• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Lilith

Keith sold it to HW's friend Rabini? *spelling?  Does anybody know who this Rabini is?

Quote from: Lilith on April 11, 2020, 03:13:17 PM
Keith sold it to HW's friend Rabini? *spelling?  Does anybody know who this Rabini is?

Nope.  Hell, I don't even know who Garry is.

Lilith

Tim and Michele started their own thing on Midnight.FM called Midnight Society.

Lilith

Oh c'mon Dynamo, let Spooky Tim speak...  8)

Lilith

Heather wanted them to use her feed, and they didn't want to, so I guess they didn't.  Heatha had imagined a merger.

Lilith

Was it 20# bag of flour?  I thought it was 50#'s.

I could be wrong.

Lilith

Marcus did call in last night to say that her listeners thoughts and prayers saved him.

Lilith

Yes, she had to switch her phone liners around TWICE!   lol

Dr. MD MD

Right, then! What’s all this about?

Dr. MD MD

I thought things were back on again with her and MITD?

Lilith

I don't think they wanted ALL the subscription money, but they did want a percentage.  She didn't say how much, but she said she didn't want to share.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on April 11, 2020, 03:35:11 PM
I don't think they wanted ALL the subscription money, but they did want a percentage.  She didn't say how much, but she said she didn't want to share.

Huh. Nyewalker just posted last night that it was back on.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2020, 03:33:05 PM
I thought things were back on again with her and MITD?

Quote from: Lilith on April 11, 2020, 03:35:11 PM

So what you are saying, she wanted all of that fifty bucks for herself?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 11, 2020, 03:39:08 PM
So what you are saying, she wanted all of that fifty bucks for herself?

Man, that bag of flour alone!

Dr. MD MD

I do think Art intentionally offed himself. I have no proof but to me the Friday 13th date is just a little too coincidental to be accidental.

Lilith

Keith is only involved for a month to help with the transition to new owners from what I understand.

Lilith

I think she needs to say people are mean to her to make her fans feel sorry for her and send her gifts and donations.

I could be wrong.

Lilith

I would be surprised if she isn't doing those ads for free.

Lilith

I wondered if she would melt after 14 days straight, but she did say the weekends would be replays.

Lilith

I plan to give Tim a chance.  I've given everyone so far a chance.  I'm hopeful that with Keith out of the picture, perhaps the cat lady programming and hosting style will end.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on April 11, 2020, 04:04:13 PM
I plan to give Tim a chance.  I've given everyone so far a chance.  I'm hopeful that with Keith out of the picture, perhaps the cat lady programming and hosting style will end.

So, all you’re saying is give Tim a chance?

Dr. MD MD

I disagree. I don’t have to agree with all topics to find them interesting or worthy of discussion. Certainly, the weirdness surrounding Sandy Hook is and anyone who says different is just a straight up big brother style censor. I don’t think that the Earth is flat but I think some interesting discussions have and can be generated from the supposition. Let the people decide.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2020, 04:10:13 PM
I disagree. I don’t have to agree with all topics to find them interesting or worthy of discussion. Certainly, the weirdness surrounding Sandy Hook is and anyone who says different is just a straight up big brother style censor. I don’t think that the Earth is flat but I think some interesting discussions have and can be generated from it. Let the people decide.

#MeToo!

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2020, 04:07:24 PM
So, all you’re saying is give Tim a chance?

Yes.  ;D

Lilith

Tim just had tech difficulties with the sound clips.  I'm sure they have straightened him out.  I thought his hosting style and content was very very good.

Lilith

Heatha's a preppa.  She probably got up on the roof and fixed it herself.   ;D

Dr. MD MD

IMHO, Heather just doesn’t have a good voice for radio and no matter how hard she tries that will never change.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2020, 04:34:45 PM
IMHO, Heather just doesn’t have a good voice for radio and no matter how hard she tries that will never change.

Yeah.  Everything she says sounds like she thinks she's teaching a kindergarten class.