Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 29, 2014, 07:42:55 PM
Be sure to tune in Friday not for a kid you not:

Unconventional Healing & Yoga with Brad Willis

gee,this must be the "new direction"

ItsOver

Hahaha, geesh.  Pitiful.  UFO Phil will be the perfect closing act.

paladin1991

Brad Willis?  Shit, I loved that guy in 'Hudson Hawk'.  I knew that cat was cool and weird.  Maybe that is what happend to Demi, why she's a wack job ?

Nebraska888

Quote from: ItsOver on April 29, 2014, 08:27:02 PM
Hahaha, geesh.  Pitiful.  UFO Phil will be the perfect closing act.

Pitiful is right.  Ugh.

zeebo

What's next, a show on vegan smoothie recipes?

DocHolliday

George claims to have won three Emmy awards, if I recall correctly.

http://www.emmys.com/awards/nominations/award-search

I didn't find anything on that search.  Can anyone else find out if he's listed on that site?  Are there any accurate sources for his Emmy awards at all?

yumyumtree

At the Stroke of Midnight, good points. I've never been a big fan of Deepak Chopra either, but he also has gotten a big boost from Oprah.
I'm also disgusted at the people who still revere the late Osho. I remember the whole Antelope affair very well. People in Montana were afraid that the same thing would happen with Church Universal and Triumphant.

Since we're on the subject of Oregon, I think it was an OR masseuse who upset Al Gore when she wouldn't give him a happy ending or help open some chakra or something. She called him a crazed sex poodle.

Quote from: DocHolliday on April 29, 2014, 09:40:43 PM

I didn't find anything on that search.  Can anyone else find out if he's listed on that site?  Are there any accurate sources for his Emmy awards at all?

He's got em, I can't remember what for though.

DocHolliday

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on April 29, 2014, 10:01:19 PM

The only thing I can seem to find is information that's been supplied by Noory and Co. themselves, nothing else.

aldousburbank

Quote from: zeebo on April 29, 2014, 09:26:00 PM
What's next, a show on vegan smoothie recipes?
The Mrs Burbank would be great for that one uh huh.

ItsOver

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on April 29, 2014, 10:01:19 PM
They must be for when he was serving in "McHale's Navy."

bigchucka

At least least they're not "Prestegious" (As Bill Cunningham calls them) Marconi awards.  Bill makes a big deal in his show intro about his two.  Imagine if Noory had three of em what he would do...

yumyumtree

Quote from: bigchucka on April 29, 2014, 10:43:34 PM
At least least they're not "Prestegious" (As Bill Cunningham calls them) Marconi awards.  Bill makes a big deal in his show intro about his two.  Imagine if Noory had three of em what he would do...

Yes, I got so sick of hearing that. I'm so glad I stopped listening to that hack.

Another lame show brought to you by Georgy-Porgy and Tom-Tom.   This week's guests suck even more than usual.  Noory usually has a few interesting guests scattered here and there but not this week. Only one guest this week, re UFO abductions, seems interesting though George, as usual, will screw it up.  I wish a UFO would abduct George and Tommy.

Noory Sucks!!!!!!   Noory Sucks!!!!!!    Noory Sucks!!!!

ZHero

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 29, 2014, 11:27:32 PM
Another lame show brought to you by Georgy-Porgy and Tom-Tom.   This week's guests suck even more than usual.  Noory usually has a few interesting guests scattered here and there but not this week. Only one guest this week, re UFO abductions, seems interesting though George, as usual, will screw it up.  I wish a UFO would abduct George and Tommy.

Noory Sucks!!!!!!   Nooryy Sucks!!!!!!    Noory Sucks!!!!

Yeah, medical quackery show tonight. I wont be listening. If i have to Hear C-a-r-n-i-v-o-r-a or TOOMERIC again I'll puke.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 29, 2014, 11:50:44 PM
"They put him in a self-induced coma."

Heard that too. We're howling with laughter here. Claasshhik!!

b_dubb

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 29, 2014, 11:50:44 PM
"They put him in a self-induced coma."
Happens to everyone who listens to Coast To Coast AM with George Noory

Dateline

Congratulations you have caused my joy of listening to Coast this week to expire, and antibiotics will not cure it.

I'm allergic to uninteresting shows and my allergist has directed for me not to listen. 

Dateline

Alex Jones has Infowars.  Noory has Infomercials.

I'm pretty sure that he might have meant medically induced coma, but what do you expect from George. I don't listen to the program much, but when I do, the only entertainment is the Nooryisms that seem to flow from his pizza roll burnt mouth on a nightly basis

I just learned from George that heat kills bacteria and "is bacteria intelligent"?
The hits just keep coming

yumyumtree

No, I don't think that anybody will want to try the fecal transplants at home, so we needn't  worry about that. Unless its part of some sex fetish, but who wants to go there?

fineart

Quote from: RecoveringNooryFan on April 30, 2014, 12:22:18 AM
I just learned from George that heat kills bacteria and "is bacteria intelligent"?
The hits just keep coming
People can learn a lot from George Noory. For example, you can learn what NOT to do has a host of a talk show.

They were all 'Regional Emmy's', whatever that is.  Regional Emmy's must be very prestigious, apparently no one has created a website that lists them.

The ones George claims are from his TV production days:

Quote from: Gnoory on August 14, 2013, 11:15:08 PM
3 emmys     
1978 in detroit for producing the midwest blizzard
1982  stlouis for tv production
1983  st.louis  scenic design

Nebraska888

Every program this week has sucked, currently is sucking, or will suck.  Bad topics, bad guests, and Noory.   :P

yumyumtree

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 30, 2014, 12:46:18 AM

They were all 'Regional Emmy's', whatever that is.  Regional Emmy's must be very prestigious, apparently no one has created a website that lists them.

The ones George claims are from his TV production days:
Thanks for looking into this.