• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 24, 2016, 01:30:52 AM
Michael, and especially Daniel, could deftly handle the more sensitive issues that might be discussed, and most certainly would dive headlong into the topics we're really interested in, such as the origins of Casio's ongoing war with George Senda.

No Gerry.  No one wants to hear about a convicted pedophile's ongoing war with a creepy old man whose dick twitches when little teenage girls walk into a room.

whoozit

Quote from: Who on October 24, 2016, 08:41:45 AM
No Gerry.  No one wants to hear about a convicted pedophile's ongoing war with a creepy old man whose dick twitches when little teenage girls walk into a room.
I concur.  Whenever there is Casio talk or one of he is posting through his latest alternative accounts (James Raymon),  I take leave of this thread.  I'm willing to wallow in the sewer but there are depths of depravity I refuse to plumb.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 24, 2016, 07:17:15 AM
That was a neat bit of user name change over, gerry/ a51d/ SWT....

You really must thnk everyone else is as stupid as Senda. You're just a psychopath.

What would you call someone that pretends to be unsophisticated for three years, but they're really long form trolling? Bored?

MAX

Quote from: James Raymon on October 24, 2016, 12:15:36 AM
You ever think that maybe I'm just some asshole who likes to start shit for Casio but am not actually Casio?

Yes Casio we all think of you as a asshole

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on October 24, 2016, 09:19:21 AM
What would you call someone that pretends to be unsophisticated for three years, but they're really long form trolling? Bored?

He's either bored, or has aspirations to play multiple characters in some late night cult cartoon strip, and this is just a warm up routine.

Quote from: MAX on October 24, 2016, 09:24:12 AM
Yes Casio we all think of you as a asshole

I used to have one of their keyboards. It had a Wham! (Wake me up before yo go-go) auto play button. Ah, the early 90's...

area51drone

Quote from: Daggit on October 24, 2016, 04:06:10 AM
Says the guy with a zero Bell gab credibility rating.

When have I ever lied to you folks?  My credibility should be up there with MV's.   You must be forgetting some of the choice information that I have released on this board, much to the Master's chagrin.

Quote from: area51drone on October 24, 2016, 09:48:00 AM
When have I ever lied to you folks?  My credibility should be up there with MV's.   You must be forgetting some of the choice information that I have released on this board, much to the Master's chagrin.

Indeed. But now you're in too deep. There's levels to this, soon all will be revealed...

The credibility of BellGab's area51drone should NEVER be in question.  The Master still turns to him for advice, and he is a trusted confidant and friend to all in the Circle of Trust (plus Justin).

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 24, 2016, 09:58:29 AM
The credibility of BellGab's area51drone should NEVER be in question.  The Master still turns to him for advice, and he is a trusted confidant and friend to all in the Circle of Trust (plus Justin).

Artbellfan1 is the key!

Yorkshire pud

Don't you ever worry you might have logged on with the wrong name when you've posted? A friend mentioned the ludicrous personas you desperately but unerringly fail to keep separate from each other. He also found it unbelievable that anyone could be so monumentally idiotic as to think they might be different people.

You reading this Senda? (Of course you are); they're the same person. You got it yet?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 24, 2016, 10:03:08 AM
Don't you ever worry you might have logged on with the wrong name when you've posted? A friend mentioned the ludicrous personas you desperately but unerringly fail to keep separate from each other. He also found it unbelievable that anyone could be so monumentally idiotic as to think they might be different people.

You reading this Senda? (Of course you are); they're the same person. You got it yet?

What if it were more "monumentally idiotic" to continue on with the canard that OLG / A51D / SWT(tm) are the same person?  It's not hard to keep the posts separate when they're actually coming from separate individuals.  George knows and has confirmed the truth, but you won't believe him when he tells it to you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 24, 2016, 09:58:29 AM

My friend asked if you run three separate computers or just three tabs logged into bg for the multple names? It is remarkable how the 'three' of you can respond to each other so quickly. Only you're lucky Senda is too stupid to realise that. He really thinks you're old enough to be a grandparent? Wow!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 24, 2016, 10:06:29 AM
What if it were more "monumentally idiotic" to continue on with the canard that OLG / A51D / SWT(tm) are the same person?  It's not hard to keep the posts separate when they're actually coming from separate individuals.  George knows and has confirmed the truth, but you won't believe him when he tells it to you.

Oh bless! Keep those canards coming sugar...keep em coming.
Senda tells anyone what he's been too stupid to believe...

A canard burning the atmosphere....

And another one too..

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 24, 2016, 10:07:14 AM
My friend asked if you run three separate computers or just three tabs logged into bg for the multple names? It is remarkable how the 'three' of you can respond to each other so quickly. Only you're lucky Senda is too stupid to realise that. He really thinks you're old enough to be a grandparent? Wow!

This just proves that the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) is truly unified in loyalty and service to The Master.  It's almost as if we have a "hive mind."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 24, 2016, 10:11:39 AM
This just proves that the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) is truly unified in loyalty and service to The Master.  It's almost as if we I have a "hive mind mental illness."

FIFY

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 24, 2016, 10:06:29 AM
George knows

George thinks MV has hacked his PC and put tiny cameras in his ethernet cable. George spoke to Damon and didn't know that it was Spock. George thinks Noory is still going to make him a TV star. He couldn't find his fat arse with both hands and a map.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 24, 2016, 10:09:15 AM
Oh bless! Keep those canards coming sugar...keep em coming.
Senda tells anyone what he's been too stupid to believe...

A canard burning the atmosphere....

And another one too..

I always thought the Rutan designs were stylish and elegant...

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 24, 2016, 10:13:45 AM
George thinks MV has hacked his PC and put tiny cameras in his ethernet cable. George spoke to Damon and didn't know that it was Spock. George thinks Noory is still going to make him a TV star. He couldn't find his fat arse with both hands and a map.

The evIL mv is treacherous! Spying and posting nudes of our beloved Master for all the see??? [English accent] Outrageous, I tell you! Outrageous!

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on October 24, 2016, 10:18:47 AM
The evIL mv is treacherous! Spying and posting nudes of our beloved Master for all the see??? [English accent] Outrageous, I tell you! Outrageous!

Yes, yes, delightfully so.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on October 24, 2016, 10:14:07 AM
I always thought the Rutan designs were stylish and elegant...

Agreed. This was a weird thing. Miles  M.39B Libellula. Here' also a video of a guy from a forum I'm on who made a scale model of it. Apprently some work was needed on the main undercarriage, as  retracting it severely altered the centre of gravity.

http://youtu.be/CjME7nmLaIc

Brig - you are a voice of reason in this thread.  In your opinion, are Open Lines Gerry, BellGab's area51drone, and SixWeekTenure(tm) the same person, or separate people?

FRIENDSHIP.

chefist

That is bad ass.

I remember seeing my first Rutan while I was fishing with my father in the early 1980's. It was flying over and the design was so unique I thought it was a UFO. LOL

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 24, 2016, 10:28:36 AM
Brig - you are a voice of reason in this thread.  In your opinion, are Open Lines Gerry, BellGab's area51drone, and SixWeekTenure(tm) the same person, or separate people?

FRIENDSHIP.

You're an Unholy Trinity of bullshit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on October 24, 2016, 10:18:47 AM

SV will confirm I'm sure that the use of 'bounder' and 'cad' can be assigned to MV in this instance.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 24, 2016, 10:28:36 AM

FRIENDSHIP.

Oh? Losing the courage of your convictions?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 24, 2016, 10:33:12 AM
SV will confirm I'm sure that the use of 'bounder' and 'cad' can be assigned to MV in this instance.

Despite repeated inboxes requesting a 'donation' the blister never comes through, damn his eyes!

Quote from: brig on October 24, 2016, 10:21:26 AM
Yes, yes, delightfully so.

brig, I apologize for lashing out at you in the EODR chatroom. I was wrong to call you "grib." And blame you for the failure of the Falkenburg Fortress. I just get so riled up and angry when the 'common rabble' besmirch The Masters' good name. It's just not fair! Falkie has debilitating sinus pain. *sigh*

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on October 24, 2016, 10:30:33 AM
That is bad ass.

I remember seeing my first Rutan while I was fishing with my father in the early 1980's. It was flying over and the design was so unique I thought it was a UFO. LOL

The Rutan is a natural progression of the Miles.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miles_M.39B_Libellula