• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex bell

Started by elbee, August 06, 2015, 11:45:19 AM

bateman

Quote from: The General on August 07, 2015, 04:23:23 PM
I will not be satisfied until Art provides me with a commercial free, 8 hour, no cost program that includes a free podcast, free C Crane radios, a box of complimentary Pizza Punch, and a dedicated Bellgab call in number.

Oh, and I want to see Art's Part's, Bugs' map, and written description of the Ouija Board story.

8 hours? What the hell are we supposed to do the other 16 hours?

onan

Quote from: bateman on August 07, 2015, 04:28:02 PM

I think that is a damned good question.

Jackstar

That border isn't going to secure itself. Grab some pepper spray and get out there and march.

The General

Quote from: bateman on August 07, 2015, 04:28:02 PM

That's my other demand, 16 hour Hoagland show. Daily.

bateman

Quote from: The General on August 07, 2015, 04:55:02 PM
That's my other demand, 16 hour Hoagland show. Daily.

He'd do it too.

albrecht

I will not be satisfied until Art provides me with a commercial free, 8 hour, no cost program that includes a free podcast, free C Crane radios, a box of complimentary Pizza Punch, and a dedicated Bellgab call in number.

Oh, and I want to see Art's Part's, Bugs' map, and written description of the Ouija Board story.
I'm holding out for even more. I will not be satisfied until throws in some HGH, the 3rd secret of Fatima as told to him in confidence by Malachi Martin, and the special dime found by Mel of Hole-fame.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on August 07, 2015, 05:06:39 PM
I'm holding out for even more. I will not be satisfied until

I'll be content with getting a story explaining the Monday that doesn't reek of total bullshit, lol

my money is on you

Auslandia

Quote from: ziznak on August 06, 2015, 01:22:26 PM
well,  I'd like to see the verified numbers before saying anything.  I dont really mind commercials if there are 2 mins 4 times an hour.  Thing is I HATE commercials period so when I hear them I'm always like ahhhh crap.

and life without ART?? we can never forget the dark ages of the Noory Reicht.

Art Bell blasphemers shall be damed into the bioling pits of C2C suckage forever!

repent now

I guess it's Art's fault that you live in a country where it's that fucking early? And you have beans for breakfast. I would be grumpy too.

indigoo

Quote from: El Bee on August 07, 2015, 03:39:30 PM
Will me becoming a time traveler mean I wont have to download the show from TPB? Just so were CLEAR! I'll pay for it, if I don't have to listen to those awful adverts!

Also, Fuck you noory!

You seem slow. Admitting to pirating the show and not knowing that being a Time Traveler allows you to download the show without advertisements? Sheesh...

DanTSX

Quote from: El Bee on August 06, 2015, 11:45:19 AM
Love the new dark matter, although, art really fucked the flat earth debate by getting a scientist on one side and a teenage twat on the other. There are actual scientists who subscribe to fe...

Anyway,

What the fuck is with the hundred minutes of shit American adverts every hour?! I feel like I'm listening to Alex Jones!

Art said there would be a maximum of five minutes an hour of shit American adverts. Really disappointed

maybe art needed a break.  He's 70 please keep that in mind.

chill out and just enjoy the show holy shit

Not everything is a right wing conspiracy to sell you survival food and yellow metal.

DanTSX

Don't forget, no open lines, no australoids.

Gemstone

Quote from: bateman on August 06, 2015, 06:15:50 PM
All of 6 months ago we didn't even know for sure if Art was coming back. Now that he's back 5 nights a week, we have complaints about a few minutes of commercials.

https://youtu.be/uEY58fiSK8E
This clip really made me laugh. Couldn't be more true. 

elbee

I don't even know if the current show is worth paying for...

I love the classic art interviews, great. And obviously a million times better than noory, but art really should show the same scepticism he applies to the fe theory to some of the other crappy, ie the Bigfoot show.  It's like he is selectively sceptical.

Travis walten? Oh please....

I'm just at the place now where there has been so much ufo and abduction chicanery and bs I can't listen to these head cases anymore.

Art if your reading, apply the same sceptic mind to paulides and Travis ad you did to the fe guy!

Rock own...

DanTSX

Quote from: El Bee on August 08, 2015, 11:21:13 AM
I don't even know if the current show is worth paying for...

I love the classic art interviews, great. And obviously a million times better than noory, but art really should show the same scepticism he applies to the fe theory to some of the other crappy, ie the Bigfoot show.  It's like he is selectively sceptical.

Travis walten? Oh please....

I'm just at the place now where there has been so much ufo and abduction chicanery and bs I can't listen to these head cases anymore.

Art if your reading, apply the same sceptic mind to paulides and Travis ad you did to the fe guy!

Rock own...

ok

thanks for sharing

this isn't a show for skepticism.  it's a show for the fun "what if's".   Ghosts, goblins, bung-hole obsessed aliens, and all sorts of other wacky stuff.  How could a rational person ever confuse it for anything else?

there are plenty of people here that don't care what you think.  And, fortunately, a ton of other media for you to listen / watch instead.  I suggest you take a look into that.  Don't expect Art to become the Amazing Randi because thats how you want him to hold down some crackpot trying to sell a book to cat ladies.

BellBoy

Quote from: DanTSX on August 08, 2015, 12:38:13 PM
ok

thanks for sharing

this isn't a show for skepticism.  it's a show for the fun "what if's".   Ghosts, goblins, bung-hole obsessed aliens, and all sorts of other wacky stuff.  How could a rational person ever confuse it for anything else?

there are plenty of people here that don't care what you think.  And, fortunately, a ton of other media for you to listen / watch instead.  I suggest you take a look into that.  Don't expect Art to become the Amazing Randi because thats how you want him to hold down some crackpot trying to sell a book to cat ladies.

Abso-fucking-lutely! A bit long for the upper-right corner quote, but...

Jackstar

Quote from: El Bee on August 08, 2015, 11:21:13 AM

Look, look--standards have been elevated since you've been gone.

BellBoy

Quote from: Jackstar on August 08, 2015, 06:06:03 PM

Sorry but, to date, that is literally the funniest thing I have read on this site.
(Seriously, who says repetition breeds familiarity, breeds contempt? Seriously??)

Jackstar

Repetition is the bedrock of authentic art.

BellBoy

Quote from: Jackstar on August 08, 2015, 07:20:45 PM
Repetition is the bedrock of authentic art.

Well now you're just being recapitulatory :(

cweb

I'm just upset that they haven't done a show on magnet therapy, toomeric, numerology, praying for money, supplements, palm reading, or some other stupid infomercial bullshit designed to give false hope whilst draining one's wallet.  ::)

I hope someone swaps the Pirate Bay mp3s with torrents comprised solely of the advertisements.

PING

Quote from: BellBoy on August 08, 2015, 04:30:15 PM

Abso-fucking-lutely! A bit long for the upper-right corner quote, but...

'bung-hole obsessed aliens' would fit. It's worthy.

And really... Pirate Bay for MITD? Really? It's FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS!!! I hope someone posts mislabeled MITD torrents that are really Noory & the numbers lady. Serves you right.

DanTSX

Quote from: Jackstar on August 08, 2015, 06:06:03 PM

Verbal finishing move. 8)