• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

whoozit

Quote from: brig on June 19, 2019, 10:46:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_n4ilmg2uM

We ruined it...
That guy she liked in high school is indebted to the cat. It saved him from sexual assault allegations.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on June 19, 2019, 01:21:35 PM
That guy she liked in high school is indebted to the cat. It saved him from sexual assault allegations.
Yep. I wouldn't blame the guy if he became a cat lady.

Pizzapunch

Pizzapunch

SHe's currently watching Groyper's video live and accusing him of doxxing her

Pizzapunch

SHe left to go fill out a youtube complaint on Groyper

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 19, 2019, 07:52:43 PM
i was bad boy, i guess?

Never, IMPOSSIBLE!

That corrie person doesn't have a clue about the situation.

Quote from: brig on June 19, 2019, 08:06:08 PM

Never, IMPOSSIBLE!

That corrie person doesn't have a clue about the situation.

heh, heh. she ran right to Erinn and taddled. pathetic.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on June 19, 2019, 07:50:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9rntvPriAg

My God, My GOD Groyper, what have you DONE?!!!!

Video has been removed. The power of Groyper?

Quote from: Spookcat on June 19, 2019, 08:47:51 PM

yes and no. mostly it was the glasses and hat i hide behind. i could be wrong.

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on June 19, 2019, 08:47:51 PM

The audio is in the Vocaroo link above if you missed it.

Quote from: brig on June 19, 2019, 09:04:58 PM

Just the way we like it.

Isn't it wonderful?   :)

it sure is.

maybe now, during this time of deep reflection, you've finally realized making false accusations was wrong? nah.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 19, 2019, 10:22:04 PM
maybe now, during this time of deep reflection, you've finally realized making false accusations was wrong? nah.
So she has a fan giving her legal cancel who is going to talk to Liberace!....Can we just have that conversation live on a special gabcast?

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 19, 2019, 10:34:16 PM
So she has a fan giving her legal cancel who is going to talk to Liberace!....Can we just have that conversation live on a special gabcast?

im sure MV would accommodate her on the Gabcast. i could be wrong. of course, i would be there too.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 19, 2019, 10:38:53 PM
im sure MV would accommodate her on the Gabcast. i could be wrong. of course, i would be there too.

My God, My GOD!  Obviously, TheErinnF is not keeping up with her thread.  Where is she getting her information?  She posted herself not long ago right here in her thread that she liked her thread here, more than some of her subscribers.

Quote from: brig on June 19, 2019, 10:48:10 PM
My God, My GOD!  Obviously, TheErinnF is not keeping up with her thread.  Where is she getting her information?  She posted herself not long ago right here in her thread that she liked her thread here, more than some of her subscribers.

indeed. she should really keep up with things herself instead of relying on ignorant tattletales. sad.

Pizzapunch

Yeah I saw the LinkedIn a while back and I have to say I speculated the long work history of short stays at various jobs is probably related to her attitude.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 19, 2019, 10:22:04 PM

Somebody should remind her who doxed her.  It was George Senda, not anybody on BellGab.

Which reminds me.  Who told TheErinnF that anybody was using her full name on BellGab?  NOBODY has used TheErinnF's full name on BellGab.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on June 19, 2019, 08:40:42 PM
audio:
https://vocaroo.com/i/s16uShd3OVwm
I'm telling you... Performance art. "If you are going to pretend to be me come over to my house, move in with my mom and at least clean some of this crap."

Who else do I know who wanted others to clean his apartment?  ???

Another classic performance.

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 19, 2019, 10:04:22 PM
oh, Erinn. lol.

https://youtu.be/u6xThHnwmJU

Get the hell off of youtube. If you are concerned that a potential employer might look here when searching your name, assume that he / she will also find your youtube channel. A very fast search of your name links to articles you wrote in 2014. Those link to your twitter page. You link #truthfullytrisha from there, and I stopped going down the rabbit hole (but an investigator would not.)

Review your youtube videos and tell me if a potential employer is more likely to look at Bellgab and reject your application- Or if he / she would be more likely to listen to your own words and watch vidoes of you rambling drunkenly, calling your brother a little bitch, saying (over and over) that you should take money from stupid men, talk about your past F. Buddies... The list goes on.

I'm really sorry- but you know full well that any potential employer who is going to be hiring for a 6 figure salaried position is going to find your channel. I would be more concerned with that discovery than Bellgab.*

*But I could be wrong.

**To Erinn's potential future employer: I am available, and have no social media presence. I am the level-headed employee you are looking for (provided you are paying what I am worth...) PM me an offer of employment and expectations and we can start a dialogue.  :)

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on June 20, 2019, 12:18:08 AM
I'm telling you... Performance art. "If you are going to pretend to be me come over to my house, move in with my mom and at least clean some of this crap."

Who else do I know who wanted others to clean his apartment?  ???

Another classic performance.

Erinn understands perfectly.  She enjoys watching trainwrecks, just as much as the next guy.  She's a SendaFan.