• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

your favorite story george has told about his personal life?

Started by tweet75, April 16, 2012, 11:56:30 PM

tweet75

mine is when george was talking about being kind to strangers. He used the example of when he was staying at a hotel on his speaking tour he tried to walkthrough the drivethrough of a fast foot restaurant (it was late and dining room was closed )and they refused to serve him because they do not serve people that walk through drive through. A guest at the hotel across the street saw him and offered george his car to drive through the restaurant.

Sardondi

Any story in which George nearly dies. I even try to suspend disbelief of his quite literally incredible whopper about "nearly being kidnapped" in Mexico, just because it gives me hope...

The most absurd was the time he had some new age-ey type on and she started talking about unicorns.  Always ready to seize on a chance to creepily hit on a younger woman, George pipes in about how he used to give unicorn figurines out to people when he was a kid.

Eddie Coyle

The one he told on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 about his trips to Montenegro to engage in his coprophagiac fantasies. Apparently, he met Yutilda, a 427lb amputee and prostitute who shat in his mouth. It takes a brave broadcaster to admit he's cuckoo for caca.

Noory used to clean his toilet with his toothbrush, but it made the bowl too smelly.

b_dubb

tweet ... why so many "favorite George" posts? really?  George doesn't do anything that I like except when he calls off work

punkinpie

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 17, 2012, 03:00:27 PM
         coprophagiac

I learned a new word today.  Fuck, this is a sick world we live in.

CoastCanuck

he usually tells the story when Alex Jones is on about how the 2 of them were speaking at a conference and George fell into a puddle  (something like that)

Sardondi

Quote from: CoastCanuck on April 17, 2012, 04:52:04 PM
he usually tells the story when Alex Jones is on about how the 2 of them were speaking at a conference and George fell into a puddle  (something like that)

"There's a man who lives a life of danger..."

I like the stories about George dealing with the vermin around him.

The time he came back to LA from St Louis and his home was swarming with flies.  Turned out there was a dead squashed squirrel under his bed.  He wondered how it got there.

The time he came back to St Louis from LA, opened his barbeque and found a bunch of ants all over the inside moving their eggs around.

The time his hampster had babies and his father stomped them to death in his bare feet.

And I just gotta include the one where his downstairs bathroom was not usable and his date had to come in and use the one upstairs off the master bedroom.  He'd been up there earlier using his dissection kit to clip his nails or something and had left it out.  She saw it laying out, screamed, came running and crying down the stairs, ran outside, he never saw her again.

Ruteger

Several years ago, I was on a business trip in Portland, OR. I was waiting for the Max train, and there was a homeless man there sitting on a bench. Damn, he seemed in need. I NEVER EVER give $ to panhandlers, but for some reason this poor soul seemed completely genuine. I walked into the convenience store 3 feet away and purchased a $3 protein meal bar and gave it to him. I swear, he almost came to tears when I handed that to him. I will never forget that experience. P.S. NEVER give money to beggars - give them coupons for food, etc. so they don't use it for drugs or booze.
====================================================================

Quote from: tweet75 on April 16, 2012, 11:56:30 PM
mine is when george was talking about being kind to strangers. He used the example of when he was staying at a hotel on his speaking tour he tried to walkthrough the drivethrough of a fast foot restaurant (it was late and dining room was closed )and they refused to serve him because they do not serve people that walk through drive through. A guest at the hotel across the street saw him and offered george his car to drive through the restaurant.

jazmunda

The George story that I hate is his ones about the shadow rodents. It just sounds so contrived like he is trying to connect with the audience. If he is going to make up a story to connect with the audience and their favourite topics then at least make up a story about seeing a black triangle UFO.

When he first started on C2C he claimed he was Italian.

Noory from Dearborn. Right.

I like when he me mentions he sold shoes. It reminds me of all those Al bundy jokes about shoe salesmen

11angeleyes11

Quote from: HorrorReporter on May 02, 2012, 07:18:38 PM
I like when he me mentions he sold shoes. It reminds me of all those Al bundy jokes about shoe salesmen
Perhaps that's why he refers to the Coast audience as family, i.e., "All in the Coast Family?"

Frys Girl

I think the less George talks about his personal life, the better. He is boring and doesn't have anything to share. With Art, you can actually learn something new and fun. With George, zero.

Jasmine

For me, it's any lame tale concerning his "legendary" late auntie, Chaka Khan (I honestly forget her real name). Apparently, the old metaphysical girl met her maker one dark and stormy night in her bathtub when, I think, a plugged-in transistor radio somehow accidentally fell into the tub while Chaka was immersed in her Avon lilac bath beads and reading the Enquirer.

I know, that's rather wicked of me. Buddha please forgive.

How tragically hip and ironic that a blood relative of George would meet her untimely doom...courtesy of a RADIO!  It's almost as if there was a collision and/or collusion of time dimensions at play here.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Jasmine on May 09, 2012, 12:07:34 PM
For me, it's any lame tale concerning his "legendary" late auntie, Chaka Khan (I honestly forget her real name). Apparently, the old metaphysical girl met her maker one dark and stormy night in her bathtub when, I think, a plugged-in transistor radio somehow accidentally fell into the tub while Chaka was immersed in her Avon lilac bath beads and reading the Enquirer.

I know, that's rather wicked of me. Buddha please forgive.

How tragically hip and ironic that a blood relative of George would meet her untimely doom...courtesy of a RADIO!  It's almost as if there was a collision and/or collusion of time dimensions at play here.
lol!!! this was fun to read.

Sardondi

For me, it's any lame tale concerning his "legendary" late auntie, Chaka Khan (I honestly forget her real name)....Apparently, the old metaphysical girl met her maker one dark and stormy night in her bathtub when, I think, a plugged-in transistor radio somehow accidentally fell into the tub while Chaka was immersed in her Avon lilac bath beads and reading the Enquirer..

George says it's "Shafica Karagulla". But then where was George when the radio "fell" into the bathtub? And just what happened to Great-grandmother Spanikopeta's brooch, huh? Anyway, I think the aunt's name was Shaka KwaziZulu. Or was that Africa Arugula? Or Immaculata Coagulate? Maefeking McGillacuddy?

b_dubb

suuurrree they did. someone felt bad for georgie so they let him borrow their rental. all so georgie could get a whopper. sad

b_dubb

ya think someone from beyond was trying to give Noory a hint? too bad he's too dim to listen

For me, it's any lame tale concerning his "legendary" late auntie, Chaka Khan (I honestly forget her real name). Apparently, the old metaphysical girl met her maker one dark and stormy night in her bathtub...

My guess is she was listening to George interview someone she was particularly interested in and ended up trying to throw her radio at the wall..

Jasmine

Quote from: Sardondi on May 09, 2012, 02:00:35 PM
George says it's "Shafica Karagulla". But then where was George when the radio "fell" into the bathtub? And just what happened to Great-grandmother Spanikopeta's brooch, huh? Anyway, I think the aunt's name was Shaka KwaziZulu. Or was that Africa Arugula? Or Immaculata Coagulate? Maefeking McGillacuddy?

Or hows about Lieutenant Uhura? Or is there any Swahili in the Snoory bloodlines? Or Shaft Caligula?

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 09, 2012, 02:41:28 PM
My guess is she was listening to George interview someone she was particularly interested in and ended up trying to throw her radio at the wall..

And that, Paper Boy...was the night the lights went out in Georgia...er...Detroit.

Quote from: Sardondi on May 09, 2012, 02:00:35 PM
Munchma Koochie?

someguy

burn that car. the seat probably had a shroud of turin ass print on it afterwards.

Madcow101

The one "personal" story from George Noory I wait for every night before I turn off the radio when Coast starts is the one describing how much fun he had screwing up Coast To Coast AM over the years and how much he will miss peddling his voodoo vitamin plant pills and fancy MRE's, along with putting his finger in Aurthur C. Hoglands butt. 

Juan

My favorite was from early in his tenure on Coast when he told how his contract ran until the end of 2012.

Dinhons

Madcow, your post made me laugh out-loud which I rarely do.  The best part is the set-up, just FYI

Quote from: UFO Fill on May 28, 2012, 12:45:34 PM
My favorite was from early in his tenure on Coast when he told how his contract ran until the end of 2012.

Those were the days. Now he talks of '18

b_dubb

Has Georgie pooh claimed to have seen a flying saucer?

danDNA

i like the one where international superstar deejay George was nearly kidnapped by mexican drug lords, i spent an hour once imagining what they would do to him.