• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

if you ran into george on the street whats the first thing you would say?

Started by tweet75, March 21, 2013, 11:13:08 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on May 15, 2016, 12:06:44 AM
I'd say, "Fuck it. Let's get a drink."

Me too; and then have a good giggle as he told me/us how he knows Senda is so far up his own arse, he doesn't understand how he's being played/humiliated, by the one person he really shouldn't have tried to publically humiliate. Then I'd buy him another drink.

pate

I think I would ask him where  the nearest 7-11 is that serves gasoline and has a microwave.

On the off chance that it'd break his programming...

ediot:  Dave, please stop.  Dave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL0Y1caUjes

pate

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 21, 2013, 01:55:19 PM

I don't think I could control myself. I'd probably go postal on him and start strangling him like I was in some movie scene yelling something like :

" You dumb son of a bitch. You've ruined my favorite show and you're a f*ucking moron. "

and screaming similar epithets over and over again, all the while looking for an open manhole cover to shove him into.

And after he choked to death, they'd take me away to the funny farm forever.

Or maybe the judge and jury would acquit me as performing a needed public service.

That's my gut reaction.

I do know that if I ever see him again at a UFO conference like I did in San Jose a few years ago I'm going to probably read him the riot act and tell him just how much he is hated and despised by so many. Maybe during a q & a session assuming that he dares to have one. I do know people did come up to him after his speeches and talk to him but he didn't stay long.

Probably needed to get away to inject his hourly turmerick fix in order to stay alive.

what he said...

Just Me

Did you ghost Art Balls some where in time and now his holy ghost haunts and taunts us via radio waves to our brains.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Just Me on May 25, 2016, 12:41:56 PM
Did you ghost Art Balls some where in time and now his holy ghost haunts and taunts us via radio waves to our brains.

What does that actually mean?

albrecht

I would let him "buy" me a plastic cup of warm tap-water while he swilled wine and took a selfie with us.

Dateline

Bozo!  I have a clown parade planned for next September, and I want you to be the grand marshal.  The parade is all clowns, marching clowns, and clown floats.  You will have to wear a red nose, and not one you acquired at the Polo Club.

Dr. MD MD

Nothing at first. Just a full-on punch to the center of that stupid mustache. Then, while he's on the ground writhing in agony I'd say, "The aliens wanted me to pass that on to you."  ;)

Kubla

I'd just ask why so many of his stories occur at the post office. Is that the only place he visits? Does he live there and only pretend he owns three homes?

Lilith

I probably wouldn't get a chance to say anything.

I'm pretty sure he would turn and run the other way, hoping I didn't see him.

Quote from: brig on May 27, 2016, 06:44:10 PM
I probably wouldn't get a chance to say anything.

I'm pretty sure he would turn and run the other way, hoping I didn't see him.

He's pushing 4 bills in weight, with two bad wheels, a bad back and at least one eye infection.

You'd run him down like a deer. 

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 27, 2016, 09:46:46 PM

Where ya been?!  ::)   :D
Yes! I wish someone would've called into to C2C with both that question and your answer when Norry had Dan Rather on. Would've been classic!!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: trostol on May 28, 2016, 11:12:39 PM
well that would be weird

anything's possible when you're walking the streets with your official bellgab dealer's visor.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: MV on May 28, 2016, 11:22:09 PM
anything's possible when you're walking the streets with your official bellgab dealer's visor.

Mind the brand! FIFY.