• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Faustina

Quote from: zeebo on August 12, 2015, 02:57:55 PM
Me too.  I find the guy fascinating.  It's like this can't be true but, it sounds so true the way he tells it, what if?

Plus he always mentions this little community college near Mt. Shasta where supposedly the training took place, and I always wonder about it when I drive past there.  It's kind of a spooky area especially at night.

I suspect this will be Radio Gold tonight:  Art will do such a better job with Basiago than Dave did (of course).  It's pretty obvious to me that Basiago believes all this stuff went down, same as an abductee who believes in and remembers details of an abduction that may or may not have really happened.  Plus, Basiago being an attorney, pretty darn bright, and well spoken, adds more plausability to a story that is way, way Out There.  One does wonder if Basiago is mentally ill, which I suspect is the case if he really believes "all that" happened.  If so, he's extremely high functioning.

Mt. Shasta is a very spiritual, spooky place.  Been camping up there, and it's downright creepy after the sun sets.  Many tales about weird stuff that has gone down up there, dating back to the native indians.  (Ooh!  Another great guest idea:  an expert on mystical, perhaps paranormal, activity in/around the Mt. Shasta area!).

dan7800

Quote from: NIN on August 11, 2015, 09:47:11 PM
Tunein app is showing over 100k right now

That is the number of comments. It is showing 107k now.

Catops

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 12, 2015, 03:14:15 PM
Tomorrow morning's guest is Andre Basiago.  He's the crazy who claims to have been a time traveler for the government or something and went back in time to the Gettysburg Address.  Awesome.  I freaking love the crazy ones.

Speaking of the crazies, there's always Jo Ann Richards who speaks about her husband Mark Richard's Basiago-like adventures with ET.  Mark Richards would speak about them himself except he's serving a life sentence for murder, which is quite a story in its own right.  I refer interested parties to

https://sites.google.com/site/skyzabove/

for the ETs and for the murder

http://thedollop.libsyn.com/the-pendragon and/or

http://web.archive.org/web/20051218054007/http://tarlton.law.utexas.edu/lpop/etext/lsf/29-2/murderincamelot.html

Ms. C

Quote from: Skunk Ape on August 12, 2015, 10:25:33 AM
Not really the best place to post this I guess, but according to Whitley Strieber's Twitter page, his wife Anne has passed away.
RIP Anne Strieber ... I send many prayers and healing white light energy to the family!

zeebo

Quote from: Faustina on August 12, 2015, 04:38:28 PM
...(Ooh!  Another great guest idea:  an expert on mystical, perhaps paranormal, activity in/around the Mt. Shasta area!).

Good idea, send that into producer@artbell.com.  I would myself but I've already pestered that poor producer with too many suggestions .. including Mr. Basiago btw :).

Meister_000

Quote from: ASC on August 12, 2015, 04:25:01 PM
Very saddened to hear of the loss of Anne Strieber. Thoughts and prayers go out to her friends and family during this difficult time.

Ditto. Sorry Whitley.

slippingaway

Quote from: Ms. C on August 12, 2015, 06:01:22 PM
RIP Anne Strieber ... I send many prayers and healing white light energy to the family!
Oh no! I knew she was in a wheelchair, and that things were getting tough, but I'm so sad for Whitley and the whole family! She was Whitley's source of strength.
Sending Love and light towards Whit. 
From Unknown Country http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/anne-strieber-has-died

ge30542

The other night when Art had the "top" remote viewer on, did you hear him reference the "other" remote viewer?
The one who "predicted all kinds of horrible things which never happened"
Sounded to me like The Major was thrown towards the underside of the bus.

AppealPlay

Quote from: ge30542 on August 12, 2015, 08:47:00 PM
The other night when Art had the "top" remote viewer on, did you hear him reference the "other" remote viewer?

Apparently Major Killshot never got around to sending Art his gold.

Queen

Quote from: ge30542 on August 12, 2015, 08:47:00 PM

Bought time lol

Wonder how phil hendri will handel this

ge30542

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 12, 2015, 08:50:53 PM
Yea, Art also said, "and he predicted he'd find gold, and deliver it, and it never came".
Very funny.

cue Dancing Queen...........

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on August 10, 2015, 06:06:54 PM
true.  sometimes the whole davebot thing gets a little old, as there are often valid points to be made on both sides of an issue.

having said that...

i want to apologize to art and keith for referring to the non rss setup as "dog shit" a few days ago.  that was a little immature and heavy handed on my part.  you see, i was in the midst of a nicotine withdrawal at the time i typed that, and by the time i simmered down, my words were out there and it was too late to remove it.  even after months of zero nicotine intake, i still have occasional brief moments where i want to claw someone's face off.

Oh that's ok ... Now that Art has RSS ... Next you get the urge to rant, it's ok by me to borrow my rant; Keith's "dog shit"  ....  I know, I know mom, I can confess two the same as one, it's just an extra Hail Mary
Subscription Payment system that only offers lame PayPal crap.

Quote from: NIN on August 12, 2015, 08:52:05 PM
Bought time lol

Wonder how phil hendri will handel this

By skipping that show?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 12, 2015, 08:50:53 PM

Seem like Art has limits now for these entertaining hucksters.... Major Lame and Art were thick as thieves back in the day. And now Art was insinuating that ol Seth had a pretty lucrative gig going, when Art referenced Seth's high end home location.

And of course Dr. Seth isn't going endorse that UFOs/Aliens visit Earth, if he did, it would make SETI pointless. Bye, bye rich donators.

And and, how about all those newly found Goldie Locks planets and the speculation that there are a lot more of them all over the Milky Way, in our cosmic back yard, and SETI hasn't found a signal?
Explain that one Seth.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 12, 2015, 09:22:00 PM
Seem like Art has limits now for these entertaining hucksters.... Major Lame and Art were thick as thieves back in the day. And now Art was insinuating that ol Seth had a pretty lucrative gig going, when Art referenced Seth's high end home location.
Limits???  Not with tonight's guest.  I think he is just pissed that Dames never shows up in his driveway with the gold he promised.

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on August 12, 2015, 06:05:28 PM
Good idea, send that into producer@artbell.com.  I would myself but I've already pestered that poor producer with too many suggestions .. including Mr. Basiago btw :).
I have not, yet, pestered "producer" Redacted with emails but I hope, she is monitoring the threads about "want C2C" and "want Art" to handle subjects/guests. Personally, I think the threads should be merged because of mistaken posts on "want C2C" is no longer what anyone wants but people, even me, sometimes post there by accident. Lots of great ideas for guests/show-subjects there by people.

Queen

No guest what a bummer lol

ge30542

Just called 605-562-4444,(per the commercial), and shizaam!
It's true, you can listen to AB, using unlimited minutes, no data useage.

Queen

Quote from: ge30542 on August 12, 2015, 10:03:00 PM
How??

ge30542

Dial the number, and hear the show. It's really that simple, I'm gonna do that at work now. No more data useage at work, yea!

Queen

Quote from: ge30542 on August 12, 2015, 10:07:37 PM
Dial the number, and hear the show. It's really that simple, I'm gonna do that at work now. No more data useage at work, yea!

Did art or keith ok this

albrecht

Quote from: ge30542 on August 12, 2015, 10:03:00 PM
I've seen some webpages of disgruntled cell phone contract members that listed various numbers people can call to use bandwidth as a protest. This line was included. I guess the idea is, somehow, to "get back" at carriers by calling and using "free" bandwidth and gumming up their networks or towers.

ge30542

Quote from: NIN on August 12, 2015, 10:08:45 PM
Did art or keith ok this
I assume so, the 15 second promo ran on Dark Matter network at about 1 or 2 minutes prior to midnight.

ge30542

Listening currently at work.

albrecht

Quote from: NIN on August 12, 2015, 10:08:45 PM
Did art or keith ok this
I've seen it posted around on Gab and I think at DMDN, AB.com etc. I think it even was mentioned on air so I think "approved." A great option for the elderly or non-technically inclined who have free LD and a landline or a free cell-phone plan, actually.

LESTAT1900

NEW TALKING ART BELL PODCAST...R.I.P. ANNE STREIBER. TALKING THE SHOWS. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzKoHGkvn88

Queen

Quote from: ge30542 on August 12, 2015, 10:11:03 PM
I assume so, the 15 second promo ran on Dark Matter network at about 1 or 2 minutes prior to midnight.

Oh ok cool. I dont pay attention to commercials lol.

Queen

Wonder when he will have whitly on.

Queen

Art should fill in for whitly on dream land 😊