• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 10, 2021, 12:09:01 PM
Antifa is fake because if they were really anti-fascist they would stand up to the real fascism of the military industrial complex but instead they just cheer them on like the cheerleaders for totalitarianism they really are.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2021, 10:21:21 AM
Things continue to look good for March 4th.

https://twitter.com/kenshishido/status/1359814121462460419

Yay if there are not shofars and fat yelling chuds and  muscular shirtless men in horn hats I will be very disappointed!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 11, 2021, 03:30:39 PM
Yay if there are not shofars and fat yelling chuds and  muscular shirtless men in horn hats I will be very disappointed!

You shouldn’t be. Based on his latest vid Bithead is at least curious...but so far just for Tom Brady. Maybe you could sway him. ;) ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2021, 03:42:04 PM
You shouldn’t be. Based on his latest vid Bithead is at least curious...but so far just for Tom Brady. Maybe you could sway him. ;) ;)

Who is Bithead, is he hot?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2021, 03:45:32 PM
So out of touch. ::)

Is he some video guy you post?  What happened to Styx you never post him any more.  Salty and Doug Tenaple just aren't doing it for me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 11, 2021, 03:48:51 PM
Is he some video guy you post?  What happened to Styx you never post him any more.  Salty and Doug Tenaple just aren't doing it for me.

I don’t know. Either Styx hasn’t been as active lately or your friends at YouTube are throttling him. You could always subscribe. Now that I know you don’t like Salty or Doug I’ll be sure to post any video of theirs I come across. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdGPWB8BmyI

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2021, 03:52:09 PM
I don’t know. Either Styx hasn’t been as active lately or your friends at YouTube are throttling him. You could always subscribe. Now that I know you don’t like Salty or Doug I’ll be sure to post any video of theirs I come across. ;)

WHY won't you tell me who Bithead is???  Don't be such a goober I will never make Trump cookies again!  I got an idea to put pumpkin in them, too, to make them orange.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 11, 2021, 03:57:12 PM
WHY won't you tell me who Bithead is???  Don't be such a goober I will never make Trump cookies again!  I got an idea to put pumpkin in them, too, to make them orange.

Alright! ::)

Checkout the NFL thread. I posted his latest vid there. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2021, 12:12:57 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxruztonc2M

K_Dubb, Bithead may be crossing over. You interested?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2021, 03:59:41 PM
Alright! ::)

Checkout the NFL thread. I posted his latest vid there. ;)

He's cute!  Not cute enough to listen to him kvetch about his wife for half an hour though  -- does he take his shirt off at some point?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 11, 2021, 04:39:15 PM
He's cute!  Not cute enough to listen to him kvetch about his wife for half an hour though  -- does he take his shirt off at some point?

Probably not. He is hilarious though.

K_Dubb

He's a lot better looking than Patrick Leahy that's for sure.

Just for you Doc - Click here but you gotta be quick to see what lies beneath the cape.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2021, 07:15:49 PM
Just for you Doc - Click here but you gotta be quick to see what lies beneath the cape.

Sorry, buddy. Not without some of that Biden-level CCP cash deposited into a Swiss bank account first. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2021, 07:21:15 PM
Sorry, buddy. Not without some of that Biden-level CCP cash deposited into a Swiss bank account first. ;)
Probably a smart move. She gets frisky with them babies, she could knock out some teeth.

K_Dubb

I know this is a tough time for you guys with everybody beating up on you, my folks's neighbor took down his Trump flag  :(  Just remember MAGA brought sexy man nipples to the Senate and no one can ever take that away from you.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTg1ynIPGls

When will VP Harris be impeached for encouraging violence against the government and threatening our democracy?