• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No
Quote from: brig on April 12, 2016, 04:10:59 PM
With the kindness of Chefist, giving me permission to post my GabbingNow videos in his thead, I give you Episode 32.  It was made in a hurry, during a noisy time of day around here, but I realize the time has arrived to make some comments.  Thank You for listening :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVVV5qttYwo

You should promote your videos to the ASMR crowd. You have a wonderfully soothing voice and cadence.

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on April 12, 2016, 04:27:57 PM
Chefist,

Yes I just received a threat from him via PM as well.

There is actually more to it than this.

George is bragging about having connections to the mob and organized crime and has stated that he WILL have them find me and murder me!!

I don't take these threats lightly so I just got off the phone with the Martinez Police Department and filled a complaint against the man in the event that I disappear or am murdered.

So let it be known here that George Senda is making THREATS to me personally via PM and telling others that he will have me murdered by the mob.

THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS!!!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, LC! Seems you have taken the necessary steps and notified law enforcement!

If indeed George was a former pimp, he may have underworld connections.

Please let your family and friends know where you are at all times... Georg's meteoric fall from grace may have unbalanced him to the point of object insanity!

We will be checking in on you, LC!

The guy from Pittsburgh has underworld connections?  :o

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 12, 2016, 02:56:13 PM
Fixed It For You

You usually edit someone's post in the quote to either correct their grammar or to change the meaning to be something humorous.
hi Gravity thanks so much for answering my question. I would've never figured that one out

Chefist,

George is bragging about having connections to the mob and organized crime and has stated that he WILL have them find me and murder me!!

I don't take these threats lightly so I just got off the phone with the Martinez Police Department and filled a complaint against the man in the event that I disappear or am murdered.

So let it be known here that George Senda is making THREATS to me personally via PM and telling others that he will have me murdered by the mob.

Neat!  The first potential official hit since I've been lurking around here.  Congrats.

Damn, if someone got murdered cause of Bellgab, wouldn't that just be the cherry on this whole shit sundae.  Though it would be ROYALLY annoying to be subpoenaed because you were part of a forum where that happened.  If I ever get a knock on my door because of something that happens here, I will quit IMMEDIATELY, and only come back once in a while, unannounced, maybe once or twice a week, or whenever my sub needs a night off.

Quote from: MV on April 12, 2016, 03:33:00 PM
area51drone
Art Bell   
Azzerae   
bateman   
Billy Joe Mulgreavey   
brig   
Falkie2013
Gnoory
jazmunda
just69_98
malliard
Meatie Pie
Military Justice
Military Justice2
MR. Spock   
Ms. C
nbirnes   
Open Lines Gerry   
Paul
SixWeekTenure(tm)
SnapT   
username
VENUS FIREBALL XL5
VoteQuimby
WhiteCrow
whoozit
I feel like I'm in a lineup. Are they going to take mug shots.

aldousburbank

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 12, 2016, 04:46:34 PM
The guy from Pittsburgh has underworld connections?  :o
Are you sure he didn't mean underwhelmed?

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 12, 2016, 04:53:14 PM
I feel like I'm in a lineup. Are they going to take mug shots.

They damn well better.  You're part of his "crew," now.

chefist

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 12, 2016, 04:53:38 PM
Are you sure he didn't mean underwhelmed?

Hi Aldous! Good to see you around more often! So let's plan that Tucson thing, man! I know you are always busy with family here...but hopefully we can get a beer!

Quote from: username on April 12, 2016, 03:13:06 PM
She had breasts that were perky and firm.

and her side of the story... spruce goose or piper cub????  ;D

Chefist,

Using the Senda resume style he has connections.
2 1/4 interviews and visiting a radio station means he is ready to be a profesional broadcaster.

So watching Goodfellas and eating a Godfathers pizza means he has mob connections.

WOTR

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 12, 2016, 04:35:13 PM
We're all a motley crew of shut-ins, weirdos, fuck ups and outcasts but she's truly a beautiful pure person. She is the only true voice of sanity and reason around here.
Excuse me... But have you READ my posts?  I'm pure as the driven fucking snow.

Of course, in comparison to Brig, I'm a rather horrible person. (No sarcasm intended, Brig... You know we love you.)

I don't take these threats lightly...
Do as you want...  I will have to put aside my pureness for a moment to say that in my past I have known people in "organized crime" (albeit, not well enough to get anybody killed for free, like Senda claims).  I think that we can safely agree that none of them is hanging out with a man who "screams in pain" when he gets off the couch and asking for cash every time you see him.

That has to be the most empty, non-threatening "threat" that I have yet read.

***Edit: In the time it has taken me to respond, I see that several others have already got the joke of Senda joining the Sopranos.

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2016, 12:56:38 PM
Starr! When did that happen...First you, then Brig...I just can't believe anyone would have any issues with you good and fine ladies! Has the man no respect for women? Has he no common courtesy? I hope George can find a way to make amends for all he has said and done, and turn over a new leaf!
It was in UFO Chat when Art was on GabCast.  This was after he had gotten the phone threats to himself and his family.  I don't remember the date, but I have the show downloaded.

There was the typical chat room frolic before a show starts.  The place was Mega Packed!  Tawdry, but good humored banter, and fishbot scales, were flying.

Enter falkie (Eww!  Sorry about that).  falkie comes in the room (sheesh!  That's worse, but I'm losing my trend of thought so I'll continue).

I don't know who he started in on first, the scroll was SMOKIN'!  But, I noticed folks were being bad-mouthed and trolled by falkie.  After a few minutes of this I thought; "Oh for God's Sake, falkie, knock that shit off" and proceeded to smack him upside the head with a large fishbot!  That is when he called me the c-word.

WR250, promptly kicked falkie out of the chat room.  A few minutes later, falkie gets back in the room under the username starrmtnisac***.  WR250 kicked his ass out again and said, if anyone else uses the 'c' word he'll (paraphrasing ) drop kick them out of the room too.

I don't think there was a transcription saved for this show.  But, if there is, I'd love to get a copy.

I'm sure falkie will disavow my statement then make something up about how he was victimized by this dried up old fart of a strumpet (me).

Anyway, there you have it.

jazmunda

With the kindness of Chefist, giving me permission to post my GabbingNow videos in his thead, I give you Episode 32.  It was made in a hurry, during a noisy time of day around here, but I realize the time has arrived to make some comments.  Thank You for listening :D

Brig you need your own show with callers. A true diamond in the rough that is BellGab.

Raise Brig.

starrmtn001

Quote from: MV on April 12, 2016, 01:37:25 PM
Yeah, that's what we'll do.
Bless you! ;D

PRAISE MV, PRAISE MV, PRAISE MV, PRAISE MV, PRAISE MV, PRAISE MV, PRAISE MV, PRAISE MV, PRAISE MV, PRAISE MV, PRAISE MV, PRAISE MV, PRAISE MV, PRAISE MV, PRAISE MV, PRAISE MV,

How do ya like them apples falkie?  Haa haa haa haa haa haa! ;D

Lovely, Brig.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on April 12, 2016, 01:32:52 PM
It's just, why should I set aside time to do this if he doesn't care and might back out anyway? I don't like uncertainty or having my time wasted.

Roswells

I stumbled upon this posts after a hard day at work. LOL..
I agree .. Even though I don't know what you are referring too...betcha .. I know...

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2016, 04:44:50 PM
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, LC! Seems you have taken the necessary steps and notified law enforcement!

If indeed George was a former pimp, he may have underworld connections.

Please let your family and friends know where you are at all times... Georg's meteoric fall from grace may have unbalanced him to the point of object insanity!

We will be checking in on you, LC!
Wow, that was quick.  Looks like you've got your soap opera, Chefist.  Time to see if The History Channel wants a new pseudo reality show.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 12, 2016, 06:44:32 AM
Fun fact: That guy is called Bernard Cribbins and I met him once at a fete when I was a kid. I was trying to bring down a coconut with a wooden ball (called the 'coconut shy' over here) and I kept missing. Cribbins was the guest of honour and saw my hapless flailing about, so he got them to allow me to get a bit closer to try and knock one down. But I was still shit.

You met Wilf? Holy carp, I really am jealous!

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2016, 05:27:00 PM
Wow, that was quick.  Looks like you've got your soap opera, Chefist.  Time to see if The History Channel wants a new pseudo reality show.

Falkie Ungirthed?

EarthAlien007

Thank You Brig!

PRAISE BRIG!

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on April 12, 2016, 05:16:57 PM
Brig you need your own show with callers. A true diamond in the rough that is BellGab.

Raise Brig.

In the works, Jaz! Stay tuned!

starrmtn001

Quote from: MV on April 12, 2016, 03:33:00 PM
area51drone
Art Bell   
Azzerae   
bateman   
Billy Joe Mulgreavey   
brig   
Falkie2013
Gnoory
jazmunda
just69_98
malliard
Meatie Pie
Military Justice
Military Justice2
MR. Spock   
Ms. C
nbirnes   
Open Lines Gerry   
Paul
SixWeekTenure(tm)
SnapT   
username
VENUS FIREBALL XL5
VoteQuimby
WhiteCrow
whoozit
I wonder how many people didn't even know they were included as 'members' till this list came out? ??? ;) ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2016, 05:31:25 PM

I've never heard that line before. Damn teasers.

jazmunda

Quote from: starrmtn001 on April 12, 2016, 05:32:05 PM
I wonder how many people didn't even know they were included as 'members' till this list came out? ??? ;) ;D

I just got promoted so I haven't had a chance to spy. I wonder how many Bothans died to bring the information out of the Fortress.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2016, 05:31:25 PM

There will be times when I could handle this.  I have had pneumonia almost all winter, its a kind that's difficult to get rid of, it was going around my building.  I have good days and bad days now, but when I am completely over it, I will let you know, and we can give it a try :D   

I'll look forward to that :D