• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich is slurring and stumbling, trying to pronounce in German.  Refers to the story of Longines and "Spear"?  First "Black Knight"  lol

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 10, 2019, 07:35:33 PM
More BS about "training for USMC"...by swimming in San Francisco Bay with a "cap" on his head to keep him from getting hypothermic...I bet Dietrich failed swim qualification and had other problems.  This is why he was rejected from the USMC.

Pelayo

ddd had a brief fling with a Black Knight, he referred to it as his Negromancy.

Gunner65

Dietrich rejects his own biological father prior to Veterans Day!

Pelayo

ddd rebukes those that criticize him in the comments section:             
https://youtu.be/gn_AkVKEHnA Oh yeah, I fucked your mother and she stank.

Pelayo

You don't need to watch ddd's videos, not because they aren't new. They are new and revolutionary, unfortunately they are all based on ddd's lies and racist fantasies and just plain untrue.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 10, 2019, 08:06:58 PM
Dietrich rejects his own biological father prior to Veterans Day!

Hmmmm, maybe ddd learned how to lie from his daddy. Think about it, old Georgie was working at the commissary or something during the whole war and he's ashamed because he has a REMF gig and he's getting nowhere with the girls because he's no warrior hero. So he pulls a dietrich and makes up a big story about serving on the USS Pittsburgh and the only evidence is he sent them a ships magazine to prove he was on it.

Gunner65

Compare the photos of Dietrich and his father and sister! They have many distinct features. 

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/10/photo-comparison.html

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on November 10, 2019, 08:23:59 PM
  Hmmmm, maybe ddd learned how to lie from his daddy. Think about it, old Georgie was working at the commissary or something during the whole war and he's ashamed because he has a REMF gig and he's getting nowhere with the girls because he's no warrior hero. So he pulls a dietrich and makes up a big story about serving on the USS Pittsburgh and the only evidence is he sent them a ships magazine to prove he was on it.
Yes.  A cook (S-1) on the USS Pittsburg from 1944 to the end.  What was George Dietrich before that?

We cannot know because of the 61-year regulation of records...but Dietrich seems oblivious to this.  In my opinion, he had nothing to do with his father's records. 

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 10, 2019, 08:30:40 PM
Yes.  A cook (S-1) on the USS Pittsburg from 1944 to the end.  What was George Dietrich before that?
If I remember from your research, he spent most of the war stateside on shore duty during the war.

Gunner65

We do know his father was stationed at Taipei, Taiwan from 1961-1963 and Diretichs sister was born in 1963 in Taiwan. Dietrich's father returned to Taiwan in 1965 after he retired and spawned Douglas who was born in October 1966.  They immigrated in 1968.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on November 10, 2019, 08:40:10 PM
If I remember from your research, he spent most of the war stateside on shore duty.
Those records 1941-1945 are not available.  John Lilyea made that claim, not me.

My research was separate from John Lilyea. Lilyea made those statements based on the FOIA documents but did not review them further.

Pelayo

My point is ddd has been making all kinds of false claims about his service that has reached thousands of people. In a more innocent age his daddy could have padded his service record to reflect more hazardous duties than what was factual and the newspapers would take it at face value because in those days, people took you at your word. If ddd can lie to people's faces without blinking, it would not be a far stretch to find he learned it from his dad.

Gunner65

I would agree with that but my research has gone far beyond Lilyea and Outtrim.  Lilyea published the findings of Outtrim and then my FOIA on Dietrich's father, but he did not go any further.

This is why I "fact-checked" Outtrim and began my own investigation.

Gunner65

When Dietrich attacked Lilyea and me, using Gary States, he revealed himself.

Pelayo

Somewhere I seem to recall that George was married 3 times. I may be wrong. But if that is true, in those days it would be considered scandalous.

Gunner65

Then he claimed he is the son of Adolf Hitler and worked his "narrative" into his prior BS about being an "Artilect"

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on November 10, 2019, 09:04:59 PM
Somewhere I seem to recall that George was married 3 times. I may be wrong. But if that is true, in those days it would be considered scandalous.
This is what Douglas claims, and is the reason for his father not making rank past E-6 to Chief Petty Officer (E-7).

Gunner65

Dietrich also claims his father was a "Warrant Officer" who was "busted down" to E-6.
This is false!

Gunner65

NO ONE since Steve Outtrim in 2016 has exposed Dietrich but me!  And Outtrim had been attacked by Dietrich for 2-3 years (2013-2016)

Dietrich attacked Steve Outtrim as Outtrim documented on his blog "Debunking Douglas Dietrich"  https://burners.me/2016/07/09/debunking-douglas-dietrich/

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 10, 2019, 09:09:42 PM
Dietrich also claims his father was a "Warrant Officer" who was "busted down" to E-6.
This is false!
I never fully understood that designation of Warrant Officer. It seems it was given to people with special skills such as helicopter pilots without
a university degree.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on November 10, 2019, 09:20:25 PM
I never fully understood that designation of Warrant Officer. It seems it was given to people with special skills such as helicopter pilots without
a university degree.
George J Dietrich was never a "Warrant Officer"

Gunner65

Anyone can ask me a specific question regarding Dietrich

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on November 10, 2019, 09:24:40 PM
And you can be assured, I will.
I encourage you to do so. I encourage you to prove me wrong!

Gunner65

I encourage anyone to challenge my comments and postings here based on my 3 years of research of Dietrich.

Pelayo

Ha! I didn't immediately mention it while you were talking about it ddd, but brendan most likely bailed from you because you are obviously crazy and a rabid racist. Sorry ddd, being  racist against whitey is no longer PC.

Gunner65

I told you Brenden Zoghet is a student at UC Davis.  His initial involvement was to "train Dietrich" to produce for himself

Zoghet has now chosen to withdraw from Dietrich by "obtaining a job. "   hahaaahaaa

Just as Dietrich claimed about Pavel Eduard!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 10, 2019, 09:26:17 PM
I encourage you to do so. I encourage you to prove me wrong!
I don't doubt any evidence you have that proves ddd is nothing but a liar. Keep up with your endeavors,