# BearOnnaFone!
# Kingdom Of Medical Ailments
# Kingdom Of Sigh
# Will We Get Bears Sewer Pipe Stroy?
# "It's been a wild night, Bear!" - Heater Wad
# Heater Encouraging Group Think.

# Art Didn't Teach Heater To Leave Em On A High Note,
# Or Leave Em Wanting MOAR!
# Maybe Heater Slept Through Those Lessons.
#DatLegacyTho

Lilith

Well, It was better than any of the nights with a guest IMO.

WOTR

Quote from: Catsmile on August 03, 2019, 12:12:56 AM
#CheckTheSaxOnThatGuy!

I feel obligated to point out that he is
#SportingAnAltoAndNotATenor!

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 03, 2019, 12:28:54 AM
I don't know if I would call this "raging through the night" -- maybe a mild irritation at best.

There is a medicated ointment for that...

DynamoHum

Sounds like it was the first Pahrump Competitive Mentals Competition.

Clearly Anthony didn’t cut it as he only got 2-3 minutes, other clearly more mental people got longer.

You need to up your game Anthony - did Lisa get longer than you?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on August 02, 2019, 11:40:51 PM
Heather still has a light bulb she can't reach.

#PraiseMV!

heh heh

K_Dubb

She's really had a rough year.  If I understand right, she's survived two suicide attempts, an assault, and an inexplicable 48-hour blackout.  Though I can't figure out why, on her first show back after all that carnage, she led with the sprained ankle.

AC400KICK

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 03, 2019, 06:14:54 AM
Sounds like it was the first Pahrump Competitive Mentals Competition.

Clearly Anthony didn’t cut it as he only got 2-3 minutes, other clearly more mental people got longer.

You need to up your game Anthony - did Lisa get longer than you?

Suck your own fat titties you fatty. I’ve seen pictures of you. You are a disaster and hideous. And you wouldn’t last 10 seconds in our world (The Survivor’s Movement). You legit would succumb to the intended effects of psychiatric medication and off yourself by stepping in front of a city bus. Because you are weak and a coward. The complete opposite of me and my People. Go die Heidi!

DynamoHum

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 03, 2019, 09:46:14 AM
Suck your own fat titties you fatty. I’ve seen pictures of you. You are a disaster and hideous. And you wouldn’t last 10 seconds in our world (The Survivor’s Movement). You legit would succumb to the intended effects of psychiatric medication and off yourself by stepping in front of a city bus. Because you are weak and a coward. The complete opposite of me and my People. Go die Heidi!

Good Morning to you as well :)

VC

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 03, 2019, 09:42:49 AM
She's really had a rough year.  If I understand right, she's survived two suicide attempts, an assault, and an inexplicable 48-hour blackout.  Though I can't figure out why, on her first show back after all that carnage, she led with the sprained ankle.

Drama broom has to twitch witch her bar higher to $4.99 strip rips. The MO is woe on me, me, me... higher and higher!

The inexplicable 48-hour blackout is already "it must be aliens".

AZZERAE

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 03, 2019, 09:46:14 AM
You wouldn’t last 10 seconds in our world (The Survivor’s Movement). You legit would succumb to the intended effects of psychiatric medication and off yourself by stepping in front of a city bus.

Hi, I’m Azraa, and I’m a Psychiatric Survivor.

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on August 03, 2019, 10:00:49 AM
Drama broom has to twitch witch her bar higher to $4.99 strip rips. The MO is woe on me, me, me...

The inexplicable 48-hour blackout is already "it must be aliens".

Well you know me, I try to rationalize to make sense of things.  I think people will shrink from outright fabrication and instead spin yarns based on bits of truth that can occasionally be discerned through the fog.

For example, the doctor suggesting amputating her foot might have originated as a sarcastic reply to an imperious demand for pain meds -- recall she was given nothing stronger than ibuprofen.  Similarly, the blackout might have counted as one of the suicide attempts if she actually managed to obtain something stronger and kindasorta ignored the label, if there even was a label.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on August 03, 2019, 10:00:49 AM
Drama broom has to twitch witch her bar higher to $4.99 strip rips.

She said she “only gets $4.50 of the $4.99”, which she “puts back into the show”, but it’s “alright”.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 03, 2019, 10:12:44 AM
The doctor suggesting amputating her foot might have originated as a sarcastic reply to an imperious demand for pain meds - recall she was given nothing stronger than ibuprofen.  Similarly, the blackout might have counted as one of the suicide attempts if she actually managed to obtain something stronger and kindasorta ignored the label, if there even was a label.

Very black box.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZRAA on August 03, 2019, 10:26:37 AM
Very black box.

It is speculative, of course, and must always be qualified as such but perhaps you will understand if I am unable to accept the stories as related and believe that my speculation in this case is probably closer to reality, providing a hazy picture by making use of data that might otherwise be dismissed out of hand as pure fancy.  Like the euhemerization of myth.

DanTSX

Quote from: VC on August 02, 2019, 11:31:29 PM
Sooooo, someone calls her Open Lines show just a few days ago to talk about the S-Word, and this Broom Bitch hangs-up on the caller calling them A Jerk and an A-Hole.

Tonight, again Open Lines, first caller gets 30 minutes to talk about Suicide, not just the S-Word, but Suicide, Bwahahaha, and she fucking says AGAIN PUBLICLY that "her best friend" aka Art Bell committed suicide, Ohhhhhh, and she ALSO tried twice to commit suicide herself after she moon-ghosted everyone!

WTF. WTF.

FU HW.

Yeah, you have an Honorary PhD in the Physics of Retardation!!!

Next two UNscreened calls are F'ing Paul and Mike! Open Lines! UNscreened.

But anyone can call her, even tonight, to talk about suicide! Bwahahahaha!

Anything you want to talk about...

FU HW.

I'm calling about the SUICIDE of AB, since you're going to use him again for shock value WITHOUT a shred of proof. You were sleeping when he died. Karen was there with Airyn. You got a VOICE MAIL.

WTF??? You got a Voice Mail Suicide Note too???

(((Suicide)))

Yeah bullshit it was suicide

DanTSX

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 02, 2019, 11:00:01 PM
Jack is a failure. he couldn't even kill himself properly. at least Art manned up and pulled it off.

Art just wanted to find a new way to abandon his children.

artbell_ghost

heather has upped her game this round of shows.  she said she was bringing the fire and from my experience its showing.  very engaging with the callers and knowledgeable and smart guest.  its hard to believe she has been off the air as long as she was, and even in the trouble she was fine tuning her questioning spirit to reach a level that is greater than legacy its original.

kudos to heather and the team for showing up and putting out a show that is already taking the number one slot for its time.  great work, blitzing for heather is a complete and total success.  terrerstial radio is shaking in its boots, mark my words.

AZZERAE

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 03, 2019, 11:41:28 AM
heather has upped her game this round of shows.  she said she was bringing the fire and from my experience its showing.  very engaging with the callers and knowledgeable and smart guest.  its hard to believe she has been off the air as long as she was, and even in the trouble she was fine tuning her questioning spirit to reach a level that is greater than legacy its original.

The fact she was off the air for as long as she was is the reason she sounds halfway decent now, in my view. Its easy to be on top of your game when you take as much time off - from doing anything resembling work - as you like, whenever you like.

Heather will burn out at some point. She always does.

WildCard

Quote from: VC on August 02, 2019, 11:31:29 PM
Sooooo, someone calls her Open Lines show just a few days ago to talk about the S-Word, and this Broom Bitch hangs-up on the caller calling them A Jerk and an A-Hole.

Tonight, again Open Lines, first caller gets 30 minutes to talk about Suicide, not just the S-Word, but Suicide, Bwahahaha, and she fucking says AGAIN PUBLICLY that "her best friend" aka Art Bell committed suicide, Ohhhhhh, and she ALSO tried twice to commit suicide herself after she moon-ghosted everyone!

WTF. WTF.

FU HW.

Yeah, you have an Honorary PhD in the Physics of Retardation!!!

Next two UNscreened calls are F'ing Paul and Mike! Open Lines! UNscreened.

But anyone can call her, even tonight, to talk about suicide! Bwahahahaha!

Anything you want to talk about...

FU HW.

I'm calling about the SUICIDE of AB, since you're going to use him again for shock value WITHOUT a shred of proof. You were sleeping when he died. Karen was there with Airyn. You got a VOICE MAIL.

WTF??? You got a Voice Mail Suicide Note too???

that was you? dude that was awesome!

Chocolate Covered Jackboot, you here? 3:22 to 3:27:18

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=gd0c69a2aa368f8b710001866164603c85bca6c4fb7&fbclid=IwAR1ZSzFdMBXxJsnwirD6rmjkUjAy4TlaA0TmPk2_9j4cMwn8kCp2FKjr7aU
-link courtesy of wadegab

WildCard

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 03, 2019, 05:13:26 PM
Why is a fanpage posting full shows?

for moments like this. also, i think it pisses heater off.