• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

help!

Started by juanelo, March 24, 2014, 02:28:39 AM

juanelo

I'm helping my 8 year old nephew with a School play, the play is about some hardcore cops lol. He already finish everything the play is ready to go. The only thing missing is the name of the cops, we are searching for 7 Over the top cop names

We got 2 names but not sure

1. Vincent "one eye" Delaney
2. Chico "Baby hands" Gonzales

Paddy "Tomato Face" O'Brien.

James "Chameleon" Rebhorn.

Billy "Goat" Parsons.

Jack "Spinner" Kowalski.

Arthur "Artichoke" Bricker.

And finally...

Camazotz "This Ain't Your Parents' Zodiac Speaking" Automat.

b_dubb

Raylan Givens
Jim Rockford

jazmunda

Detective Mike Hunt & Detective Mike Rotch.

Detectives Mike Logan, Lenny Briscoe and Ben Dover

wr250

roscoe p coletrain
Barney Fife
Cletus Hogg
gomer pyle

Tom Noory and Dave Dumbheiser

cweb

Pritchard C. Boagland
Jack "The Grinder" Stephens
Doug "Itchy Pants" Jameson

Yorkshire pud

Stanley 'Hill' Highground

Studs Ramrod (maybe not-he's eight)

Phil McCavity

Alan 'Toasty' Burns

Hugh Packard

Dick 'Flo' Faster

Jim 'Lightfoot' Thrum

b_dubb

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on March 24, 2014, 04:40:42 AM
Detectives Mike Logan, Lenny Briscoe and Ben Dover
I recognize the first two names from L&O but not the third.  Is that from one of the L&O spinoffs? 

eddie dean

Joey " Bag of Donuts" Coffee

ksm32

Meet your detectives

Huh Janis
Mike Oxmall

b_dubb

Kelt

juanelo

This are the names we choose
1.Jim 'Lightfoot' Thrum
2.Barney Fife
3.Cletus Hogg
4.gomer pyle
5.Chico 'baby hands' Gonzales
6.James "Chameleon" Rebhorn.
7.Arthur "Artichoke" Bricker. The Lieutenant

Thanks everybody. The play is goin to be Friday, is about some bad cops selling candy to the police department and some of the cops have become addicted to candy. I'm helping my nephew rewrite some dialogue, I'm using some Scarface quotes

This is goin to be the first scene of the play lol

Arthur "Artichoke" Bricker. The Lieutenant is interrogating Officer Gomer Pyle

Arthur "Artichoke" Bricker. The Lieutenant: you knew that Officer Barney Fife was selling Candy to the department DID YOU?

Gomer Pyle: EVERYBODY KNEW...LIEUTENANT! I never liked Barney, I never trusted him. For all I know he had me set up and had my friend Chico'babyhands'Gonzales killed when he chocked eating m&m's

Adding my two successful entries into resume as "Contributed Two complex characters which were further developed and then published in a local theater project with Bellgab, LLC acting as temporary agent - MAR/2014. See notes.***"

***notes

Character 1) James "Chameleon" Rebhorn - A touching homage to an outstanding actor, recently deceased. Symbolically providing one last opportunity to perform on stage... post-mortem.  And you can bet your antique marbles that Reb(h)orn made an appearance at the event. Such a sly evocation on my part. All part of The Game†... Light dancing on the Windowpane†... Acid rain. (†see "Celebrity Deaths" pg 46. MV reply 1355)

Character 2) Arthur "Artichoke" Bricker - Based loosely on a famous radio talk show host who always choked at the microphone if he suddenly realized he had forgotten to carry on his person his lucky Native American medicine bag. Since he rarely forgot that amazing gift from the high desert, he rarely choked.

But on those few times he did..... it was BIG CHOKE time... like gluing your lips together big or almost walking off the end of a deck and impaling yourself on  iron rebar big. Or agreeing to a non-compete big...

(The Native American medicine bag is a powerful thing. Remember: Don't choke without it.)

Thanks for the creative outlet, juanelo.  It just keeps on giving.