• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Should MV ban neonazis/antisemites?

Started by VtaGeezer, June 25, 2016, 12:59:20 PM

Quote from: Airyn Brotherhood on July 04, 2016, 08:17:57 AM
I truly thought you were joking when you stated that you would deny any association with us. What a little bitch you've become here. Pussy cuck.

Yep, it definitely is one of the members I listed.

Quote from: Airyn Brotherhood on July 04, 2016, 09:14:21 AM
That was Brother Aryan Bell. True he is not too bright but it was my fault. I sent him the wrong link. You know him as Dealy453 at the other site. He didn't delete the second set of posts. They were deleted by the admin here. It seems some anti-semites are more equal than others here.

What other site?

I google searched Dealy453 and nothing came up.  If it was an actual username somewhere, it would show.

gnooryblows

Everyone who denies race realism and acts so APPALLED by people telling the truth and sharing blatant historical facts is just VIRTUE SIGNALLING.

We as americans and western people live in what is known as a GUILT culture, as opposed to SHAME culture. we are made to feel from a very young age that we have GUILT that we must carry around. thus all these cucks running around trying to VIRTUE SIGNAL that they are "good moral decent people" and blah blah blah blah. they are cucked to their own guilt.

society has convinced these poor unfortunate cucks that defending joos and blacks (who commit disproportionate numbers of crime and have an average IQ of 85 in the US) is a convenient way to absolve themselves of our modern equivalent of original sin.

so theyre all like "OMG THIS BOARD IS DISGUSTING NOW!" "GASP!!!! SOME FOOL HAD AN OPINION!!!!! HOW DARE HE!!!!!!!!!!" "YOURE SO WRONG NONE OF YOUR INFO IS BACKED UP BY SOURCES AND I KNOW BECAUSE MY JEWISH WRITTEN TEXTBOOKS SAY SO!!!!!!!!!!" (even though they are all backed up by many sources and in most cases these facts arent even denied by mainstream academics, its just the media that is too afraid to touch them so normal people never hear them) shear absurdity.

sick sad stupid cucks

Imconfused

Quote from: effluenza on July 04, 2016, 06:44:38 AM
This site is fucking disgusting now. Shit is way out of hand.

I am sick and tired of you social justice warriors and stupid libtards.  It's one way tolerance with you. 

Why would Bellgab suck now?  There are hundreds of other threads on this board,  yet you insist on reading and posting in this one.  Go to your Falkie thread and STFU.

Imconfused

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 04, 2016, 11:04:50 AM
Everyone who denies race realism and acts so APPALLED by people telling the truth and sharing blatant historical facts is just VIRTUE SIGNALLING.

We as americans and western people live in what is known as a GUILT culture, as opposed to SHAME culture. we are made to feel from a very young age that we have GUILT that we must carry around. thus all these cucks running around trying to VIRTUE SIGNAL that they are "good moral decent people" and blah blah blah blah. they are cucked to their own guilt.

society has convinced these poor unfortunate cucks that defending joos and blacks (who commit disproportionate numbers of crime and have an average IQ of 85 in the US) is a convenient way to absolve themselves of our modern equivalent of original sin.

so theyre all like "OMG THIS BOARD IS DISGUSTING NOW!" "GASP!!!! SOME FOOL HAD AN OPINION!!!!! HOW DARE HE!!!!!!!!!!" "YOURE SO WRONG NONE OF YOUR INFO IS BACKED UP BY SOURCES AND I KNOW BECAUSE MY JEWISH WRITTEN TEXTBOOKS SAY SO!!!!!!!!!!" (even though they are all backed up by many sources and in most cases these facts arent even denied by mainstream academics, its just the media that is too afraid to touch them so normal people never hear them) shear absurdity.

sick sad stupid cucks

starrmtn001

::)  ;D ;D ;D  (Ssshhh). 

NECRO (JEWISH GANGSTERS) - "TOUGH JEW / RABBI HOLDING GUNS" (SHYNE INTRO) OFFICIAL VIDEO Real Hiphop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGSWEOZRTh4

mikuthing01

Jews control the record labels and promote thug lifestyle to dumb down the blacks. Look at what happened to blacks since gangster rap was promoted by jews www.heyjackass.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8Lm_-DbycI

starrmtn001

Quote from: effluenza on July 04, 2016, 06:50:49 AM
Whatever Nazi. Fuck the fuck off and take your brotherhood with you. KoK and that mutherking douche can fuck off for inviting you cretins here.
Meh, let 'em play in the sandbox.   Besides, it's fun to sit back and watch 'em eat their own Kitty Roca for lunch.

;)   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Imconfused

I know I already said it,  but I gotta say it again.

Imconfused

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 04, 2016, 11:29:19 AM
Meh, let 'em play in the sandbox.   Besides, it's fun to sit back and watch 'em eat their own Kitty Roca for lunch.

;)   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

See what I mean?  Another SJW.  Hates us but cannot look away.

Will bitch,  tho.  It's called rubber necking.

Imconfused

OK,  folks,  fun is over.  Now let's get back to the subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89SW_l2z--U

analog kid

Quote from: Imconfused on July 04, 2016, 12:04:24 PM
OK,  folks,  fun is over.  Now let's get back to the subject.

Jewjy Fruit.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Imconfused on July 04, 2016, 11:30:21 AM
I know I already said it,  but I gotta say it again.

festivus is a jewish holiday because it originated on seinfeld, which is a super jewish show.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Imconfused on July 04, 2016, 11:41:20 AM
See what I mean?  Another SJW.  Hates us but cannot look away.

Will bitch,  tho.  It's called rubber necking.

I don't hate you.  I don't hate.  One of the perks of coming here is just sitting back and watching the comedians perform.  Ya did get me on the rubber neck thingy. 

I like to watch you rubber neckers who love to rubber neck.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Imconfused on July 04, 2016, 12:04:24 PM
OK,  folks,  fun is over.  Now let's get back to the subject.
As long as you keep taking yourself seriously, the fun is never over! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D (catches breath)  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D !!!!!!!

paladin1991

37 pages.  Anybody got the cliff notes?

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 04, 2016, 01:08:41 AM
this has actually happened to me before sans the bar and music
A night in with mom doesn't count

starrmtn001

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 04, 2016, 03:17:53 PM
)))KOK((( has the over the cliff notes.  Will that help?

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 04, 2016, 03:17:53 PM

This pretty much sums up the thread: 

I_Speculate

Where did Retard and Retardeder go?

starrmtn001

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 04, 2016, 03:44:31 PM
Where did Retard and Retardeder go?
Haven't seen 'em since I smoked 'em this morning in the Haven.  Geeze, I only meant to singe them, not nuke them. 

O-M-G! ???

WHAT HAVE I DONE? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh please don't tell TigerLily.  I'm already in trouble for the pool boy's retread surgery lawsuit. :-[

gnooryblows

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 04, 2016, 02:48:03 PM
I don't hate you.  I don't hate.  One of the perks of coming here is just sitting back and watching the comedians perform.  Ya did get me on the rubber neck thingy. 

I like to watch you rubber neckers who love to rubber neck.

when you hear someone say "I don't hate", thats when you know they're full of the most vile and vitriolic hate imaginable.

aldousburbank

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 04, 2016, 04:37:42 PM
Shouldn't you be posting on one of our "alts"?

Much of the smell is gone but the poop is still here.

gnooryblows

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 04, 2016, 04:15:18 PM
What?cunt  hear you.

proof of my previous comment. full of the hate and rage but unwilling to admit it. gotta seem superior to everyone else by claiming self-righteously "i don't hate" LOL

aldousburbank

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 04, 2016, 04:49:04 PM
when you hear someone say "I don't hate", thats when you know they're full of the most vile and vitriolic hate imaginable.

When you hear someone say "I am smart" that's when you know they're so ignorant and full of themselves that it's hard to imagine.

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 04, 2016, 12:44:47 AM
you'd be amazed, actually, how i smart i actually am