• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

chefist

GravitySucks

Maybe they are harvesting Chronic Wasting Disease.

b_dubb

Grant Cameron should take two Ativan before doing a show

GravitySucks

Quote from: b_dubb on May 10, 2018, 11:43:41 PM
Grant Cameron should take two Ativan before doing a show

You missed your Hillary moment.

El Chorro

Oh yeah...chem trails are big nets to stop UFOs ::) :o

Norm

Fighting ghosts! Vol 2 was best.

PrairieGhost

I don't buy that chemtrails are used to keep aliens away from us. If they are super fast they could just go around them.

GravitySucks

Why would he believe an abduction story without proof but won’t believe sightings, photographic or video evidence? 

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on May 10, 2018, 11:41:35 PM
I blame Oscar Mayer.
AMOUR, and others, better for conspiracy theories

GravitySucks

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 10, 2018, 11:47:10 PM
I don't buy that chemtrails are used to keep aliens away from us. If they are super fast they could just go around them.

Just fly in before sunrise.

chefist

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 10, 2018, 11:47:10 PM

Got Aliens?

Lilith

Thank MV for archives.  My internet was down for 45 min. I just got back online.  It's the aliens I'm sure.  No, seriously tho, why would Spectrum decide to do a system update while MITD is on?  That's the excuse they gave when I called...  that they're doing an update.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Yeah, so get used to it, Ricky and Lucy. This is your new conga line now! 8)

whoozit

Quote from: brig on May 10, 2018, 11:53:54 PM
Thank MV for archives.  My internet was down for 45 min. I just got back online.  It's the aliens I'm sure.  No, seriously tho, why would Spectrum decide to do a system update while MITD is on?  That's the excuse they gave when I called...  that they're doing an update.  ::)
I guess they didn't know Heather was fired.

Zenman

You're obviously on their list, brig.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on May 10, 2018, 11:55:48 PM
I guess they didn't know Heather was fired.

Well, they do NOW, I told em!

PrairieGhost

Sadly, unless you have a business account, they do a lot of updates and maintenance in the middle of the night.

Lilith

Quote from: Zenman on May 10, 2018, 11:56:41 PM
You're obviously on their list, brig.

No surprise there.  8)

Am I the only one clicking on sponsor's links to help the show?

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on May 10, 2018, 11:56:45 PM
Well, they do NOW, I told em!

Don’t tell me you ranted like Falkie did to Sonic the other night. 

Lilith

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 10, 2018, 11:56:57 PM
Sadly, unless you have a business account, they do a lot of updates and maintenance in the middle of the night.

I'll be honest, I'm a little upset, this never happened all the years I had it while it was TWC.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Kolchak on May 10, 2018, 11:55:24 PM
So...ghost aliens?

I never thought about alien ghost. I wonder how many people have seen a ghost of alien?

Schrader is on fire tonight !!! -hopefully the rest of the crew doesn't get injured...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDQsSK4V520

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 10, 2018, 11:58:16 PM
Don’t tell me you ranted like Falkie did to Sonic the other night.

I did my best imitation.  You know, if it works for Senda, it might work for me?

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on May 10, 2018, 11:59:08 PM
I did my best imitation.  You know, if it works for Senda, it might work for me?

And I just had cataract surgery and I couldn’t read my bill so if the clock wasn’t broke at Walmart I would have known it was after midnight and I had to feed my cats but they wouldn’t eat without being able to hear Good Dave’s riveting dialog with the fast talking Canadian.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on May 10, 2018, 11:58:28 PM
I'll be honest, I'm a little upset, this never happened all the years I had it while it was TWC.

Did you explain to them the importance of continued access to the genesis device?