I predict:

In general- conditions will continue to deteriorate as long as people continue to ignore the core problems in our society.

For sure- nothing will change on C2C- same old George, same old guests, same old topics.
Also, Hollywood will make some awful movies.

In the tradition of a cold reading-
-there will be new scandals... involving sports figures, Hollywood, and politicians
- extreme weather in tornado alley, floods where there's above record rainfall and drought where they've not had rain.

littlechris

Quote from: pyewacket on December 29, 2014, 01:28:50 AM
I predict:

In general- conditions will continue to deteriorate as long as people continue to ignore the core problems in our society.

For sure- nothing will change on C2C- same old George, same old guests, same old topics.
Also, Hollywood will make some awful movies.

In the tradition of a cold reading-
-there will be new scandals... involving sports figures, Hollywood, and politicians
- extreme weather in tornado alley, floods where there's above record rainfall and drought where they've not had rain.

I agree.

P.S.  I love your avatars.

Ed Dames will run out of money and do another final killshot tour, while back peddling on his earlier claim that Earth would be besieged by a series of coronal mass elections beginning in late 2014. He will later
become a consultant on Russia Today and vacation on a tropical island.

b_dubb

I predicted that Kim Jung Un would be removed from power by the Chinese and forced to watch Pineapple Express repeatedly for a solid year.

But that post was deleted by Kim Jung Un. I mean MV.

malliard

Jimmy Church hosts coast to coast am

Dark Matter Radio Network folds.

Art fires Keith, pulls Art Bell.com and doesnt do anymore radio.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: malliard on December 29, 2014, 11:04:45 PM
Jimmy Church hosts coast to coast am

Dark Matter Radio Network folds.

Art fires Keith, pulls Art Bell.com and doesnt do anymore radio.

If you're really really sure this our future.... I'll just take the gas pipe now.

One of the Rolling Stones will kick the honky tonk blues bucket. The Magic 8 Ball said I am not supposed to say which one.

The General will finally steal an abandoned telephone booth and record a Fret Files podcast episode from said booth.

Art Bell will return with a show and it will be fantastic.

RadioShack will not be able to survive 2015, no matter what financial wiggling is executed.

MV's membership in the "Learn Any Language With 8 Track Tapes Correspondence Course" will come to a brilliant end in 2015, as will the LALW8TTCC company  itself.

Bonus (long range):

Tom Robbins will not release a new novel in 2015, 2016, 2017, or 2018.  But during those four years, Stephen King will release 7 or 8 novels.

(For the love of God, please tell me I'm wrong, Mr. Robbins.)