• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on April 21, 2020, 07:31:32 PM
Fags gonna fag.
No they aren't. Even though during the AIDS crisis they refused to shut down "bath houses" and still loved to march with NAMBLA and such-amazingly they are shutting down the usual high-jinx parades due to Corona-Chan!

https://www.sfgate.com/coronavirus/article/San-Francisco-Pride-cancelled-2020-coronavirus-15200698.php

Dr. MD MD

I was just channel surfing and caught the end of the movie The Bad Lieutenant and I noticed that in the very last scene he gets shot right in front of the The Trump Plaza which bears a sign above saying It All Happens Here! with a picture of Bill Cosby in the left hand corner looking down at us. So much confluence! I figure that Harvey Kitel represents the corrupt media establishment. Trump wins again! There are no coincidences. 8)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 21, 2020, 09:40:19 PM
I was just channel surfing and caught the end of the movie The Bad Lieutenant and I noticed that in the very last scence he gets shot right in front of the The Trump Plaza which bears a sign above saying It All Happens Here! with a picture of Bill Cosby in the left hand corner looking down at us. So much confluence! I figure that Harvey Kitel represents the corrupt media esablishment. Trump wins again! There are no coincidences. 8)
ESPN was showing old fights this Saturday and a younger Trump was seen because involved in so many epic ones. Predictive Programming? Revelation of the Method? Hmm...

Kidnostad3

Trump orders Navy to destroy any Iranian gunboats interfering with navigation.

YES!!!  That order should apply to the agents and offending assets of any nation interfering with U.S. commerce or military operations on at sea, on land or in the air; but, it’s a start.

https://13wham.com/news/nation-world/trump-tweets-hes-ordered-navy-to-destroy-iranian-gunboats

paladin1991

Quote from: Asuka Langley on April 21, 2020, 07:28:52 PM
>boomers talking shit bout otakus

Say dat shit to Griffy and see what happens #FBIstatistics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUtpxh0PMR0

Who dat?

Kidnostad3

Oh my!  Hey lefties, remember all those things that the MSM ignored, downplayed or denied concerning the crimes and dirty dealings of democrats, leftists and other anti Trumpers like John McCain.  Well, it’s all true as evidenced by recently declassified documents and guess whatâ€"much of it is going to play out in the form of indictments,  Senate investigations and formal censure between now and Election Day. 

Take a look at the following videos which are a summary of what actually happened as opposed to the MSM manufactured fairy tails you’ve been pinning your hopes on.  Whether you like the people telling the story or not, it is what actually happened as born out in official documents and testimony and there is more to come.  The sad part of it is that even after the truth is known most of you won’t care that there was a criminal conspiracy within the Government and MSM against Donald Trump as a private citizen and an attempt to overthrow a duly elected POTUS, you’ll just regret that it wasn’t successful.  Fuck you for that.   

https://youtu.be/eQ0hS-eMVeQ

https://youtu.be/QbsgIu6A-_o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 30, 2020, 02:13:52 PM
Oh my!  Hey leftiesâ€"remember all those things that the MSM ignored, downplayed or denied concerning the crimes and dirty dealings of democrats, leftists and other anti Trumpers like John McCain.  Well, it’s all true as evidenced by recently declassified documents and guess whatâ€"much of it is going to play out in the form of indictments or formal censure between now and Election Day. 

Take a look at the following videos which are a summary of what actually happened as opposed to the MSM manufactured fairy tails you’ve been pinning your hopes on.  Whether you like the people telling the story or not, it is what actually happened and there is more to come.  The sad part of it is that even after the truth is known most of you won’t care that there was a criminal conspiracy within the Government against Donald Trump as a private citizen and an attempt to overthrow a duly elected president, you’ll just regret that it wasn’t successful and fuck you for that.   

https://youtu.be/eQ0hS-eMVeQ

https://youtu.be/QbsgIu6A-_o

You think I’m an idiot for listening to Alex Jones but you keep falling for their shit, time and time again.  ;D

Though I wish what they’re saying is true, as another Bellgab poster pointed out, they’ve been making these claims since the early 90s.

Also, Gorka is an establishment dork, which is why he’s not a part of the administration anymore. ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 30, 2020, 02:18:34 PM
You think I’m an idiot for listening to Alex Jones but you keep falling for their shit, time and time again.  ;D

Though I wish what they’re saying is true, as another Bellgab poster pointed out, they’ve been making these claims since the early 90s.

Also, Gorka is an establishment dork, which is why he’s not a part of the administration anymore. ;)

Exactly what shit have I fallen for?  WTF are you talking about.  You haven’t had time to watch the videos much less consider them.  You are a psychotic break waiting to happen. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 30, 2020, 02:30:37 PM
Exactly what shit have I fallen for?  WTF are you talking about.  You haven’t had time to watch the videos much less consider them.  You are a psychotic break waiting to happen.

I heard enough to know that it’s wishful thinking on your part. Joe and his wife have been trying to indict the Clintons since Bubba was elected. You’re senility already happening. Go back to sleep, pops. ::) ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 30, 2020, 02:36:44 PM
I heard enough to know that it’s wishful thinking on your part. Joe and his wife have been trying to indict the Clintons since Bubba was elected. You’re senility already happening. Go back to sleep, pops. ::) ;D

How can I argue with that penetrating analysis and impeccable logic.  You are a fucking mess. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 30, 2020, 02:50:39 PM

How can I argue with that penetrating analysis and impeccable logic.  You are a fucking mess.

You’re one to talk. Tell us again about the indictments that are coming any day now. :D

Kidnostad3

Remind me again when I said any day now?  You don’t even try to make sense anymore do you?  It’s all about hand waiving to get attention. 

ItsOver

What a worthless bunch of whining snowflakes.

"A new story in the Hollywood Reporter quotes a number of White House correspondents and network producers who are bemoaning the prospect of what they call four more "exhausting years" of covering the Trump presidency.

Ah yes, there's nothing more endearing than a group of professionals complaining about all the hard work they have to do covering the leader of the free world."

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-avoid-exhaustion-covering-four-more-years-trump-jake-novak

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 03, 2020, 02:19:37 PM
What a worthless bunch of whining snowflakes.

"A new story in the Hollywood Reporter quotes a number of White House correspondents and network producers who are bemoaning the prospect of what they call four more "exhausting years" of covering the Trump presidency.

Ah yes, there's nothing more endearing than a group of professionals complaining about all the hard work they have to do covering the leader of the free world."

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-avoid-exhaustion-covering-four-more-years-trump-jake-novak
Being a reporter covering the Inside the Beltway goings-on is very hard work.  All those 3 martini lunches. Having to listen to politicians drone on. The hardship of taking a corporate or government press release and retype it into a computer for publishing without question or changes. The annoyance of trying to get a table at a fine restaurant. The incessant adultery to blow off steam, and the endless cocktail parties to discuss how bad Trump is. And the demands for sexual services to get that lead or break the big 'fake news.' And being forced to work, sometimes without pants, from you house to make self-recorded zoom and online "reports" without a makeup girl and hairdresser so you look like the hung-over, ghoulish slut that you are.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 03, 2020, 03:51:50 PM
Being a reporter covering the Inside the Beltway goings-on is very hard work.  All those 3 martini lunches. Having to listen to politicians drone on. The hardship of taking a corporate or government press release and retype it into a computer for publishing without question or changes. The annoyance of trying to get a table at a fine restaurant. The incessant adultery to blow off steam, and the endless cocktail parties to discuss how bad Trump is. And the demands for sexual services to get that lead or break the big 'fake news.' And being forced to work, sometimes without pants, from you house to make self-recorded zoom and online "reports" without a makeup girl and hairdresser so you look like the hung-over, ghoulish slut that you are.
A true travesty. I guess it's time for some Dove bars to soothe my soul.

Life's a bitch.

Gd5150

Highly unlikely it’s retyped. It’s probably emailed over with the reporters name already on it. Heck the Chinese communist owned DNC probably has the email passwords of ABCNNBBCBS and just submits their stories for them.

Kidnostad3

Dems will use cyber warfare capability developed by DARPA to influence internet content in run up to election in what amounts to astro turfing on the taxpayer’s dime.

https://youtu.be/ClzboHcU5l8

Tinfoil_Helm

I feel like this is a non-partisan observation, so no need for the knee-jerk tribalism...

It's a shame we've been at war with the Intelligence Community these past couple years, because by some accounts we could've cut this off at the pass in China.  But no, Donald had to start shit with the foreign service, CIA, et al.  It's folly.

Makes no sense to have a government at war with itself.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on May 07, 2020, 10:16:20 AM
I feel like this is a non-partisan observation, so no need for the knee-jerk tribalism...

It's a shame we've been at war with the Intelligence Community these past couple years, because by some accounts we could've cut this off at the pass in China.  But no, Donald had to start shit with the foreign service, CIA, et al.  It's folly.

Makes no sense to have a government at war with itself.

What does Trump’s stand against the blatant corruption in the above organizations have to do with their doing the job they are paid to do?  Exactly how would China have been influenced to act otherwise with respect to the Corona Virus.  Maybe Trump should have allowed China to continue to rob us blind.