• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 01, 2018, 07:11:53 AM
Almost...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff7nbqHiFk4

Let's see now...drinks coffee and becomes ill. Calls for an ambulance to take his fat ass to the hospital to diagnose his so called ills. Kudos to the first responders who have to transport the 400 pound turd down two flights of stairs while strapped to an ambulance gurney. Of course he doesn't forget to bring his broken? iPad with him to make poor me videos of him lying on his back in the hospital. Of course he's able to make it back home in time to upload video to YouTube thinking viewers will feel sorry for him and give the fat fuck donations of cat food and money. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Norm on June 01, 2018, 09:48:59 AM
Let's see now...drinks coffee and becomes ill. Calls for an ambulance to take his fat ass to the hospital to diagnose his so called ills. Kudos to the first responders who have to transport the 400 pound turd down two flights of stairs while strapped to an ambulance gurney. Of course he doesn't forget to bring his broken? iPad with him to make poor me videos of him lying on his back in the hospital. Of course he's able to make it back home in time to upload video to YouTube thinking viewers will feel sorry for him and give the fat fuck donations of cat food and money.

It's a terrible shame to see you so calloused by cynicism and mistrust of your fellow humans. Even JFK, if I'm not mistaken, took a selfie, and he had the back of his head blown off at the time. It's a pure coincidence that Senda is amping up the sob stories to build up a slush fund he can piss away at AlienCon (please donate). What in the past 3000 pages of altruism and honourable behaviour leads you to believe that he's a fat, worthless sack of pig shit?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Norm on June 01, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

I had to take my mom to the ER last Friday night and it took FOREVER for them to even get her a bed, and then it was in the ER hallway. And her COLON had ruptured, although we didn't know it at that time. I was kicking myself for not calling an ambulance because those people get taken directly to a bed. So yeah, if this was just dramatics, it makes me even more irritated. There are people in desperate, excruciating pain in the waiting room trying to get an ER bed while HYPOCHONDRIACS WITH GAS hog the space and film YOUTUBE videos.

Until I read this comment, it didn't even register that, yeah, he grabbed his iPad on the way out so he could FILM.

HULK SMASH!

FAT FALKIE needs to fired all the IDIOTS he employs in his accounting firm !
first of all now they are using “counter checks” ?
WTF ?
and a few months ago they lost a “money order”
WTF ?
remembering, after slow Kathy was assaulted and robbed by a BLACK MAN (not racist...oh, fuck that...FAT FALKIE is a RACIST BASTARD) in the “imaginary” escapade that was merely a scam con and grift
he made a BIG DEAL out of ordering CHECKS for slow Kathy to use in the future
LoL
his accounting firm seems to OVERESTIMATE accounts RECEIVABLE
and really mess up by NOT PAYING accounts PAYABLE

I tell you he needs a NEW ACCOUNTING FIRM ASAP !

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 01, 2018, 11:08:23 AM
FAT FALKIE needs to fired all the IDIOTS he employs in his accounting firm !
first of all now they are using “counter checks” ?
WTF ?
and a few months ago they lost a “money order”
WTF ?
remembering, after slow Kathy was assaulted and robbed by a BLACK MAN (not racist...oh, fuck that...FAT FALKIE is a RACIST BASTARD) in the “imaginary” escapade that was merely a scam con and grift
he made a BIG DEAL out of ordering CHECKS for slow Kathy to use in the future
LoL
his accounting firm seems to OVERESTIMATE accounts RECEIVABLE
and really mess up by NOT PAYING accounts PAYABLE

I tell you he needs a NEW ACCOUNTING FIRM ASAP !

Not only does he need an IT expert to come to his apartment to fix his tech issues and a maid, he now needs an accountant to visit to balance the books. Why is he not receiving the help he deserves?

LadyFish

Does the Finnish CoffeeGate ER trip mean that going out to lunch with Kathy & Kathy’s Korner livestream isn’t happening today?

Will sending off the iPad for repair also be delayed?

RE: "HELP ! TOO MUCH CRAZY CRAP. PLEASE DONATE FOR ALIEN CON."

He just defined himself. Were there any survivors from last night's disaster? Are some still searching the debris for anyone -- anyone -- who stood a chance of surviving that?

Disaster? It sure was. But not an Act Of God or any naturally occurring event. It was "a man-made disaster." It took only a few voyages into that "program" before I knew all hope was lost.

Maybe, maybe. Maybe one person "made it out." Maybe one "pulled it off," defied the odds and was left standing. Maybe the sole survivor of that, yes, "man-made disaster."

Kolchak

European coffee is very strong and very good. George's palette, which is surely used to Folgers, is clearly not accustomed to it.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 01, 2018, 10:54:22 AM
I had to take my mom to the ER last Friday night and it took FOREVER for them to even get her a bed, and then it was in the ER hallway. And her COLON had ruptured, although we didn't know it at that time. I was kicking myself for not calling an ambulance because those people get taken directly to a bed. So yeah, if this was just dramatics, it makes me even more irritated. There are people in desperate, excruciating pain in the waiting room trying to get an ER bed while HYPOCHONDRIACS WITH GAS hog the space and film YOUTUBE videos.

Until I read this comment, it didn't even register that, yeah, he grabbed his iPad on the way out so he could FILM.

HULK SMASH!
my prayers are with you and your mother,
my father suffered the same emergency years ago
Happy

FAT FALKIE hypochondriacs are a gross misuse of our hospital emergency medical professional’s time and resources that are much more needed in emergencies such as your mother

LadyFish

My husband heard me laughing so I told him about Falkie’s  CoffeeGate Emergency Room visit.

My husband’s response was, “Well, I’ve seen the kitchen videos. If he got food poisoning, it wasn’t because of some new coffee.”

Perhaps Falkie’s caretaker should sanitize his kitchen.

Falks is clearly in no condition to be away from home for any length of time.  What if he had one of his episodes on the plane, train, or at the Con itself.  Close to home, he knows who to call, what to do, and how to take care of himself before help arrives, but on the road and away from familiar surroundings an elderly ill person with few resources like Falkie could easily become confused and would be much at risk.

I'm afraid anyone donating funds for him to make this trip at this time is only endangering him, and under no circumstance should he be going to this event.  Beyond that, as brave as he is he's likely to attempt to travel in his condition anyway - but in his current condition I don't believe he should be allowed to board a plane or train, and the airport and train stations should be alerted to watch for him if he even attempts to travel

Can we assume Falkie's care giver is still having car problems (read:  ''I'm not cleaning that filthy sty while he bellows orders, and I'm not ruining my suspension hauling that oaf around'')?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: LadyFish on June 01, 2018, 12:35:01 PM
My husband heard me laughing so I told him about Falkie’s  CoffeeGate Emergency Room visit.

My husband’s response was, “Well, I’ve seen the kitchen videos. If he got food poisoning, it wasn’t because of some new coffee.”

Perhaps Falkie’s caretaker should sanitize his kitchen.

Is that guy still around or did he give up on his dreams and switch to a Walmart management track? (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) I haven't watched a Falkie vid in ages before I dipped my toe into the Senda Swamp this morning and quickly yanked it out.

Norm

Quote from: chefist on June 01, 2018, 11:45:41 AM
Not only does he need an IT expert to come to his apartment to fix his tech issues and a maid, he now needs an accountant to visit to balance the books. Why is he not receiving the help he deserves?

Note: The fat pig fuck is fully able to purchase items on Ebay via PayPal so WHY isn't he paying his rent and other bills via his bank's FREE online bill pay service? Why is he still using checks (that he can't find) or money orders that charge a fee and you have to be present to purchase them?

Oh, that's right, money orders magically disappear,  giving the intended receipient a false sense of intended promise to pay that is actually never resolved.

I can't believe the pure stupidity that flows unchecked from this 'thing' called Senda. It just never stops.

LadyFish

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 01, 2018, 12:39:53 PM
Is that guy still around or did he give up on his dreams and switch to a Walmart management track? (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) I haven't watched a Falkie vid in ages before I dipped my toe into the Senda Swamp this morning and quickly yanked it out.

The caregiver, like Ratty Patty, Kathy & Falkie himself, has been plagued with car troubles.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: heater on May 31, 2018, 10:48:32 AM
I used to think there was a leaker of George’s email here at BellGab but today I learned the real leaker is George himself!  I was trying to find time to help him do a call in show to get funds for his hotel but i had work / family commitments and a technical problem with the audio networking software I use called Dante Via after a Windows 10 upgrade so ive not been able to help him.

How did he respond to my situation? Not with respect and understanding but he LEAKED MY PRIVATE EMAILS!!  Never again, TMK has been burned for the last time by Mr. Senda!!

George burned me too and then got upset when  I refused to converse with him, except on his Bellgab "musing" thread. No problem, line in sand. Play in my court if want more donations.

As for making a donation to George, what's a few dollars compared to the "content" he provides?
I have spent a lot more and recieved a lot less entertainment.

This isn't about some ridiculous societal issue of George abusing and gaming the system for his selfish benifit. George is but one of many millions, doing that

Its about "content" and entertainment and all entertainment comes with a price.

So get off the moral high horse and recognize "We are all Falkies"

Embrace your Falkieness, a few shekels buys a lot of content.

Praise Bart Ell.

https://youtu.be/8jQhsABHQj0

PS.. Subscribing to Heather Wade.

She has..Drama. Gimmicks, Conflict, Victimized.. Old lonely guys "White Knight" her and the Cat ladies love her.  Royal Flush Hand. That girl has real talents, appealing to a targeted market share. For 5 bucks a month. Money well spent.

Go Heather!

Love All..

Lasha do you need a donation?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 01, 2018, 12:36:36 PM
Falks is clearly in no condition to be away from home for any length of time.  What if he had one of his episodes on the plane, train, or at the Con itself.  Close to home, he knows who to call, what to do, and how to take care of himself before help arrives, but on the road and away from familiar surroundings an elderly ill person with few resources like Falkie could easily become confused and would be much at risk.

I'm afraid anyone donating funds for him to make this trip at this time is only endangering him, and under no circumstance should he be going to this event.  Beyond that, as brave as he is he's likely to attempt to travel in his condition anyway - but in his current condition I don't believe he should be allowed to board a plane or train, and the airport and train stations should be alerted to watch for him if he even attempts to travel
or better yet...
forget about FAT FALKIE
think of all the fellow travelers and attendees at aliencon !
a FAT FALKIE “napping”...shitting himself...smelling worse than “usual”
DEAD
would you want to be next to that ?

WhiteCrow

PPS,

Heather, get some new and more pictures of yourself posted to the web. They will be free marketing and advertising gold.

As the bellgab haters/trolls and jealous goofs make their silly gifs of you, using your new pictures, it will drive your name recognition and make you more appealing to your targeted audience.
"Strengthen the victim bond between you and the lonely old white knights"

A sweeter and more just revenge. Eh?
Popularity driven by Bellgab haters/trolls

Praise MV ;)

WTF ?

https://youtu.be/45j-vZbhEOs
I didn’t even watch !
goes to Target for a “haul” shopping spree aftrr an ambulance ride and emergency room visit ?
WTF ?

all I can say is...
FAT FALKIE had better be careful of ALL prepared...sent food...sample food...or mailed anything
after this “close call”
(Meals on wheels ? Churches ? Senior center ? Soup kitchen ?...anybody could taint his food ?)

has he considered a mailed item could be laced with a contact lethal neurological agent
simple touching could mean death...
even before he dials for his ambulance taxi ride ?

be careful FAT FALKIE...[\b]
(DMSO vehicle ?)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 01, 2018, 01:49:51 PM
or better yet...
forget about FAT FALKIE
think of all the fellow travelers and attendees at aliencon !
a FAT FALKIE “napping”...shitting himself...smelling worse than “usual”
DEAD
would you want to be next to that ?

No I wouldn't...but.. it would make great "content"

Heater knows!

Praise Heater...

Heater best screen name ever!

George's burnt bridges killed off season eight "AlienCon part deux"  before it got off the ground. He hasn't a clue what his complete text book narcissism cost him. George claiming the GoFundMe funds were "rightly" his
and demanding they be turned over to him, scared off the investors.(donations)... He would have had first class hotel accommodations, film crew and tickets to special access tickets...instead of grubbing on his youtube channel for lead roll in a cave..

oh well... George has his ticket to AlienCon, wish him the best

https://youtu.be/DPL_SV3n7IU

Narcissism: Has a grandiose sense of self-importance and exaggerates achievements and talents.
Dreams of unlimited power, success, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.
Believes he or she is special and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions.
Requires excessive admiration.
Unreasonably expects special, favorable treatment or compliance with his or her wishes.
Exploits and takes advantage of others to achieve personal ends.
Lacks empathy for the feelings and needs of others.
Envies others or believes they’re envious of him or her.
Has arrogant behaviors or attitudes

paladin1991

Quote from: Kolchak on June 01, 2018, 12:29:11 PM
European coffee is very strong and very good. George's palette, which is surely used to Folgers, is clearly not accustomed to it.

I dunno.  That sweet old Mrs. Olsen used to serve up Folgers regularly and not her Swedish swill.

paladin1991

Quote from: Norm on June 01, 2018, 12:45:31 PM
Note: The fat pig fuck is fully able to purchase items on Ebay via PayPal so WHY isn't he paying his rent and other bills via his bank's FREE online bill pay service? Why is he still using checks (that he can't find) or money orders that charge a fee and you have to be present to purchase them?

Oh, that's right, money orders magically disappear,  giving the intended receipient a false sense of intended promise to pay that is actually never resolved.

I can't believe the pure stupidity that flows unchecked from this 'thing' called Senda. It just never stops.

think thru your question again.  this time not applying logic.  See?  the sendaverse.

paladin1991

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 01, 2018, 01:03:52 PM
George burned me too and then got upset when  I refused to converse with him, except on his Bellgab "musing" thread. No problem, line in sand. Play in my court if want more donations.

As for making a donation to George, what's a few dollars compared to the "content" he provides?
I have spent a lot more and recieved a lot less entertainment.

This isn't about some ridiculous societal issue of George abusing and gaming the system for his selfish benifit. George is but one of many millions, doing that

Its about "content" and entertainment and all entertainment comes with a price.

So get off the moral high horse and recognize "We are all Falkies"

Embrace your Falkieness, a few shekels buys a lot of content.

Praise Bart Ell.

https://youtu.be/8jQhsABHQj0

PS.. Subscribing to Heather Wade.

She has..Drama. Gimmicks, Conflict, Victimized.. Old lonely guys "White Knight" her and the Cat ladies love her.  Royal Flush Hand. That girl has real talents, appealing to a targeted market share. For 5 bucks a month. Money well spent.

Go Heather!

Love All..

Lasha do you need a donation?

don't forget the virile guys like you and me who just come in for the self inflicted hand tugs.

What is Finnoise coffee anyway? I know turkish, itallian, and french. They tend to be around one ounce espresso shot,  same as the américain espresso served at Starbucks.  One shot has around 70mg of caffeine. One américain mug style coffee is around 6 ounces and has around 100 mg Caffeine. More caffine but more diluted with water.
Quote from: Kolchak
link=topic=5425.msg1238736#msg1238736 date=1527877751

WhiteCrow

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 01, 2018, 03:00:47 PM
don't forget the virile guys like you and me who just come in for the self inflicted hand tugs.

Can we wear our "faith hope love" hoodies?

But ..now faith, hope, and love remain--these three. The greatest of these is love. Without love we have nothing.

Love George

https://youtu.be/6qrDlRsARwk

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 01, 2018, 02:55:59 PM
Sounds like he brewed up a cup of Draino.

I was thinking he cleaned his Mr Coffee with the oven cleaner.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 01, 2018, 02:31:46 PM
No I wouldn't...but.. it would make great "content"
oh well... George has his ticket to AlienCon, wish him the best
LOL...
hopefully he “goes” with his eyePad in hand filming...
a fitting end to the George Senda channel !

FAT FALKIE is just treading water at this point...
death is imminent...

vacation home, boat, motorcycle, RV and new car around the corner !

So my boycott lasted about 12 hours.  I wimped, took a peek and now apparently some Finnish ne'er do well
tried to murder George with a bag of "Finnish Coffee" with a surprise inside.

WTF?

For George:

The next time you receive a gift from Finland, you need to leave an offering to Heikki Lunta the Finnish Snow God or bad things will happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvoyYFrQc5k