• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Time to shut down CERN.   Looks like there's a problem with the Magnetron. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 19, 2016, 02:21:33 AM
Hi Starr.  :)
Hi, Logan.

I'm going to hit the hay.  I'm sorry to leave ya here by yourself but I'm really tired tonight.  I hope folks come in shortly.  Uri is an interesting fellow. ;)  Have a good night, my friend.

Pleasant dreams Sister Starr.

Doesn't look like anyone wants to play anyway.

Have a good weekend everyone.  :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Morgus on November 19, 2016, 01:12:59 AM
Fri/Sat 11/19/16 â€" Replay from Fri/Sat 6/4/16 â€" Uri Geller

Uri Geller was born in Israel on December 20, 1946. His parents were of Hungarian and Austrian descent, and he is distantly related on his mother’s side to Sigmund Freud. At the age of four he had a mysterious encounter with a sphere of light while in a garden near his house. A retired Israeli air force officer, who was an eyewitness to this encounter, validated this mystifying event decades later. In 1969 he began to demonstrate his powers of telepathy and psychokinesis to small audiences. By the end of 1971, he was a household name throughout Israel, thanks to his numerous stage appearances. He was given a huge boost by the then Prime Minister, Golda Meir when asked on a national radio programme what she predicted for the future of Israel, she replied, “Don’t ask me â€" ask Uri Geller!” Uri Geller is one of the world’s most investigated and celebrated mystifiers and has been studied by the world’s leading scientists, including a few who worked with Albert Einstein. Famous around the globe for his mind-bending abilities, he has led a unique life shrouded in debate, controversy and mystery.

He's a fraud, charlatan and scammer.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 19, 2016, 03:16:39 PM
He's a fraud, charlatan and scammer.

I never gave much of a shit about this guy, but now I think he's probably something special.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 19, 2016, 03:20:06 PM
Thank God you told us.  I was utterly deceived.

I was just editing his biography. You're welcome.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: A Star Is Born on November 19, 2016, 03:26:12 PM
I never gave much of a shit about this guy, but now I think he's probably something special.

Oh he's very special.... ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 19, 2016, 03:26:40 PM
I was just editing his biography. You're welcome.

Thank you for your service, sir.  I imagine you and Shreddy are in competition for an award from the Queen which recognizes your tireless efforts to enlighten us gape-mouthed colonials.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: dan7800 on November 21, 2016, 08:43:04 AM
Any news on when RCH will be back live?

My guess is never.  However KIYQ (http://www.kiyq.org/) is still running an announcement that Hoagy is "coming soon" at 12 midnight, Pacific time.  Although it doesn't say if it's referring to Other Side of Midnight or the Hoagster's love life.  Maybe Robin knows.

paladin1991

Quote from: Morgus on November 19, 2016, 01:12:59 AM
Fri/Sat 11/19/16 â€" Replay from Fri/Sat 6/4/16 â€" Uri Geller

Uri Geller

Mossad agent

paladin1991

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 18, 2016, 04:12:51 AM
Holy fuck how dysfunctional and clueless can he be that he can't figure out how to get an Internet radio show working?

*snip*
  Come on Dick, get your shit together!

Yeah, Dick.  Scrape the shit off yourself and slap a show together.  Look to EODR shows for a successful model.

paladin1991

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 21, 2016, 09:30:29 AM
My guess is never.  However KIYQ (http://www.kiyq.org/) is still running an announcement that Hoagy is "coming soon" at 12 midnight, Pacific time.  Although it doesn't say if it's referring to Other Side of Midnight or the Hoagster's love life.  Maybe Robin knows.

Let me wake her up and I'll ask.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 19, 2016, 04:31:35 PM
Thank you for your service, sir.  I imagine you and Shreddy are in competition for an award from the Queen which recognizes your tireless efforts to enlighten us gape-mouthed colonials.

Oh if only it was SV I was in competition with! You have no idea how inventive some people become at trying to throw pearls; only to find its thrown back at them with the announcement yet another none celebrity is celebrated simply because they're famous for being famous. You should be prostate in reverance we invented stainless steel, railways, David Icke, Penicillin, Skin complaints, and certain embarrasing rashes.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Penis mv on November 21, 2016, 10:09:11 AM

Let me wake her up and I'll ask.

Also ask her if she gives one of her magic potions to Hoagy at bedtime to help him keep a stiff upper lip as it were.

ShayP

Hoagie needs to do a Thanksgiving show so he can at least give thanks to all the Club 19.5 members who for some reason still subscribe.

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on November 21, 2016, 12:11:16 PM
Hoagie needs to do a Thanksgiving show so he can at least give thanks to all the Club 19.5 members who for some reason still subscribe.

lol hes gonna be plastered on thanksgiving telling a bunch of made up stories to his step son

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 21, 2016, 10:16:39 AM
You should be prostate in reverance...

Rather specific but, as pick-up lines go, it's inventive.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 21, 2016, 12:42:57 PM
Rather specific but, as pick-up lines go, it's inventive.

Always worked for me. But make sure he's not allergic to latex before you put the glove on.