• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ONeill on April 12, 2016, 01:29:45 PM
Oh boy, this will keep those ulcers flaring!

It's just, why should I set aside time to do this if he doesn't care and might back out anyway? I don't like uncertainty or having my time wasted.

chefist

The one thing I have learned after one year (tomorrow!) on BellGab is that MV does not accept ultimatums!

ONeill

Quote from: MV on April 12, 2016, 01:32:52 PM
It's just, why should I set aside time to do this if he doesn't care and might back out anyway? I don't like uncertainty or having my time wasted.

I totally agree.

GravitySucks

You and Evelyn could always do a Radio Trainwreck.

Lilith

I would feel the same way!  How about a regular GabCast then? We all love those!!!

chefist

Quote from: starrmtn001 on April 12, 2016, 01:31:44 PM
Okay, Chefist.  We're going to need a motto, a mascot, and . . . hoodies!  And I know just the person to talk to. ;) ;D

Right now we only have an official animated gif, courtesy of Quimby! So let's get to work on the merchandise! LOL

73s

I enjoy your gabcasts. Hopefully you can still do one even if without Falkie.

Quote from: brig on April 12, 2016, 01:36:37 PM
I would feel the same way!  How about a regular GabCast then? We all love those!!!

Brig, I'd settle for a regular daily BM. But that's just me. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 11, 2016, 09:45:02 PM
Since this thread seems to be the place to be, I am going to ask one time for you to assist me in getting Mr. Fidget out of his current situation (homeless in LA) and up to Eugene, Oregon where he hopes to open an art studio.

If you can donate even $2, $5, $10 or $20 the difference you will make is hard to explain. A couple of BellGabbers have already donated. I have been in touch with Shaz everyday and he is making progress in getting ready to move out of LA. You can PM Mr. Fidget or myself to get a link to his cash.me account, or you can go sign up for a larger contribution that comes with fidgets and/or artwork depending on the amount pledged.

This was my idea, not Mr. Fidget's. I felt bad because his gofundme campaign was not making progress. I help out the homeless here, I can't help them all, but I feel we can help this one.

He is not like Falkie. He wants to work making fidgets and making cut mat artwork.

You can see further details at the thread I started last week:
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,9672.0.html

This will be the last time I bug any of you. The donations he has received already have made a difference.

Thanks,
GravitySucks
You got it Gravity!  You're a good and decent man, Man. ;)

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on April 12, 2016, 01:38:58 PM
Brig, I'd settle for a regular daily BM. But that's just me.

MV is right about the prune juice, but I also recommend bananas, you could be low on potassium.

ziznak

surely MV and falkie can work something out!!!

my god my god why have you forsaken us!!!

what a world... what a world what aaaaaa worlrlldldldldldldl

ONeill

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2016, 01:33:30 PM
The one thing I have learned after one year (tomorrow!) on BellGab is that MV does not accept ultimatums!

We don't negotiate with terrorists.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2016, 01:13:24 PM
TinCupChalice has an excellent summary of the new 5 hour MITD with HW! Can she pull it off? Are her fans excited, or anxious? We shall see!
Of course.  And The Fuhrer says great advances are being made on the eastern front.  #CloserToMoscowWithEveryDay.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2016, 01:52:55 PM
Of course.  And The Fuhrer says great advances are being made on the eastern front.  #CloserToMoscowWithEveryDay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_ZG6tRGMYk

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2016, 01:52:55 PM

norland2424

Keith should give hoagies time slot to Dan Carlin.

coaster

I love how Falkie gave folks an ultimatum and threatened not to do the gabcast. Who does he think hes talking to? Worst bluff in the world and MV called it.

Lilith

Quote from: coaster on April 12, 2016, 02:01:29 PM
I love how Falkie gave folks an ultimatum and threatened not to do the gabcast. Who does he think hes talking to? Worst bluff in the world and MV called it.

Being beholden to no one is a wondrous thing!

GravitySucks

Quote from: norland2424 on April 12, 2016, 01:58:31 PM
Keith should give hoagies time slot to Dan Carlin.

Dan Carlin is great, but he seems to be kind of a free spirit. Even his "Common Sense" shows don't have a real schedule. His heart is in the HardCore History series and that takes a lot of time and research.

But it shows you're thinking.

littlechris

Quote from: MV on April 12, 2016, 01:22:12 PM
Then fine. Show's cancelled.

Bwaaaaa Hahahahaha!!!

BYE BYE FALKIE!!!!!!!

The Fortress Is Falling!!!!!!

Bwaaaaa Hahahahahaha!!