• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Oh, Canada! ::)

Started by Dr. MD MD, November 13, 2019, 07:28:45 AM

WOTR

Wow... I can finally log in again?

Well, it seems like a good place to suprise others by saying that it is official. If I had a choice of only two candidates- Trudeau or Pollieve, I would vote Trudeau. At least you know what you are getting.

Christine Anderson (a German member of the Eruopean parliment) has now been denounced by Pollieve when he said she should not ocme to Canada. This is the lady who supported the truckers, opposed the mandates, and was more of a Canadian hero than just about any other politician.

Maxime Bernnier posted a 3 minute clip of his meeting with her where he gushes his admiration. Pollieve (being a spineless shit stain in Trudeaus underwear) and a carreer politican realizes that she might hurt him in Toronto for votes and denounces her. I'm not even going to pretend that he is anything other than a spineless WEF backed candidate who will march Canada in lockstep to authoritarian ruin.Getting closer to election time I need to remember to try to circulate a meme with Trudeau on one side, Pollieve on the other and a caption above saying "TWINS" and written across the picture a caption saying "One of us promises to deliver Canada, daddy Klaus."

Disgusting.

pate

Shitty Canuck "White House" not Good Enough for Prime Minister Turdeaux

Prime Minister Kaang Shitwater's Queen Mum tells commoners to pony up and "Fix that Shit":

Quote from: https://macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/how-the-pms-residence-became-a-nightmare-at-24-sussex/

Given the torturous history of 24 Sussex Drive ... Queen Mum Maggot Turdeaux ... was the one to announce that her eldest Clown Princess Justine would not be moving them/their family into the residence...

This is horrible, I call on Cmdr. AFL(I)CAN WOTR to get this squared away.

Hell, bulldoze & burn the place (my Administration would be happy to send an US Army Combat Engineer Battalion to assist, with thoughts of 1812) and then construct a nice mud/dung hut or yurt more appropriate for Princess Justine.

Thank you in Advance! It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"WHO what in the interregnum?"

albrecht

Quote from: pate on April 06, 2023, 09:02:45 AMShitty Canuck "White House" not Good Enough for Prime Minister Turdeaux

Prime Minister Kaang Shitwater's Queen Mum tells commoners to pony up and "Fix that Shit":

This is horrible, I call on Cmdr. AFL(I)CAN WOTR to get this squared away.

Hell, bulldoze & burn the place (my Administration would be happy to send an US Army Combat Engineer Battalion to assist, with thoughts of 1812) and then construct a nice mud/dung hut or yurt more appropriate for Princess Justine.

Thank you in Advance! It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"WHO what in the interregnum?"

That article is awesome! Almost as good as seeing an old guy jump in to the pour on a crawfish boil. Some Mexican old guy of a neighbor, we are inclusive, who ate the whole bug! Then looked at us peeling n said 'it seemed, how you say, crunching'