• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

gabrielle

can anyone say false dichotomy three times fast.?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: gabrielle on December 29, 2015, 04:01:40 PM
I was eating bacon when I picked it.  Plus, I think the song is rather calming.  How can people be so hurtful?  I have never figured that out.  PEACE.

Love Art, adore Heather, thank donate to MV.

FIFY .. Gabrielle

hey all you silly boys and girls.. I never donated to MV to get unbanned.. Nor did Jackstar..
I donate to MV because its the right thing to do. 
As it is the RIGHT thing to do, to support Art and Heather..

You may think differently, but your dead wrong!

trostol

Quote from: Chronaut on December 29, 2015, 04:17:39 PM
Give me a freakin' break.  The hateful howlers here have flooded 80% of most pages with vitriolic sputum for weeks.  And a handful of posters have reasonably objected to all the absurd allegations leveled at Art ("liar/sociopath/etc") and anyone who doesn't join in their little orgy of hate (as "dupes/white knights/worshipers/etc").

Don't even try to pretend that the latter is anywhere as near as bad as the former.

i think you need to go back some and read...cause his supporters have also been awful...perhaps you mighty be looking through Art tinted glasses..cause i dont have a side..as i said..both sides have been awful

shell88

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on December 29, 2015, 03:59:10 PM

Take care Art.
Don't get mad, get even.  ;)

Trust me. No one wants to be even with this.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chronaut on December 29, 2015, 04:17:39 PM
Give me a freakin' break.  The hateful howlers here have flooded 80% of most pages with vitriolic sputum for weeks.  And a handful of posters have reasonably objected to all the absurd allegations leveled at Art ("liar/sociopath/etc") and anyone who doesn't join in their little orgy of hate (as "dupes/white knights/worshipers/etc").

Don't even try to pretend that the latter is anywhere as near as bad as the former.

Okay, I'll say it...STFU with your sanctimonious bollox. You come in here calling the fucking shots about who is being reasonable and who isn't, because you fucking say so? Seriously?

If you want to reveal you've applied for Art Bells new PR manager, fine, at least we'll all know where we are. You know fuck all about anyone on here, including Art Bell. Absolutely jack shit. So stop pretending you're some fucking guru; oracle of all that is good and pure. You're not. You're just the self elected poster boy for AB productions (retired).

shell88

Quote from: Jackstar on December 29, 2015, 04:05:04 PM
This assertion cannot be proven.
as this one cannot be proven either!

Freyja

Quote from: Art Bell on December 29, 2015, 02:50:16 PM
I do not think I said I would Sue him. However if I did please feel free to post it to refresh my memory. I think I just asked for anybody who knows his real name, right?

To be sure what he has been doing is Cyber Stalking. I am going to print out all his message's and see if some others agree. Everybody knows my real name right? Time to discover his. He sure acts like a Stalker.

Art

Art, WADR if you are able to find all of DP's posts to print them,  then I am sure you are able to find all of your posts to refresh your own memory.

Are you getting some kind of vicarious thrill thinking that all your sychophants here are going to scurry around to do this for you? ...seriously?

What? Now you think you have another "stalker"? ...and a cyber one to boot who was using ancient history (albeit very personal, painful and unpleasant) in your past to try to prove his point and you claim this is stalking?

This is the internet Art.

My suggestion to you is that you consider to  resolve your alleged safety issues at home and then think about how you have left Keith, DMDN and all who depended on you coming back on the air with MITD and mitigate that...NOT waste your time on ONE internet handle, who happened to dredge up ancient, easily accessible material related to that incident on the net, in an attempt to illustrate that all that you say may not be totally truthful. Other internet sites have done far worse over the years and you know this so why now? 

"Acts like a stalker"?...this is getting more bizarre and pathetic by the minute  :(

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on December 29, 2015, 04:16:53 PM
what would happen if you now decided to just apologize --you have an opportunity to do it right now  --   it seems to me you may just need a friend    --do you need a friend ?     someone to go to star wars with  maybe  ?
Ha- I hate to admit this but I hate Star wars. I'm a Trekkie, and Captain Pikard is was better than Kirk so I am pretty much abhorred by other trekkies as well.

Yeah, I actually have many friends irl and many online friends as well. Plus a wife and dogs who love me (and I think my Mom loves me still....) :)

I certainly will offer up an apology to any poster ive been a dick to because that really wasnt my intention.

Not to Art through. Hes flipped his shit over my stating the facts presented in the video about the Art bell lawsuit and threatened me with his minions and claims he thinks im his stalker.

Nope. Mr Bell now needs to follow through with his threats. It starts with a Police investigation into the "relentless terrorism".

No Apology from me towards Art except for some of  the comments I said 2 years ago and already apologize for. If i end up saying something I feel bad about or if what I say ends up being proven wrong- I would certainly apologize to Art or anyone else.

DesertFox

So you disagree with the few who go overboard in attacking Art all the time--then you must be a sycophant...riiiiight!

Freyja

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 03:40:41 PM
Wow, alot of reading to catch up on.

So Art, all this time you plan on spending "tracking me down" and printing out all my posts, calling me a cyber stalker (theres an off switch on your computer bro) trying to doxx me, etc... Thats an awful lot of time and effort placed into some person who hurt your feelings online-

AND YET-

TERRORISTS have threatened your family IN REAL LIFE and you dont seem to be placing nearly as much effort into capturing them.

I think that alone proves my point. There were no Terrorists/Stalkers since you get bent out shape over words to the point you are actively pursuing me and my information - I can only imagine the resources you would put into finding someone who really threatened you and your family.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

-Anyhow , Like I said before- Doxx me. Its all you can do. Then we take things to level 2.

And yes bellgab, I'm a dick. But I think ive demonstrated how quickly Art Bell will go on the offensive and involve his fans (Find out who he is  my minions, hahahahahaha) when something real happens , even in the virtual  world. THIS is the reaction words on a computer screen garnered- yet real life threrats are pretty well shrugged off.

+1

How DARE you question the Messiah??!!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Freyja on December 29, 2015, 04:23:18 PM
Art, WADR if you are able to find all of DP's posts to print them,  then I am sure you are able to find all of your posts to refresh your own memory.

Are you getting some kind of vicarious thrill thinking that all your sychophants here are going to scurry around to do this for you? ...seriously?

What? Now you think you have another "stalker"? ...and a cyber one to boot who was using ancient history (albeit very personal, painful and unpleasant) in your past to try to prove his point and you claim this is stalking?

My suggestion to you is that you consider to  resolve your alleged safety issues at home and then think about how you have left Keith, DMDN and all who depended on you coming back on the air with MITD and mitigate that...NOT waste your time on ONE internet handle, who happened to dredge up ancient, easily accessible material related to that incident on the net, in an attempt to illustrate that all that you say may not be totally truthful. Other internet sites have done far worse over the years and you know this so why now? 

"Acts like a stalker"?...this is getting more bizarre and pathetic by the minute  :(

Now that's some masterful complaining right there, an obvious cyber-stalker is after Art and you've somehow made it Art's fault. Customer service departments worldwide must quake in fear at the mention of your name.

The Kraken

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 04:24:26 PM
Captain Pikard is was better than Kirk
How dare you!  Also it's Picard. With a "c". C'mon spell your guy's name right.

Element 115

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 04:04:15 PM
Thats what I keep telling him-

It starts with a real investigation into that real life stalker since he thinks its me... So, hes going to have to have the police involved and give statements that will be investigated by the police. Hope hes truthful with THEM.

Then the evil stalker can be captured. The one is really, real you guize.

Ugh now MV will be subpoenaed to disclose your IP man. WTF dude. This sucks man.

Chronaut

Quote from: trostol on December 29, 2015, 04:22:03 PM
i think you need to go back some and read...cause his supporters have also been awful...perhaps you mighty be looking through Art tinted glasses..cause i dont have a side..as i said..both sides have been awful

I've seen lots of people offering their heartfelt support for Art and Heather, and while some of it was a bit gooey for my tastes, those posts seemed to mostly just be one-offs.  Is that the stuff you're talking about?

And some of us have made the foolish mistake of debating the wildly unsubstantiated allegations about Art lying about the recent events, and gave up when we noticed that employing facts and reason got us nothing more than "you're just a worshiper/white knight/whatever" even when we were absolutely factually correct.

Frankly I find it alarming that anyone would see "fire-breathing asshole troll" as equal and opposite to "counterpoint backed by data and logic with a dash of human understanding."  Tolerance is not the inverse of hatred.

munbeam666

Quote from: Art Bell on December 29, 2015, 03:51:55 PM
I think this turd still does not get it! He has already proven he is a Cyber Stalker. I have come to believe he just might be my Stalker. He wants more investigation and he will get it. Anybody this consumed with trying to hurt me because I left a Radio show is suspect.

Art
I was wondering that, too

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 05:22:51 AM
No. It goes much much further back...With your mom.  :P

would you apologize for bringing my mom into this --she is no longer living and i miss her

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 29, 2015, 11:03:55 AM
Is Art really going to allow this guy to win late night radio?

Art is his own worst enemy .....
George won without lifting a finger.

trostol

Quote from: Chronaut on December 29, 2015, 04:31:03 PM
I've seen lots of people offering their heartfelt support for Art and Heather, and while some of it was a bit gooey for my tastes, those posts seemed to mostly just be one-offs.  Is that the stuff you're talking about?

And some of us have made the foolish mistake of debating the wildly unsubstantiated allegations about Art lying about the recent events, and gave up when we noticed that employing facts and reason got us nothing more than you're just a worshiper/white knight/whatever" even when we were absolutely factually correct.

Frankly I find it alarming that anyone would see "fire-breathing asshole troll" as equal and opposite to "counterpoint backed by data and logic witha dash of human understanding."  Tolerance is not the inverse of hatred.

yeah we will just go our own ways and agree to disagree...

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 29, 2015, 04:30:03 PM
Now that's some masterful complaining right there, an obvious cyber-stalker is after Art and you've somehow made it Art's fault. Customer service departments worldwide must quake in fear at the mention of your name.
Okay- let me get this straight....

I post about Art bell on an Art Bell site. Dont say anything to Art Bell directly UNTIL he flips his shit and sends his fans to "get my identity" and IM THE STALKER?

Jeez... We're grasping now, huh?

Yorkshire pud

unsubstantiated allegations about Art lying about the recent events,

What about the allegations of a terrorist/stalker/pyromaniac outside the property that hasn't been investigated?

Element 115

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 04:34:00 PM

I post about Art bell on an Art Bell site. Dont say anything to Art Bell directly UNTIL he flips his shit and sends his fans to "get my identity" and IM THE STALKER?

I'm not sure that there is PC for a subpoena dude, so it's cool.

DesertFox

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 29, 2015, 04:30:03 PM

It's because they think and act much the same--of course she'll back him.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on December 29, 2015, 04:32:12 PM
would you apologize for bringing my mom into this --she is no longer living and i miss her
Yes. I'm really sorry about that and I'm sorry for your loss.

That was pretty much uncalled for. I mean that sincerely.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Freyja on December 29, 2015, 04:23:18 PM

rawrrrrr :P

HumanBeing

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 04:24:26 PM
Ha- I hate to admit this but I hate Star wars. I'm a Trekkie, and Captain Pikard is was better than Kirk so I am pretty much abhorred by other trekkies as well.

Yeah, I actually have many friends irl and many online friends as well. Plus a wife and dogs who love me (and I think my Mom loves me still....) :)

I certainly will offer up an apology to any poster ive been a dick to because that really wasnt my intention.

Not to Art through. Hes flipped his shit over my stating the facts presented in the video about the Art bell lawsuit and threatened me with his minions and claims he thinks im his stalker.

Nope. Mr Bell now needs to follow through with his threats. It starts with a Police investigation into the "relentless terrorism".

No Apology from me towards Art except for some of  the comments I said 2 years ago and already apologize for. If i end up saying something I feel bad about or if what I say ends up being proven wrong- I would certainly apologize to Art or anyone else.

Reported*

x kirk rules

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 04:34:00 PM

You're pretty obviously an obsessive nut given how much time and effort you've wasted on shit posting the last few days.

I am going to run out of popcorn at this rate!

Yorkshire pud

"counterpoint backed by data and logic

Yeah, good luck with that. In an objective way of course.