• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2016, 09:09:53 PM
You always forgive me for being late during Hoagies show......so I forgive you too!  :-*

;)

ShayP

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2016, 09:08:30 PM
We'll just have to try to be more interesting, less playing around......or not.   LOL's

We need the perfect balance!  :D

Lilith

Quote from: 73s on May 06, 2016, 09:08:31 PM
Almost 100 guests + members in thread now on just her second show

You made me look again just now:

"23 Members and 76 Guests are viewing this topic."

trostol

i just emailed her all the guests i sent to Ross and Heather lol except i forgot to add

Neil DeGrasse Tyson

JesusJuice

I tuned out to watch Real Time / Real Time Overtime. Did wolfman really call in for like 20 minutes?

Quote from: 73s on May 06, 2016, 09:04:43 PM
Kick ass that she incorporates the BellGab thread into her show!

It's all fun and games until BellGab turns against you, that's why we can't have nice things. :-\

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on May 06, 2016, 09:11:40 PM
i just emailed her all the guests i sent to Ross and Heather lol except i forgot to add

Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Do you feel redemption?

ShayP

Quote from: JesusJuice on May 06, 2016, 09:11:54 PM
I tuned out to watch Real Time / Real Time Overtime. Did wolfman really call in for like 20 minutes?

Yes.  >:(

Kolchak

Quote from: ShayP on May 06, 2016, 09:10:12 PM
Have you seen "Let's Scare Jessica to Death" recently?  It freaked me out when I was young.  Watched it a few months ago and was bored.  I dig the movie...it just doesn't hold up over time.

It did the same thing "The Witch" did this year, but was much more effective at it. I'd say you have to be in the right mood. Both LSJTD and "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" have some seriously interesting socio-political commentary going on beneath the surface, and that aspect always keeps me interested.

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on May 06, 2016, 09:12:10 PM
Do you feel redemption?

nah...but i will if i get my dinosaur show from her or bateman lol

Quote from: ShayP on May 06, 2016, 09:08:01 PM
I doubt that.  You are a cunning man with a purpose.
There are many models and I have a plan. (Pizza get)

PrairieGhost

Call Amy On The Radio (424) 253-0632 Skype: Amyontheradio

73s

Have to repeat my guest request for former gov. Fife Symington and his story about what he saw and experienced with the whole Phoenix Lights situation. Not sure he's been on many shows.

JesusJuice

Quote from: ShayP on May 06, 2016, 09:12:30 PM
Yes.  >:(

Cool beans. I like wolfman now. I follow him on Twitter and I listen to his podcasts.

WildCard

Call you fagots! I know I sucked but I proved literally anybody can do it.

(424) 253-0632

Lilith

I'm enjoying it (Amy)!  OpenLines is usually my favorite.

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on May 06, 2016, 09:10:12 PM
Have you seen "Let's Scare Jessica to Death" recently?  It freaked me out when I was young.  Watched it a few months ago and was bored.  I dig the movie...it just doesn't hold up over time.
I did when it was finally released on DVD some years back, and it was still creepy and scary to me. But again, just a vibe. Been more a fan of that than the blood and guts or torture horror that is popular now (though like old giallo stuff.) But admittedly, I drank myself into a state beforehand. I need to watch sober and pay attention, but, then again, why ruin the magic? Though I think the more grainy, real film, etc stuff "works" better than the CGI and high-def of today for some subjects.
Wolfman again! And some of the cheapies had some social commentary, in a way, sorta.

trostol

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ShayP

I think I will lose my "call-in" virginity with this show.  However, not tonight.  My neighbors and the city itself are unruly and I am immensely irritated.

JesusJuice

Yes! I missed Wolfman because I was watching Bill Maher but I looks like I'll get to hear him afterall.

ShayP

wolfman in disguise?  :P

Lilith

Quote from: WildCard on May 06, 2016, 09:14:28 PM
Call you fagots! I know I sucked but I proved literally anybody can do it.

(424) 253-0632

Ya done GREAT.....but you forgot to say "Hello to all the bellgabbers in the Amy On The Radio thread....   :'(

Kolchak

Wolfman is doing bits now?

trostol

i wanna punch him in the throat

ShayP

Quote from: JesusJuice on May 06, 2016, 09:14:21 PM

Cool beans. I like wolfman now. I follow him on Twitter and I listen to his podcasts.

To each their own JJ.  I don't like him.  Cheers to you man!

Lilith

Oh Gawd!  I love it that she plays with the prank callers !!!!    ;D

Father Guido Sarducci, from Johnny Carson Show.

Chine

I think I'll call in.