• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2020, 10:19:10 PM
What are you, a chemist now? For a pinhead, you sure wear a lot of hats.

Your speed addiction is obvious to all here. It’s only gotten worse in the last year...much, much worse. Sad how the once mighty have fallen.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 10:15:14 PM
You’re the one who went full on faggot, weakling.

Yes, yes of course you would see it this way. It's the best. I'm loving it. THE BEST.

could you remind me which of the seven ridiculously unacceptable things I've done today (that were accepted) really bothered you? I'll be honest: I covered a lot of ground. You'd be surprised how far Infinite Mode can go when coupled with a series of earth-shaking Primary Operation Activations.

Now let me narrow this focus down a little bit, if you please: are you frontin' that I should know what it is that you don't like, or, are you happy that I don't know what you don't like? Please be specific, I got to use this for a rub down later. I haven't seen my semen in so long I forgot what it looks like.

Professional hazard.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 10:21:09 PM
Your speed addiction is obvious to all here.

Probably not to the lawyers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2020, 10:24:07 PM
Yes, yes of course you would see it this way. It's the best. I'm loving it. THE BEST.

could you remind me which of the seven ridiculously unacceptable things I've done today (that were accepted) really bothered you? I'll be honest: I covered a lot of ground. You'd be surprised how far Infinite Mode can go when coupled with a series of earth-shaking Primary Operation Activations.

Now let me narrow this focus down a little bit, if you please: are you frontin' that I should know what it is that you don't like, or, are you happy that I don't know what you don't like? Please be specific, I got to use this for a rub down later. I haven't seen my semen in so long I forgot what it looks like.

Professional hazard.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2020, 10:24:34 PM
Probably not to the lawyers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzXkbJwrN38

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 10:21:09 PM
Sad how the once mighty have fallen.

Dude, I was just taking a nap. I woke up, and all these Punylings were crawling all over me! You should have heard me yelling at them!

I'd be happy to do it again if you like. There's probably one or two of them who's been a real bad Punyling lately. Find one who is really guilty of something wildly representable, like someone telling a blatant, bald-faced lie in order to pretend that a perfectly valid contract is somehow invalid when it very well fucking is not, and tell him to finish sucking some dick and then then tell him to call me, after he finishes sucking some more dick, and then I'll be happy to put it on up to eleven for you.

ALL THE WAY UP, FUCKO

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 10:32:01 PM
Yes, you are.

You understand that "worth less" is a relative term, right?

Here's an example. I got a gift at home, and I was looking forward to giving it and then it turned out that it showed up in the wrong color: it arrived and it looked black, but I had ordered and specified nigger. So obviously that's not going to do. But now the the gift package has been opened! What once was sealed and wrapped in a tiny package of anticipation, has now been rent asunder, and it is now worth less to me.

Honestly it sticks my stomach every time I fucking look at it, I think, "Damn, that should have come in nigger." Are you beginning to get the picture?"

Also: my dad has called me worthless before. Well, well, well, just look where he is now, and just look at me... I am easily twice the nigger he ever was.

Catsmile

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 07:07:35 PM
Yeah, the downfall of the USA by China is hilarious, comrade. ;D

I've given receipts before how the USA has been failing we the people for decades, comrade.

USA has been in decline since China was nothing but a billion plus dirt farmers, yet you blame them. Even today over 600 million Chinese live an agrarian/rural lifestyle. Dirt farmers aren't making themselves factory workers numbering in the hundreds of millions by their bootstraps. Industrialization on that scale in a 30 year time-frame takes huge amounts of capital. Capital provided by many very wealthy Capitalist from America and elsewhere. The bootstrap myth is just that; a myth.

In the last five decades America has seen stagnant and declining upward mobility along with the economic depression of hundreds of millions of honest hard working Americans, no matter their political leanings. Should we blame the poor & degenerates, who are least powerful demographic in American society, for the decline of 'Merica? Blaming the poor, and least powerful among us, for a five decade long decline of we the people, isn't logical.

During the pandemic the largest transfer of wealth in history is being given to the wealthiest people/corporations, since the last crash in 2008. Which was a bi-partisan political effort, that passed quickly and unanimously.

Meanwhile you simply copy & paste regurgitated reactionary partisan talking points. Shills who spew reactionary fearmongering, devised to divide us from within. Selling us #DesignerBrandNameâ,,¢ solutions. Nao available in the merch store! All of which is designed to reinforce the base fears of born and bred mass consumers, cultivated by society. Consumers who have but a sole purpose as the product; that of being fleeced by his domesticator. #WakeUpSheeple! 

Please continue blaming the least powerful segments of society, and a single political party for the death of the american dream. Because bolstering your fears of the other, and the unknown through tribal identity feels better than facing the cold hard facts, of who is really crushing our american dream.
      Thank you, Management
#FactsDon'tCareAboutYourFeelings

#Smiley.emoji
#EnjoyReapingWhatYouSow
#TherezYourFoilHat,Bitch

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 12:41:08 AM
So, once again you want us to turn a blind eye to the massive corruption and just believe what the MSM is saying as legit? ???

Ever since Al Gore won the election, I haven't been able to say anybody has been MY President...

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to FIX this shit"

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2020, 01:20:00 AM
I just like take the moment to mention, that ever since the election day, I have been largely not using the internet and been largely offline dealing with IRL issues. Not only have I not checked one single little bit of election result coverage at all since the night itself, I didn't even vote again this time. That's right.

I didn't vote in the 2016 election, and I didn't vote in the 2020 election. And I feel great about this. I also did NOT: openly, knowingly lie to any one; abandon anyone; betray anyone; send any one up the river; knowingly lie to myself and thereby to the entire rest of the world; deliberately avoid performing a duty that I knew had to be done for no other reason than my own procrastinating and laziness compelling me to do so; kicked any puppies; engaged in sexual congress outside the boundaries of my personal committed relationship without consultation of my partner; lied to my partner about the messages that I've sent to other people; secretly been worshiping warlock the entire time I've been talking about being a minister for Christ; or delivered the shocker to a woman unexpectedly.

...ne cold solid barefoot savage feathernigger, with not just a little bit of a smattering of beadnigger in there too.

And now before you get all upset, I'm aware that some of you think that the n-word is a big problem. To those people I have only the following to say: shut the fuck up and grow up. It is a goddamn word. It does not have magic powers. There are words that do have magic powers that is not one of them. It has a different kind of power to call it magic is not appropriate.

I will continue to discuss the nature of the word nigger in a forthcoming post, upcoming soon. Stay tuned. We will know for now that I do not mean any disrespect to SpaceMeowMaid for her racial and cultural makeup. Now not many people understand this at all of course, but she and I very early on a relationship, made it very clear to each other we do not have racial prejudices within our makeups, in general. I say in general because she herself is actually racist against all men, especially men that she's attracted to because that makes her think of ... Well I don't want to get into it right now. I would not want to speak for her on this issue right now. She doesn't have her drums at hand; it's not fair. there are cultural limitations for her ability to debate and not able to beat on a drum while she's talking about a point makes it harder for her to make her point because of... well reasons. Look, I know it's complicated but stay with me here.

I've intentionally written this post in a manner that is consistent with certain guidelines about structured magickal workings. One will note this is magick with K. As is plainly a parent there are two different words magic, five letters, no K, and of course the actual word itself that we're actually talking about, M-A-G-I-C-K, YOU F****** ILLITERATE F****** C*** F***, it's f****** magick. Because number one magic refers to stage magic. Like David Copperfield. Like Doug Henning. Like the Federal Reserve. Like that black PR garbage that that one David Rubini flooded the board with. That's not reality. That's a parliament trick. When one camouflage is the magician pulling doves out of his double-breasted suit by having everyone look at the assistant with the huge bazumbas in the big ass who's dancing around not doing anything at all really but everybody's looking at her, nobody's looking at where the guy is just pulling acme doves out of an acme hat. Magic is skilled control of the perception of reality.

Magick, refers to a different kind of controlled skill, that being the direct manipulation of reality. now I understand a lot of you don't believe in this stuff. That's not the point I'm going to get to. The point I'm getting to is it much to my surprise I discovered that not only is space meow made exceptionally hard named to come up with on Google voice recognition, she's also an immense closet racist because due to her past experiences with a bunch of bastards, and they're gangstalking handlers, she has a certain amount of prejudice built in that she's mostly unaware of: and that is she tends to automatically trust women and distrust men--and the more attracted she is to the man, the more she's going to distrust him, as well as vice versa, just a key point we're going to get to you later in upcoming post, I can assure you.

That's one extremely pertinent part of the schism, because has one might imagine, in my past rule which was stated to me as Most Attractive Man To Me, for a solid 3 years running, is I. And as they say familiarity breeds contempt... Have a little while I started noticing, hey this broad is not give me a fair shake. She's misjudging me she's imagining things that aren't happening she's being distrustful in ways that I wouldn't be distressful of an actual nigger, it became apparent that I was not really automatically assumed to be trustworthy around the preview button girls of the family tribal unit... Just a whole bunch of ridiculous stuff. I don't know about you but I'm pretty clear I'm not attracted to women who are not sexually mature, so I didn't notice it for a long time The strange looks the weird blocks on the doors the strange addresses... Basically all designed to keep crazed white men (like they thought I was at first) away from their redskin wimmins. Honestly can't hardly blame them. They're all pretty cute. The problem I had that developed into a full-blown PROBLEM as soon as I consciously recognize it, is that I was being the victim of prejudice unconsciously.

Or perhaps consciously. More on that later. Right now back to the magick part. Now when David Rubini started talking about "Rubini Magic", I instantly automatically corrected it by adding the K. Because that's how it's done. And then he tried to tell me that that was wrong, at the same time jumping right in, operating against me on a key issue, she agrees with this know-nothing wop faggot, without even beginning a discussion, we shouldn't make any sense to me at all because shouldn't this be something we could go to tribal council, or doesn't she have to go out in the woods and find some extra beads or something--so I went clear on how other Native Americans do it because as a tribal one I just do whatever the f*** I want cuz I am both chief and squadock. It's nice. I get a lot of freedom. It's nice. During during the lockdown, essential travel only: yeah that's me. I'm the only one I try who's also going to go gather the salmon and the in the beads or whatever! I got to go out you can't stop me! he was great I never loved his lawn lockdown for even a minute this year. what was that like having to stay at home and never go anywhere? Was that annoying? Now I bet. Not me though. I'm a superior man.

So back to the point I was confused that my girlfriend and this wop were suddenly working against me together as if it was born and bred in them. Now I ask what the hell is going on I didn't get answers that made sense: they said things like it's automatically evil because Christ and I'm like... What? Then space mail model pipes up and squeaks, "it's evil cuz it's from Crowley! And he's bad!" And it also blows my mind, cuz for one thing again no discussion about whether or not it's bad or good within the council I guess they already decided this ahead of time, and then she's pronouncing Crowley like like an owl. Not like a crow, not like an owl. I know I know something's immediately rotten Denmark because she's got crows around her all the time she can go to the grocery store without talking to the crows I'm not even kidding she's got check with the crow to see which chicken to slaughter for divination. Look. Trust me. There's a lot of it that secret and private and personal, and there's a lot of it you just wouldn't even believe, so I didn't want to muddy the water here. The long story short my girlfriend who at the time was looking like my girlfriend, start talking mad s*** about something she doesn't know anything about because if she doesn't know that Crowley is supposed to rhyme with holy, she can basically just f*** right off down side up hamo into the f****** clover. okay so within like 10 12 seconds of this s*** coming out it's on like donkey Kong and it's been a f****** family blood feud ever since.

I'm sure you have all heard some rumors. There are reasons for that. in order to protect the privacy and sanctity of certain Native American peoples and their very important prior rituals, additional material has been inserted into the narrative thread so that nobody will automatically know which kind of feather belongs to my girlfriend. And then at the moment I'm not particularly prepared to say who my girlfriend is, because as soon as that f****** b**** told me that I was evil because I believe in magick, I couldn't believe that she was expecting me to take it seriously, and then she and this illiterate wop n*****, turns out ends up turns out they're both turbo-crypto-kikes.

And that, that might be something there might be something wrong with. I don't actually know, because at this point this matter is not in my area this is something that I'm heavily biased about because obviously I've strong feelings about being called evil by my f****** girlfriend and getting backed up by some f****** chopperhead monkey face who thinks he knows what's what better than me or her and I'm f****** Clergy. I've credentials. I am the chief and progenitor of my own Tribe. The reason why I'm not a registered tribe is because, well... My bones go down too deep, and where I to actually demonstrate my heritage of the way it's usually done, I get a little bit too much attention cuz I was here for the first time a lot earlier than a lot of other tribes, including the Algonquins, who are the original turbo crypto kikes, and they think they like to handle other people's business for them because usually that's a good at it.

so basically we're looking at here is a perfect storm s*** show, and my girlfriend's life has gone completely s*** splat crazy, cuz she's while she's being stupid about things and a way that I wouldn't tolerate from another person for a minute no matter what their f****** name was, this is put a great deal of tension on things.

For example she and I are no longer able to enjoy conjugal relations. The last time we did, which was I think the day before yesterday, something like that I forget exactly: it was a nightmare. For her. I made some comment while babbling like a loon and pumping and grinding away into her sweetness--and ladies and gentlemen do not get me wrong there was some sweetness, our relationship used to be based on mutually agreed upon and respected bonds of trust and companionship and respect--but somehow I was trying to convey to her how extraordinarily wonderful it was that I was seeing the fingerprints of God in the flesh of our bodies melting is one loving being... Suddenly I feel her cunchy shrivel up like a instant raisin around my shaft, and I instantly know that something's going wrong, cuz if something was going right we would have done that a long time before because it's suddenly felt like really tight and really hot and really warm and I realized... Oh she's looking up and she's wants to kill me. meanwhile I'm pumping away and just feeling happy that I'm feeling warmer and happier, and I'm grinning and I'm smiling and I'm thinking that I'm doing something good and she's looking at me like I'm about to die... and, well let's just say I know what to do in this circumstance--again, legit Clergy--so I managed to dismount without causing more agony, which is important cuz she's already crippled, and she can't afford to lose too much more mobility, she's already not going anywhere up the ladder, if she loses side to side action she's up s*** creek

in fact this is causing a real trouble because for the time being she doesn't have a driver's license. She doesn't have insurance for a car. it's sitting in front of my mother's house parked in the driveway, insured with the low cheapest insurance that's called "Parked". See and I can't drive without paying it up either, unless I have a good reason for doing it, but I have my own car so that's okay but the main thing is is that the arrangement was supposed to be that she was going to use my ability to drive to get her around to do things for my life that we were going to do together because that's what we're doing we haven't committed a relationship.

and then all of a sudden out of nowhere seemingly because of this stupid crypto turbo type fuck picking the wrong fucking team, I got to deal with these two morons telling me that I'm evil and I need a baptism.

I don't want to get into what happened then. It's ugly and it's getting uglier--for them. behind the scenes action has happened that I can't even describe--it wouldn't be respectful--but surprised to say people who currently now think they are right about how to pronounce the word holy, are currently also thinking they're right about saying that I, Jackstar, Destroyer of Dreams is a demon.

Okay so to say the least Houston we got a problem. so this is what I've been dealing with while you've been pretending that you have an election problem--well grapefruit has a f****** erection problem, because this is obviously the kind of thing that left unchecked is going to rip things out of control. It's already started to happen badly because, last I heard David Rubini is not allowed to post here and instead you got somebody called RUBINI MAGIC doing it. Now who cleared this? Lotta this crept up on me unwares.I kind of got thrust of the middle of it and now I'm on full duty paying attention to chatter on the demonic observation network, there's not really a lot of chatter right now because once I found out that this was an issue for real, I started issuing edix and orders to all the subcreatures to, you know, find out if I wasn't getting out of line. See where things stood. Do a Tarot reading--which need I remind you are totally evil to some people but totally okay for Grapefruit, except for she thinks it's evil because now she's got a pterodactyl that was supposed to be a gift for her and now it's a big bona contention that I'm ready to pound one card by one card right up her smooth white ass, cuz she ain't really all that red, especially on her ass, unless it gets a paddle to some.

So I've talked to her father, I made him aware of the situation, and I don't know if he was allowed to know that without checking in first or if he was able to take the word for me--there are diplomatic issues here--because at the same time all this is happening, really more like two or three months before, great for suddenly realizes that she just doesn't want cohabitation--like she told me on our first date, that she was looking for something that leads to cohabitation--suddenly I don't know where she's like oh I want to get married! And I'm like well what about handfasting? And she says no I need the real one with a wedding! And I'm like people have hand-fasted weddings! And she says but that's not a marriage! And I say yes but that's because marriages are evil, as they've been corrupted by the influence of the Satan and the state as has been foretold in the writings. And then she tells me that one of them is good and one of his bad and I said yes you're right you just got the names reversed and then she tells me she's got to be traditional, and then I say--get this--"it's got to be traditional, huh? Okay what's your dowry?" Now I know this is a provacative question, because I sort of knew at the time and I really know now that there's actually a certain tradition that says if a white man asks to what the diary is you have to kill him, but I'm actually not white I'm... Well look I'm Special Status. I'm actually in the middle of getting diplomatic permission to write a letter to her Chief of the tribe she was assigned to, which isn't as weird as it sounds, and then I tell her hey I need to write to the chief of your tribe, and I figured this will be easy I'll just get his PO box and or wigwam number or whatever, and instead it turns into this thing, we're instead of there being a very simple process I got to present... It's stupid. there's something going on that I don't agree with and because I don't agree with it that stalls everything and then the half of grapefruits family that thinks I'm stupid, doesn't agree with the half of the grapefruits family that thinks I'm a half-mongrel savage nigger, because I'm Hungarian to them that's mongrel, and to further complicate the matters I'm actually a lost blood Prince. Which is a whole another mess that I just found out about recently.

So it's not a good situation, especially since Grapefruit is actually ready to actually just kill me. She's actually tried to before. there was a time when we dealt with this demon b******* problem before--I'm sure some of you remember the semen demons, and yes I banished the infestation, everyone's fine now, thanks for asking--and at a certain point before she was certain that I wasn't a demon she thought that I was a demon and then she had to banish the demons or some s*** and then it turned out that I actually did have demons like orbiting me outside the range of my aegis, wish I actually thought was kind of nice because at least they're far away from me but of course if I'm going to join any kind of long house gathering something I can't have demons forwarding me as like Jupiter's moons or something. Long story short she becomes convinced there's a demon in me and it's not but when she banishes the demon in her ritual she uses her native drum, and her native war cry, and at the time this happened she happened to be naked, although I think there is some semen dribbling down her leg too. It was a sudden thing. So suddenly I've got this woman who's crazed with murderous intent she's ready to kill me and the way she's going to do it is by beating a drum to do a demon killing song that if I had a demon in me and I wanted to let go of it and I didn't kill me at the same time but what happened was it created a some kind of portal maybe, and all the demons and all the exterior reality space outside of a small area around us started to warp and shift kind of like one of those weird scenes in twin peaks right, and at first I was mildly terrified. I thought to myself is this it? Is she actually going to kill me? and then I look a little closer and I realize that she's murdering and she's terrified because she's terrified that I'm actually actually a demon the whole time and I've been chound down her box with my demon tongue and stuff, with which is a terrible thing to contemplate were to be true but, it was really just a case of me being particularly skilled at it. anyway as soon as I realize that she was is terrified as I was and I wasn't terrified at all cuz I knew I love this woman if she wants to kill me with a war cry and a drum, hells yes what a way to go I even went out with her bang.

So I thought that was the worst thing I have to deal with.No, The worst thing is the love of my life having been erroneously convinced that because of a translation error, and a atrociously bad systems administrator, Grapefruit is in the impression that I'm wrong about something. And I'm not wrong. She's the one who's wrong. Now, go ahead and tell her that. Go on, do it. Yeah, I know right?

now here's how it's going to go down I had to go on a vision quest to some of the help that I needed for this because I've only got myself alive and all my helpers are dead now because some idiot thought it'd be a great idea to kill my family and my cat. Thanks! They're here in spirit, which is super cool for me, has it's hard to beat one guy with an army of spirit warriors, and when the leading the charge is My Mother, The Lich and SINISTAR, THE CAT WITH INFANT LIVES, I'm basically unstoppable, and in most circumstances with Grapefruit on my side and on my team on the level and not on the rag, we are ACTUALLY unstoppable. I'm not going to be lying, it was nice it is real nice, he was even nice when she was unstoppable buying shoes.

However now, you might have noticed from the election results, things have been stopped. Armies have been called up. Brews have been made from important leaves and twigs. children in the Native American school system that are old enough to do so have stopped selling marijuana and have started selling Captagon. probably it's not going to go that far because I'm not stupid and I don't think these turbo kites are stupid, but it's not up to just me and if you think I'm going to give up on my Girlfriend for being stupid, you're wrong.

Now I could end all this just by revealing myself as the Queen's Sorcerer, putting a little show, and that would be that, during these times of extreme peril and global pandemic *cough cough" and ordinarily I'd want to be sensitive to such things but I want to get this done in a hurry but here's the rub I'm working on becoming eligible to ask her father's hand for her hand in marriage, because if this broad wants to get married who am I going to say no, and as we all know in the civilized world anything can be negotiated.

Except getting this woman to admit that she's been wrong for a long time without realizing it. I'll tell you once I figured out that she was wrong when she was taught wrong and then she didn't want to acknowledge it again and then that was wrong it's kind of like one of those infinite loops where the computer gets caught in a time box, because Spock beat it at chess or something, anyway now she's locked into being her role as Handmaiden of King Stupid, because that some of you know amongst her many talent she's actually a shapeshifter too. A real fancy one. She can even turn it into a turbo kike. And that takes dedication

But for now I got to handle the thing delicately and with some diplomacy and some decorum, because I f***** this up she doesn't get to marry me ever, because of some kind of blue moon rule or some s***. I'm not alive this s*** is crazy complicated because over thousands of years of Native American tribal ownership, I'm not the only guy I figured out these a tribe of one and didn't need to f*** ing sign up and register and guys like me have been making rules and land down edicts all over the land and the land remembers that and once a while there's a tripwire and suddenly, A man finds himself hated by 80% of the Kitsap peninsula just cuz one dude said the wrong thing. Now I know that matters much to be, everything on the Kitsap peninsula is either trash or tourist trash, but I'm not willing to let let Grapefruit sacrifice her possible roof rights, you see because I'm actually a blood Prince, and she's some kind of royalty that's so stupid f****** secret that I'm not even allowed to know what it is yet but she gives me these knowing smiles and knowing winks and acting like she's all that--BECAUSE SHE FUCKING WELL IS--and while it is tempting to just go into masculine mode and solve the problem number one I don't want to embarrass her in front of people--and I know that if I didn't pull myself back like I'm doing now I f****** well would cuz I am f****** enraged pissed at how this has gone f****** down--and then number two remember what I said before, it really wasn't that long ago come on keep up, she's got an unconscious bias against all men that she finds attractive, and the most attractive she's most biased against and therefore on a natural scale anybody that she's actually aware that she's attracted to and thinks she is consciously up her head, is actually the most ugliest blossom dick bag male in her field of vision. so of course that's her secret champion and I got to hear all the f****** about it.

And then on top of that, this new girl who found out that I'm supposedly single, she happens to mention to me that 5 years ago she was engaged this guy who killed himself in jail she was told and he happened to have the same name as this punyeling d-bag lying thieving swindling ship bag fuck. And if that's not creepy enough, at one point grapefruit's father said that he wanted to give me a trip to prison in two bullets in the back ahead as a wedding present. Or so I heard. I can't check. Communication lines are down. Fog of war. and I'm this close to just blowing the whole thing wide open and taking a whole gaggle of redhead females from another tribe that I've already got to lead on in another state and just shipping men and making a full on tribe and actually register and taking the war to The Court. DON'T THINK I CAN'T DO IT.

It's kind of tough that it's an election year, but who knows maybe that'll take some of the pressure off. Meanwhile speaking to taking some of the pressure off, ever since Grapefruit freaked out about suddenly getting the false impression that I was telling her that she wasn't as pretty as a white woman--you got to remember that this crazed blasting mastet is sd racist as they come and doesn't actually know that or believe it, because deep down denial is as deep as it comes when it comes to d****** cheerleader airhead geranium f******.

All right so back to the magick thing. I represent that there's nothing evil here going on and I don't need to hear any shift from your people that you could back it up, meanwhile The Strike is still going on, because this Ruby magic character is not David Rubini, or if it is it's a different name and that completely goes against the principles of my strike, for another grapefruit was on strike with me and then suddenly wasn't for reasons to know and like that didn't I didn't hear that from council, and then it was shortly after that at that point I discovered that there was a hostile takeover going on, because it turns out one of Grapefruit relatives is, let us say, not exactly as competent a roofer as you would expect a savage, beaded-and-splay-footed dotnigger to be, and independently from this ongoing issue she messed up a diplomatic mission earlier in the year and the fallout from that is still coming in and it's about to get on strong and combined with all this is just a complete mess and I swear I would take the hemlock if I could, but SpaceMeowMaid ends up waking up out of her fugue state--and she will--it discovers that why she was walking around in a days, I just gave up waiting and f****** killed myself and then came back as a Wendigo--because why not right it's not like all the Wendigo-hunters went extinct too, right? Oh they did? So I'd be immortal then? Bartender double helmlock, please--trouble is I love this woman and if I cause trouble when I don't need to cause trouble and she gets in more trouble she might just flip the switch and kiss her entire tribe of stupid f****** ignorant b**** ass big f****** prejudicial actual f****** n******, goodbye.

she's already said goodbye to a whole bunch of friends that she had that didn't like me because they were stupid, but she still got a bunch of friends left who also don't like me not because they're stupid because they're smart enough to know that there's no way they can master me and they think that if I end up doing something they don't want to do then they can't possibly stop me so they better take me out while they can. Honestly it's a good plan, except it's already too late I joined infinite 2 years ago and now I'm vulnerable to this kind of thing. However I am not invulnerable to sadness, and while I really like watching Grapefruit's children pretend that they hate me--they hate vegetables long walks in the sun and helping their mother too so who gives what they hate, Savage barefoot children, it doesn't matter that there's superior virginic stock, well it's fun that those little rat bastards hate me cuz they're not old enough to do anything fun with or think for themselves anyway, it's not cool that it's causing Grapefruit to suffer, because one of the little adorable balls of yarn decided to become an Indian who drinks fire water, with predictable results--namely sudden instant homelessness--while she was smart enough not to ask me if her puking trusted son could come over and crash anywhere, I did eventually make it clear that I thought he was way better off being actually homeless and learning the lessons now at the tender age of 21 and 6 days--check it out homeless already, already on the malt liquor, lil' fighter--it probably best to be slept rough for a while in October before he actually turns to blue ice in February. Besides this one's literally partner wall so he's going to soldier through the cold anyway. but you know how mothers are the kid cries and wines and she instantly wants to cry and want to stop and then no one was around at the right age to slap her in the face and tell her to stop doing that because you don't want to have endless crying and whining when you're on watch at Dawn for predators, right? Anyway I wasn't suggesting to really slap her in the face--not at that time, not yet--but I was saying not a suggestion but I was saying I will not have that boychild, that manbred beast, that uncouth allowed to once said that he didn't think he needed to know how to apologize--and I guess he thought he was never going to too, lol--I even if I believed that he needed to be not homeless, then he still would have needed to apologize to me and now it's too late and I don't care that he's homeless and I hope he f****** suffers as much as Irene did when she was homeless. And it was a lot worse for her too cuz she's not part 'Squatch, like we are.

and it got worse at that point real fast because it wasn't so much that it's racist that I said that all the Native Americans are Sasquatch, is that supposedly that's kind of a secret, or at least something that we're supposed to be at least mildly respectful of--unlike Hungarian lost blood princes apparently, yeah f*** them and f*** their respect while f****** respecting that f****** cock--but apparently Sasquatch is okay to say but 'Squatch is not.

And it was at that point, ladies and gentlemen, that I went on a four day bender and I have not bothered to look back much, other than to say thank God I didn't kill any more of them, because I was only able to hide so many bodies at once, and believe me that's a euphemism and some of you know exactly what I mean.

EGG-XACTLY. Now back to the magic/Magick/mshhmss thing, it's like this, Dude: there are forces in Medellin s*** that's going on here that you have no conception of. None. And what's more you think you do, but not only do you not you haven't even bothered to check, but the reason why you haven't by the check is because you know deep down where you'll find and then you know that if you perhaps wait to find out you can perhaps get into that sneak that booty. you know it I know it she knows it she loves it I don't mind it I can say that but, here's the problem, you know the rules... and so do I.

Basically it might already be too late. My hand to God we might see the civil war, The second American civil war, The war of the secret societies, The first war around the Jackstar actually gets to serve in not undercover, it's already a total s*** show and it's ready to make a whole bunch of native plants and s*** extinct unless things happen. And all this cuz some mother f***** taught this lovely girl the wrong way to say a word.

It's like the crow. It rhymes with holy. You're talking about at Aleister Crowley, it f****** rhymes with f****** HOLY, AND THE INSTANT ONE IMPLIES OR SAYS IT IS NOT, ONE HAS LOST ALL ARGUMENT RIGHTS AND MUST IMMEDIATELY STAND DOWN.

Trust me people I know these rules. This is my area. I don't memorize them either they just get drunk download whenever I'm the highest rank ing ecumenist in the room, it doesn't always happen on BellGab proper, but, these are interesting times. Very interesting indeed.

Jaysus, it is going to take me until the 23rd to parse all of that... let me get back to you.

What was your name again?

pate/K_Dubb 2020

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2020, 01:31:14 AM
I could ... already.

Francis!  Patience.  Twenty-third, pinky-swear.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2020, 02:02:59 AM
... You're not helping.

https://youtu.be/7oinol5pNWY

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on November 07, 2020, 11:33:16 PM
Patience. 

Is she hot? Does she have big boobs that taste like green matcha tea ice cream? Does she have a tail?

Oh, you mean the other one. okay so honestly I didn't know that there was going to be this election thing at all, Happy first president has anything to do with my lack of vote because I didn't vote the first time either.

However I am of course, allied with Melania Trump, so... her Old Man can come along too.

So this incredible perfect storm, objects are having seen it coming again and jacks are stepping out of the pool right before the water get hot and the water getting hot and you all getting dealt with it like how do you not see this election thing for what it is?

More the point: how the fuck do you talk about this election thing, without bringing up The (CLASSIFIED)? Let's set that aside for the moment. Let's talk more about how awesome I am. Did I mention?

I am on strike.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on November 07, 2020, 11:30:34 PM
What was your name again?

Melchizedek says he's trying to come through, but he's simply not invited to these kind of parties. Also since I don't channel--Jackstar does not channel--it's awkward having another unit from my monad in the same place at the same time on the same message in the same planet unit yeah... I'm told that is awkward and I'm told that it's something to do with that cross in the stream things from Ghostbusters.

So, it is I, Jackstar. Diplomat Supreme. Is there anything I can do for you? I'm really struggling to find things to keep my mind up with that aren't doing things for myself, cuz apparently that's bad. Oooooh.

pate

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 07, 2020, 11:40:24 AM
... America is even more misogynistic then it is racist and it's pretty fucking racist.

I would say more "misanthropic" than "misogynistic" but that is just my opinion, my dear...

-p

Gd5150

Quote from: Catsmile on November 07, 2020, 11:26:15 PM
I've given receipts before how the USA has been failing we the people for decades, comrade.

USA has been in decline since China was nothing but a billion plus dirt farmers, yet you blame them. Even today over 600 million Chinese live an agrarian/rural lifestyle. Dirt farmers aren't making themselves factory workers numbering in the hundreds of millions by their bootstraps. Industrialization on that scale in a 30 year time-frame takes huge amounts of capital. Capital provided by many very wealthy Capitalist from America and elsewhere. The bootstrap myth is just that; a myth.

In the last five decades America has seen stagnant and declining upward mobility along with the economic depression of hundreds of millions of honest hard working Americans, no matter their political leanings. Should we blame the poor & degenerates, who are least powerful demographic in American society, for the decline of 'Merica? Blaming the poor, and least powerful among us, for a five decade long decline of we the people, isn't logical.

During the pandemic the largest transfer of wealth in history is being given to the wealthiest people/corporations, since the last crash in 2008. Which was a bi-partisan political effort, that passed quickly and unanimously.

Meanwhile you simply copy & paste regurgitated reactionary partisan talking points. Shills who spew reactionary fearmongering, devised to divide us from within. Selling us #DesignerBrandNameâ,,¢ solutions. Nao available in the merch store! All of which is designed to reinforce the base fears of born and bred mass consumers, cultivated by society. Consumers who have but a sole purpose as the product; that of being fleeced by his domesticator. #WakeUpSheeple! 

Please continue blaming the least powerful segments of society, and a single political party for the death of the american dream. Because bolstering your fears of the other, and the unknown through tribal identity feels better than facing the cold hard facts, of who is really crushing our american dream.
      Thank you, Management

#Smiley.emoji
#EnjoyReapingWhatYouSow
#TherezYourFoilHat,Bitch

Imagine “winning” and you’re still so obsessed with hate you type a wall no one will read.

pate

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 07, 2020, 01:02:48 PM
I'm baking one, too!..

I hope it is a wedding cake.  I would hope that a straight couple celebrating marriage would not reject a gay baker...

-p

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 10:09:16 PM
You used to at least be entertaining, sometimes even bordering on truthful...

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2020, 11:49:50 PM
So, it is I, Jackstar. Diplomat Supreme.

You get that there's a war, right? The War. Sometimes a man's got to do his duty. but I interpret your point of view as that, I'm not entertaining you, the way you want me to be entertaining you, as well as others.

Perhaps you should consider getting me a raise and stop trying to have me f***** in the ass every f****** night. It won't work you know; just cuz that's how they got you, it doesn't mean that's how they're going to get me.

Further, I don't see where it is that you had any sort of street cred or chops as a man who could discern the value of entertainment. By what metric are you deciding that I am not entertaining anymore? For example if you used to entertain yourself by lucky if I post and pretending how stupid I am-ha!--I can see why you're not finding my general posting strategy lately to be all that entertaining of such a notion.

I am a goddamn interstellar rockstar. I don't need to hear any shit from you, Doctor. They got pinned up pictures of me in the gym lockers in the Tardis. I am the holder of the sacred chalice of I don't give a single ripe wet f***! Adult human parents go out of their way to hide their children from me... Without even having even met me yet.

Just face it. I am a big deal around here. Do you even know why? Because, you don't know, and--I still am! That's why! Face reality, Doctor.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on November 07, 2020, 05:31:04 PM
...Hopefully the lawsuits will go forward,..

I like that idea, let it go to the Supreme Court like it did in 2000.  Al Gore still hasn't gotten his "payback" for that shit!

Not MY President!

This will even the scales of Justice, feather=feather again.  Let it be sew!

pate/K_Dubb 2020

ediot:  The CHADs will hang!

Dr. MD MD

I killed Jackstar. This is his ghost posting. I guess there really is no shutting him up.

Asuka Langley

Lord KEK wills it, Biden can not deny the dubs

Jackstar

Quote from: Catsmile on November 07, 2020, 11:26:15 PM

Thank you, Management

#Smiley.emoji
#EnjoyReapingWhatYouSow
#TherezYourFoilHat,Bitch

I've never liked you until now. Lose the hashtags. Upgrade to invisible hashtags. Worth it. Pick up the tech down in Procurement, tell them I sent you, and you want the version with the original codebase.

That's the one I wrote.

Then, whatever version they give you, just glance at it as if you really knew what you're doing, because you do, then throw it right back in their face with a little snort and grunt of barely restrained, open, gaping contempt, and say, "No, I need the version with the original codebase: Jackstar sent me." Okay then--stay with me here--whoever you're dealing with, they're going to get suspicious because they still train them right in this sector, last I heard. They'll go something like, "You said you wanted it." Then, go instant apologetic! instant beta! And, go, "Yes! Yes! That's right! I do need it! That's why Jackstar said... that's... he said... I needed it... and that's why... uh... please, can I have it?"

If they don't step right up and salute, right then and there, you tell them to call me right up and I'll f****** come down there... but I won't have to.

You're in. Invisible hashtags. Pretty cool, right? #Magik.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on November 07, 2020, 05:31:04 PM
...I don't know if this is stock footage...

I seem to recall during the Great Toilet Paper Shortage of Y2K there was some "character" to blame:

[attachment=1]

Nautical Shore...

-p