• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jorch's Eye Pad.

Started by elbee, September 15, 2012, 01:49:13 AM

Do you think asteroids have a brain and know which side of the planet to crash into?

paperboy is our leader
36 (17.6%)
hi I am jorchnoory
36 (17.6%)
would it be a mean baby?
46 (22.5%)
That'll make you want to think...
26 (12.7%)
I feel sorry for the haters. I fell in a puddle. I was in the navy!
53 (26%)
Yeah, with those fang teeth of yours?
7 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 202

Nucky Nolan

This is what I mean, George. It's stories like this that turned many of us into "haters".

NoMoreNoory

Said it before, I'll shay it uhgin. Utter genius, PB. The sand script might just have become my all-time favourite. Hard-to-breathe funny! Thank you, thank you.

lonevoice

Paper*Boy, you're the best.  I love how Jorch stepped around all the questions last night about whether or not he'd read Jorch's Eye Pad and what he thought of it.  There were several questions directed to him  about it, including one from MV.  He ignored them all.  Let there be no doubt that Jorch's Eye Pad bugs the shit out of PremRat and Jorch.  Good. 

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 14, 2013, 05:23:02 AM
[attachimg=1]

"They're asking for satellite radios" Bwaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaa

karios8

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on August 14, 2013, 05:29:10 AM
"They're asking for satellite radios" Bwaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaa

My thought exactly haha

lonevoice

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 14, 2013, 05:23:02 AM
[attachimg=1]

One of the best yet!   After seeing MV's new forum tagline, I was going through a bunch of posts trying to figure out where it came from.  That it came from Jorch's Eye Pad makes it even better.

elbee

hahahhahahahahaha!!!

paperboy your so awesome!

Falkie2013

Satellite radios ?  Great stuff !

Three little words.

Art Bell Rocks.

and

George Noory Sucks.

Scully

This "tweakin' thuh show" one is a favorite for me because I remember so clearly when Dave first started telling us over and over that that's what he was doing.  I would write him earnest emails, begging him to quit "tweakin'," and he would write back and tell me what an improvement he was making to the show.

Keep up the great work here, Paper*Boy! You've got Noory down pat.  ;)

NORGEGORY

Just wondering what George's show notes might look like with Art Bell returning to radio soon and what Art's new show might do to C2C's ratings...

[attachimg=1]

"... and Bite-Mee". Hahahahahaha! Oh thank you, P*B! Joorch will thank yew too if he reads this. Save him from another embarrasking moment on air.

You just know he'd have read that spoof list of Korean airline crews names on air without it even registering on him until someone clued him in later.

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on August 18, 2013, 12:13:19 PM
... You just know he'd have read that spoof list of Korean airline crews names on air without it even registering on him until someone clued him in later.

I was thinking the very same thing.  You know he would have.

NORGEGORY

Hi guys (and gals), just me again--I'm a newbie (yeah, yeah), I've been enjoying P*B's posts lately and thought I'd take my own little stab at it (yew suck!).  What can I say?  But hey, I have a hunch what the former C2C announcer (now over at Red Eye radio) would have to say about George's "tweaks" of Art's old show:

DOOFUS!

ha ha, good ones, Catsmile and NORGEGORY!

ziznak

Great work as usual PB and I too have enjoyed some of the new posters here at Jorch's Eye Pad.

ItsOver

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on August 19, 2013, 06:36:20 PM
ha ha, good ones, Catsmile and NORGEGORY!

If only Jorch had the creative talent of folks such as you two and P*B!  :)

bateman

ahahahaha, the Goatsy ones are great.

Catsmile

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 20, 2013, 08:50:06 PM
LOL

Ah, got-uh LOL from the master. Thank you kind sir.

(Takes a humble bow)
Assuming it was for me.  :-[

ItsOver

;D  Most excellent.  It's fantastic to see some flowers bloom from all the manure that's Dave spread over the years.  ;)