• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

Patiently waiting for the podcast edition. I know Daniel's ass was glued to the tube watching his beloved Seahawks. I'll bet he was crapping brickbats over that game.
haha

EarthAlien007

Quote from: username on January 04, 2016, 03:56:41 PM
Forgot this..
http://streams.museter.com:2199/tunein/endofdays.pls here's the streaming link. 

We go live Wednesday morning 10 am special interview with graham Nicholls.  Join us live call in never hesitate.

Where can I find this show?
I recently read his "Navigating The Out-of-Body Experience: Radical New Techniques", and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in the subject. He seems to be picking up where Robert Monroe left off. I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who's tried his Infra-liminal technology.

Corona Kitty

We return live this Saturday night my friends,  with the legendary Dr. John Klimo.....  I am at a loss for words in regards of this next guest.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on January 11, 2016, 05:28:47 PM
Patiently waiting for the podcast edition. I know Daniel's ass was glued to the tube watching his beloved Seahawks. I'll bet he was crapping brickbats over that game.
haha

No idea wasn't paying any attention to the games this Sunday,  was it that good this time?

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on January 11, 2016, 05:41:28 PM
I recently read his "Navigating The Out-of-Body Experience: Radical New Techniques", and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in the subject. He seems to be picking up where Robert Monroe left off. I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who's tried his Infra-liminal technology.

He was a fantastic guest, that show and last saturdays show will be up i think tomorrow on all platforms.

No idea wasn't paying any attention to the games this Sunday,  was it that good this time?

Seahawks win 10-9.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: username on January 11, 2016, 06:25:33 PM
He was a fantastic guest, that show and last saturdays show will be up i think tomorrow on all platforms.

I'll keep a lookout for it.
There's quiet a few interesting guests / shows in the archives. I'll be spending some time there.
Thanks.

One thing I can tell you about EODR, it is NEVER boring, and that's no lie! I love it.

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on January 11, 2016, 05:41:28 PM

The Graham Nicholls interview is now posted. I always use the RSS feed from the EODR website, just that I find it the easiest way.
enjoy

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on January 12, 2016, 11:20:48 AM

Seahawks win 10-9.

Sounds like it was.

Quote from: Original Larry on January 12, 2016, 03:07:30 PM
One thing I can tell you about EODR, it is NEVER boring, and that's no lie! I love it.

Thank you for saying that.

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on January 12, 2016, 03:05:38 PM
I'll keep a lookout for it.
There's quiet a few interesting guests / shows in the archives. I'll be spending some time there.
Thanks.

http://youtu.be/IBNL444aBxQ

There's been some wild shows,  sometimes you feel like you wont ever reach,  the light at the end of this tunnel....  But then you suddenly do and think to yourself...  Now that was like a breath of fresh fucking air.

Corona Kitty

EODR 80 â€" Audrey the Light Language Channeler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po1Nog94KGQ

On this episode we start things off by talking to listener Todd who calls in to apologize to the Mad Martian. We are then suddenly joined by The Mad Martian himself with Todd still on the line. We go over the conspiracy against End of Days and The Mad Martian a bit before moving forward with our main guest.

We are then joined by Audrey Light Language Healer and Channeler. She tells us about growing up and how she was initially contacted by the Arcturians around 2012. We learn a bit about Audrey before she actually starts speaking in the Light Language which raises the vibration of our shows hosts and listeners. She then allows Michael and Daniel to speak directly with some higher beings who offer the guys some advice. Audrey then uses the light language to heal the pains of one of our callers.

https://audreylightlanguagechannel.wordpress.com

I enjoyed the show very much, I will pm you some info regarding Darby.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Original Larry on January 12, 2016, 03:36:30 PM

The Graham Nicholls interview is now posted. I always use the RSS feed from the EODR website, just that I find it the easiest way.
enjoy

RSS feed is a great idea. Thanks. Now I'm all set up.
The link is here if anyone one else wants it without having to look for it.
http://endofdaysradio.com/feed/

Quote from: username on January 12, 2016, 03:42:14 PM
http://youtu.be/IBNL444aBxQ

There's been some wild shows,  sometimes you feel like you wont ever reach,  the light at the end of this tunnel....  But then you suddenly do and think to yourself...  Now that was like a breath of fresh fucking air.

Really good show, excellent guest. Thanks! 
"Now that was like a breath of fresh fucking air", indeed!  ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on January 13, 2016, 10:28:31 AM
I enjoyed the show very much, I will pm you some info regarding Darby.

Me too Larry,  if only ppl could see my dumb mug smiling from ear to ear listening,  to the madness that is eodr.  Thanks for listening.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on January 13, 2016, 01:00:39 PM
RSS feed is a great idea. Thanks. Now I'm all set up.
The link is here if anyone one else wants it without having to look for it.
http://endofdaysradio.com/feed/

Really good show, excellent guest. Thanks! 
"Now that was like a breath of fresh fucking air", indeed!  ;D

8) 8) I'm glad you enjoy the deprogramming.

ninjashoes

Its me Daniel, just checking in with a few bits:

-The archives are now back up, I started uploading them all after the server migration and they are almost all back up so you can go back and listen to our classic shows at the website or on itunes/stitcher.

-The Seahawks won a close one but I am worried this Sunday when we face Carolina.

-It's good to see so many new fans in this thread, the show is growing faster than I can keep track of.

-Keith Rowland if a fat asshole who sucks Hoaglands testicles.

I wouldn't worry too much about the Panthers. Hell, the Saints beat them. Key to the game- bust Cam Newton's ass on every play. Put a spy on him, don't let him run. As far as EODR, glad you dropped in here. I wouldn't have ever found you guys if it hadn't been for Michael posting here on my thread. I think you have one of the best podcasts on the net. I cancelled my sub to DMFN when Art left, and I have a feeling that may be the death knell for them.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on January 14, 2016, 03:50:12 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about the Panthers. Hell, the Saints beat them. Key to the game- bust Cam Newton's ass on every play. Put a spy on him, don't let him run. As far as EODR, glad you dropped in here. I wouldn't have ever found you guys if it hadn't been for Michael posting here on my thread. I think you have one of the best podcasts on the net. I cancelled my sub to DMFN when Art left, and I have a feeling that may be the death knell for them.

Thank you tremendously,  I hoped our product would one day be listened to by,  more than just a few people.  It's always great to hear someone thinks highly of show. You gotta call in one day. I don't really know what to think in regards to art and the future of their show. I'll just leave you with this about that.

''The Wind No Longer Blows, in the End it was Without Direction. Long Live the Hot Air. 30''. 

- art bell

GravitySucks

Quote from: username on January 14, 2016, 08:52:17 PM

Thank you tremendously,  I hoped our product would one day be listened to by,  more than just a few people.  It's always great to hear someone thinks highly of show. You gotta call in one day. I don't really know what to think in regards to art and the future of their show. I'll just leave you with this about that.

''The Wind No Longer Blows, in the End it was Without Direction. Long Live the Hot Air. 30''. 

- art bell

Which show do you think is your best show?  I want to give it a fair shot.  I tried two and couldn't make it very far in.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 14, 2016, 09:14:42 PM
Which show do you think is your best show?  I want to give it a fair shot.  I tried two and couldn't make it very far in.

Thats very subjective,  a lot of people liked the show with John b wells.  I am not sure I can help you like the show however,  but I can do my best to try and improve.

Ciardelo

I've tried to listen to the show with the "Mad Martian" but it starts out with a bunch of garbled yelling. Is that supposed to be the beginning of your show? I fast forwarded some and it just seemed to be a bunch of disjointed talking. It was unstructured random yelling.

The only other one i tried was the JBW interview--it was pretty good. This whole thread though just seems to be predominantly one fan posting over and over and you. Is this really a show?

GravitySucks

Quote from: username on January 14, 2016, 11:32:30 PM

Thats very subjective,  a lot of people liked the show with John b wells.  I am not sure I can help you like the show however,  but I can do my best to try and improve.

I'm not criticizing. I'm interested in giving it a shot. I'm an old fart, so it might not be for me, but I wanted to listen to one that you thought your best, and then I would see if it's for me.

If not, I'll move along. I won't be critical if it turns out it's just not my cup of tea.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 15, 2016, 12:17:49 PM
I'm not criticizing. I'm interested in giving it a shot. I'm an old fart, so it might not be for me, but I wanted to listen to one that you thought your best, and then I would see if it's for me.

If not, I'll move along. I won't be critical if it turns out it's just not my cup of tea.

No issues here,  when this was created it wasnt intended for everyone, so heh believe me I know very well.  It's just difficult to say what would be the best...  But also yes you can be critical, you can say the show is trash,  I don't mind im a fan of free speech.  I hear ya not every show out there is my cup of tea either.

Like i mentioned before my good man,  ppl enjoyed the show with wells,  they liked the show with David sereda,  our show with Mr Nicholls.  It really depends what your into. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 15, 2016, 12:04:12 PM
I've tried to listen to the show with the "Mad Martian" but it starts out with a bunch of garbled yelling. Is that supposed to be the beginning of your show? I fast forwarded some and it just seemed to be a bunch of disjointed talking. It was unstructured random yelling.

The only other one i tried was the JBW interview--it was pretty good. This whole thread though just seems to be predominantly one fan posting over and over and you. Is this really a show?

I'm sorry gary wasn't your cup of tea,  yes it's really a show perhaps the show just isn't for you. I don't think many people here care enough about the show to post about it, not a problem i love bell gab always lurked before signing up.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 15, 2016, 12:04:12 PM
Is this really a show?

No it is not a show.

It is a revolution!

Viva La resistance!

End the Reptilian Threat!

I will armbar a Draconian!

Yes it is really a show! I comment on it because I like it. I am ancient gasbag too, but I am still entertained by the program. Some of the guests I don't care for, others are great. The best part for me, is listening to the interplay between the hosts and the callers. I never heard a podcast before where the host will actually interrupt the guest to bring in a caller. I love that!
Also, when I first came here, they reached out to me because I started a Caravan to Midnight thread, and actually had John B. Wells as a guest.
I would go through the programs, see which guests interest you, and start there. If it's not for you, try the Mallard report. "quack"

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on January 15, 2016, 06:11:23 PM
Yes it is really a show! I comment on it because I like it. I am ancient gasbag too, but I am still entertained by the program. Some of the guests I don't care for, others are great. The best part for me, is listening to the interplay between the hosts and the callers. I never heard a podcast before where the host will actually interrupt the guest to bring in a caller. I love that!
Also, when I first came here, they reached out to me because I started a Caravan to Midnight thread, and actually had John B. Wells as a guest.
I would go through the programs, see which guests interest you, and start there. If it's not for you, try the Mallard report. "quack"

I hate to correct you but this is a Call In show,  and I invite those who dislike the show to feel free and call in I'll be more than happy to talk to you on air.

760 332-8065 or 760 332-8724 now you have the number.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Original Larry on January 15, 2016, 06:11:23 PM
You quack me up man. I do have "some" standards sir!

ninjashoes

Go listen to Richard C. Hoagland or Alex Jones if you like lies and disinfomation. Listen to us if you want real truth. We are the real resistance.

Quote from: username on January 15, 2016, 06:24:24 PM
I hate to correct you but this is a Call In show,  and I invite those who dislike the show to feel free and call in I'll be more than happy to talk to you on air.

760 332-8065 or 760 332-8724 now you have the number.
I stand corrected my fine feathered friend! I will definitely call in. Unfortunately, with the time difference, I should be on my first wet dream when the program starts.
I must go to my slave job, rise and gulp coffee at 3am Central.
But I promise I will call. I hope some of these other folks who read this thread will listen also. The program is not for everyone, but I'm an old fart, and I like it!
Maybe it's the drugs. hmmm...........

Quote from: ninjashoes on January 16, 2016, 11:37:47 AM
Go listen to Richard C. Hoagland or Alex Jones if you like lies and disinfomation. Listen to us if you want real truth. We are the real resistance.

Good luck with the Panthers tomorrow Daniel. and don't mess with those white balls on the scrote. You can cause real problems with doing that.
haha.
(voice of experience)