• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Exile

Question for anyone in the know here.

What kind of money would a pod caster be paid by DMDN? Let's say a bottom tier time filler.
Are they paid anything at all or do most depend on donations?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Exile on May 27, 2018, 01:47:04 AM
Question for anyone in the know here.

What kind of money would a pod caster be paid by DMDN? Let's say a bottom tier time filler.
Are they paid anything at all or do most depend on donations?

I doubt they're paid anything.

Jojo

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 27, 2018, 12:33:37 AM
Hi Monica.  I've occasionally seen you here.  I haven't gone back to the healthy eating thread since I discovered it...
Hey, Buster.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 27, 2018, 12:35:32 AM
Reservation? Are you Native American then?
No, but I could tan your hide! Or, at least I'd know where to drop it off for service!

Bluejay

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 26, 2018, 08:09:45 PM
Damn, Spooky Tim is going on the record pace for fucks and shits per hour...  Watch out Trailer Park Boys!

teknoslag

Quote from: Liberace on May 27, 2018, 01:32:50 AM
I hope he's referring to Ira Einhorn.

Is that where Heather is? Locked in a trunk in his closet?  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: monica on May 27, 2018, 02:04:19 AM
Hey, Buster.
No, but I could tan your hide! Or, at least I'd know where to drop it off for service!

:o

Bluejay

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 26, 2018, 10:57:18 PM
Wonder if the memorial bench will have openings for an “art bell ride”. Kinda like wack a mole, only instead of moles popping up and down replicas of his tool can be ridden for a donation. Donations for upkeep of the bench of course....  ;D

#Legacy

Sean92008

Quote from: Bluejay on May 27, 2018, 02:09:27 AM

I pulled a sLasha and accused Tim of what Michael/End of Days was doing.  EoD was doing the cussing.  It worked though, not gratuitous.

I have just discovered Trailer Park Boys after dismissing it for years because it was Canadian...

ONeill

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 26, 2018, 09:26:28 PM
>You will never be a Japanese police officer with a RX7 or R34 Skyline squad car

Why even live?

That's an amazing idea. RX-7's Wankel engine does to gas what Senda does to orange juice.  It's a lot of fun to drive but that's not the point of a police car.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 27, 2018, 02:17:46 AM
I pulled a sLasha and accused Tim of what Michael/End of Days was doing.  EoD was doing the cussing.  It worked though, not gratuitous.

I have just discovered Trailer Park Boys after dismissing it for years because it was Canadian...

Huh? What's wrong with cussing?

ONeill

Quote from: chefist on May 26, 2018, 09:41:32 PM
Wankel Rotary engines suk..I admire Mazda for trying though

They don't suck in RX7. You have a light, small, low displacement naturally aspirated engine with lots of HP that can rev very high. Exactly what you need to have fun in a car like this.

ONeill

Quote from: ONeill on May 27, 2018, 02:25:04 AM
They don't suck in RX7. You have a light, small, low displacement naturally aspirated engine with lots of HP that can rev very high. Exactly what you need to have fun in a car like this.

Sorry, that was in RX-8. The RX-7 biturbo was even more fun;)

ONeill

So when is the trainwreck returning?

DynamoHum

No idea what has happened, hope it was gory.

Lilith

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 26, 2018, 10:19:50 PM
Thanks everyone who came to hang out tonight! I still can't believe that guy tried to argue with me about whether or not Lizzie Borden's is for sale.

Thank YOU Tim!  I really enjoyed the show.  A great host can make EVERY caller a GREAT caller!!

Quote from: ONeill on May 27, 2018, 02:35:19 AM
So when is the trainwreck returning?

first the trolls have to be removed from the tracks...then the train will roll.

GravitySucks

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 27, 2018, 02:51:57 AM

She should have seen that coming.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 27, 2018, 03:45:40 AM

Probably blocked by Angels.  It happens..............

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 27, 2018, 03:53:31 AM
Probably blocked by Angels.  It happens..............
Quote from: GravitySucks on May 27, 2018, 03:45:40 AM

+1000

Badumtish!

Hells Mole

Quote from: teknoslag on May 26, 2018, 05:43:22 PM
Oh FFS. I always envisioned Paul and Ella as two old geezers living out of an RV, now you're telling me he's just an almost-middle-aged neckbeard who still shops at Hot Topic and thinks Star Wars is a documentary.

They can't possibly be anything but silver-haired social security recipients living someone rural where the fences lean more than a drunk Wang on Chinese New Year.  Nothing else seems right or possible.

Hells Mole

Quote from: WeinerInHand on May 26, 2018, 06:11:45 PM
I lost my Himalayan twelve years ago in a divorce. She was my best friend.

When a woman takes your heart, and your life, gives it to a new man, and then comes back and takes your four-legged best friend...

bellNwhistle

Well sure. Lasha did all the damage she'd probably hoped to do, and more.  Why stick around any longer?

DynamoHum

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 27, 2018, 06:24:57 AM
Well sure. Lasha did all the damage she'd probably hoped to do, and more.  Why stick around any longer?

I think if the reports of her being ousted as chief <whateverthefuckshewas> has left her with frosting all over her face and she doesn't like the puiblic lack of power.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 27, 2018, 06:26:18 AM
I think if the reports of her being ousted as chief <whateverthefuckshewas> has left her with frosting all over her face and she doesn't like the puiblic lack of power.

Heather- with friends like Lasha and MV2, who needs enemies?

DynamoHum

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 27, 2018, 06:33:56 AM
Heather- with friends like Lasha and MV2, who needs enemies?

She is fully embraced under the LNM shield now it would seem .... I wonder how long til she's spat out like 2 hour old gum. I am sure the MV2 vitriol will be especially bile filled second time around .... I'm guessing in about 6-8 weeks when the server bills come in....

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 27, 2018, 06:24:57 AM

Do you think this was a long play plan by Lasha to damage Heather? Do you think she is that clever?  Maybe her plan isn't over. I think she was the one who first approached Vara. I recall seeing a post about that.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 27, 2018, 07:00:28 AM
Do you think this was a long play plan by Lasha to damage Heather? Do you think she is that clever?  Maybe her plan isn't over. I think she was the one who first approached Vara. I recall seeing a post about that.

What a delicious idea!

SpookyTim

I don't even see anything from Lasha anymore. What happened there? And the LNM people trying to claim that audio is altered? Come on. We're not as stupid as them or their listeners.

sydtron

This, might possibly be an answer.....