• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: MarkT on July 17, 2020, 12:46:08 AM
For some reason Nathan's show is growing on me.
Has lot's to do with his demeanor, be that visual-audio on his dlink or just audio on DMDN.
Of course when he will start talking stupid about Earth being flat I will turn him off. I have no time for scientific heresy.
Otherwise his show is appealing after listening to 4 or 5 of his shows.
There is something mesmerizing there.
Tho I must admit I'm waiting for him going ballistic on a guest or a caller, just for a change of "ambiance" of the show.lol

#BringBackRubiniForAmbience!

pate

Quote from: Silphion on July 17, 2020, 12:28:49 AM
The Louis Pasteur vs. Antoine Bechamp debate is actually worthy of a great deal more time.

That sounds like g-u-d lishunning!

Oh, Pasteur vs. Bechamp was jsut a discus. 

-nefer

pate

Quote from: Lilith on July 17, 2020, 12:47:52 AM

Alledged;uy, "The Rub" is in isolatoted covict for his testest, Epstein is not killing himself naow!

MarkT

Quote from: Lilith on July 17, 2020, 12:47:52 AM

OK, Rubini, come back, on all fours, with a white flag in your teeth.
Act normal or semi-normal but not like a bully jerk, and be respectful and be supportive of current host,Nathan.

Lilith

Quote from: MarkT on July 17, 2020, 12:57:58 AM
OK, Rubini, come back, on all fours, with a white flag in your teeth.
Act normal or semi-normal but not like a bully jerk, and be respectful and be supportive of current host,Nathan.

Rubini/Nathan were a great duo.  Their playful disrespect of each other was epic!

MarkT

Besides low key drama,what else Rubini brings to the table. Since by his own admission he has no cash.
Sounds like all his cash went up his nose or veins.

pate

Obvious CoBid causality is obvious

Lilith

Quote from: MarkT on July 17, 2020, 01:11:11 AM
Besides low key drama,what else Rubini brings to the table. Since by his own admission he has no cash.

He brought BellGab to the table, like Art did.

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on July 17, 2020, 01:34:10 AM

I AM JACKSTAR, HOLDER-UPPER OF THE TABLE. NOBODY MOVE OR THE UNICORN GETS IT.

I'D LIKE A SALTY DOG. I'D LIKE THAT NOW, PLEASE. ALSO, BRING ME 146 MILLION, 578 BILLION DOLLARS IN UNMARKED BILLS TO THE CORNER IN TWENTY-THREE MINUTES, OR YOU'RE ALL DEAD BY DAWN.

DON'T THINK I CAN'T DO IT. AND, I'M NOT KIDDING ABOUT THE SALTY DOG. I SAID NOW, I SAID PLEASE, AND IDGASRWF, YOUR FLUNKIES HAD THEIR CHANCE TO BE CLOSE TO ME.

Look, They seem serious, honestly. Can't you monkeys negotiate sums? It's not like this was my idea. I only ever desired to play Chess.

In space. Seems like I did okay. Hi, Mom(s)! Woo, crowded joint.

Jackstar

Rookie mistake. What does that actually sound like, anyway? Can I get a bootleg .ogg? I could use a new ringtone.

In space.

Jackstar

Quote from: MarkT on July 17, 2020, 12:04:36 AM
Go to sleep and miss all the action. P u ss y.

Quincunx uplink confirmed. Flattering paused.

I'll let you know when I'll allow the flattering to continue. There is a hard limit. Also, some of you have a Guild meeting scheduled early next morning, yesterday. Better scoot, perverts.

WOTR

Well. I listened to one show. That was the Rubini show. No plans to listen to more at this point. I know... Nathan doesn't care. So goes another show with potential down the shitter.

Is Heather or Noory still on? If not, I suppose I could join the DD thread.

Jackstar

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 16, 2020, 11:15:42 PM
Nathan is complaining like frustrated boomer at the moment...

Working as intended. Patience, Punylings.

Enjoy the show.

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on July 16, 2020, 05:25:47 PM
STOP your pathetic bitching that I'm some crazy dude at a pointless "so has been" forum that is always saying you're a druggie and autistic, etc.

*throaty bellylaughter*

Listen up, Old Fiend--this forum is NOT pointless. Not by a long chalk. For one thing, it's the best place possible for you to apologize to me. Just relax. You're not even close to ripe... yet. Squirm around a little bit first. Show us a little zazz. Put a little mustard on it. I won't ask for spunk--I know who you are. That simply wouldn't be sporting. Spurting. EITHER.

Further, there's lots more going on here than is immediately apparent. You know, I used to be like a lot of you--always in a damned hurry--but over time, and especially after I got the time travel routines working, I came to realize, the whole thing is immensely tied together. Big changes can happen, but certain milestones have to be met first, like my entire family being killed. Murdered. Evacuated.

So while we've got some time to kill (heh heh), could you explain something to me? Why "VC"? Is it for VietCong? Because that would be cool. Much cooler than "Vapid Cunt," which was my first guess, but it's hard to imagine that you possess that keen of a wit. Although it wouldn't surprise me if you had one hung up to dry in a hidden back closet back at your basement lair.

It would horrify me. But it wouldn't surprise me. And if not you, check your up- and down- lines. You got something stanky over there. You might wanna poke around. You freak.

VC

Quote from: MarkT on July 16, 2020, 10:54:36 PM
Since bold font function is not available, I will post quotes.

"You're not even close to anything AB could do."

Wow, what a childish thing to state.
Why your whole post feels like you have a massive butthurt.

You seem more butt hurt than I was, when I wrote that here. Nathan has displayed an air of dominating superiority over what he's doing. He can get the guests and do the interviews all by himself. We've seen that before with Heater. Doomed to fail. He needs a little humble pie and take it down a few notches; the over confidence and whiffs of arrogance.

Nathan went after comedian Owen Big Bear on YT, and just a few days later Owen's channels were banished forever. Did Nathan file a complaint? Nathan BOASTED he gets back at people like that. He wins. Hmmmm.

Petty! Is Nathan even coming here to participate anymore? He's written but few sentences. A twitter head. It was Rubini that got him here, but Nathan views us as "has been" outcast radioheads. We're nobody's at the deadend of the Internet. Snickering.

Quote"Did you even do 3 hours last night?! WTF? I think it was only 2 hours!"

You think!. Why don't you first make sure before you post.

Well, I did check it. That's the time I got. Two hours. But I could be wrong. :D

Quote"You talked over me constantly muting and blocking my voice, so I couldn't make my points."

I felt that Nathan actually gave you plenty of time to make your points. But you talked so fast so nervously and so frantically that your points were almost non-existent.
They got buried in your desperation to express your hot headed opinions that were very hard to follow.

Yes, it is extremely frustrating when the host is rudely talking over your points so no one can hear them and then hangs-up on you mid-sentence without allowing me to fully make any well composed point. Then he complains about me "here" to be dismissive and turn his FE/Moon cult against me as a problem caller to marginalize me further. It's how a host drives away valuable counter points and ideas that might have helped a few people understand. 

QuoteYou seem to bundle all togheter and shit on him regardless of the topics.
In your indignation you are treading very close to become RUBINI 2.
Is RUBINI your twin brother or something.

You really are mischaracterizing many of my posts about the show or to Nathan. He needs honest feedback. I'm allowed to be a snowflake in my safe space here. Nathan doesn't give a shit about AB or our forum. He wants me to go away as a caller too. He doesn't understand how to deal fairly with my attempt to help people, and I've clearly seen his wife's attitude in the chat too! Not good.

TruthRev banned Rubini and Langley on dlive chat. Asuka Langley didn't do anything wrong.

VC

Quote from: MattyBrown on July 16, 2020, 08:00:15 PM
VC, if you had to sum up what you think happened on 9/11 in a few sentences, what would you write?

Obvious inside and outside Intel, a well planned attack by possible rouge elements within Nation States and/or subversive anarchists within those Nation States including the USA. Also, the beginning of insane Inside Job conspiracy theories like Loose Change (done by a nobody 20 something kid) that really put Alex Jones on the map nationally. Loose Change is the beginning of the Fake News era of raging conspiracies mostly done by armchair Internet blue pilled Matrix basement dwellers in their teens and twenties. YouTube gave these Blue Pills the platform to create the Nathan's of the world. These people are such obvious military and espionage experts to rely on. LOL.

Building 7 MIGHT be a controlled demolition. But I'm told there are pictures of the debris field on other sides NOT USED by Truthers that call into question the demolition theory. It was NOT a neat pile demolition field all the way around the building proving demolition. Building 7 had a design flaw for the kind of damage it sustained from one of the Twin Towers and the diesel fires. I know about it. The building might have been demolitioned to protect the top secret information it contained with DOD and CIA offices there considering that area was under immediate attack. Demolish the building, so no one can steal or access the top secret information. Don't forget. The Pentagon was hit by another airliner too. No! It was NOT a missile for any of you Blue Pilled morons that believe that! Retards. >:(

Anyway, the USA got caught with its pants down to be butt fucked by the enemies within and without. The Twin Towers were well known targets, and the method of attack, fully fueled airliners, was well known to be likely weapons. Are there Top Secret and/or subversive cover-ups about what really happened? Of course!

Can our government be infiltrated by the enemy within/without for such attacks? Of course! Did that happen? Of course! Does Loose Change have the answer?! Of course, NOT. Idiots!

A real life true example of extremely dangerous WMD conspiracy is some subversive elements within our nation that wanted to help Israel get nukes did just that by stealing weapons grade plutonium. How 'bout that for real life conspiracy that factually happened. Why aren't you conspiracy theorists focusing on that WMD attack!?

Lilith

Quote from: VC on July 17, 2020, 07:47:33 AM

TruthRev banned Rubini and Langley on dlive chat. Asuka Langley didn't do anything wrong.

We + the banned could always use the official  DMDN DLive chat here:

https://dlive.tv/DarkMatterDigital

It's a nicer looking stream as well.  MUCH more professional looking.

VC

Quote from: Lilith on July 17, 2020, 09:33:54 AM

https://dlive.tv/DarkMatterDigital

It's a nicer looking stream as well.  MUCH more professional looking.

Who are the moderators though? Same people, right?

Lilith

Quote from: VC on July 17, 2020, 09:44:11 AM
Who are the moderators though? Same people, right?

Nope.  Nobody's there, just the spam bots last I checked.

Well, there are a few people posting there now I see.

Looks like a different group of people.  Not Nathans.  I think I will try it.  Always nice to meet new chatters.

VC

Quote from: Lilith on July 17, 2020, 09:45:44 AM
Nope.  Nobody's there, just the spam bots last I checked.

Well, there are a few people posting there now I see.

Interesting. If it's not run by DMDN, then what will they stream when Nathan does the MITD show?

Lilith

Quote from: VC on July 17, 2020, 09:54:21 AM
Interesting. If it's not run by DMDN, then what will they stream when Nathan does the MITD show?

They stream MITD with Nathan.  I hung out there one night.  There were no moderators, just spam bots.  Maybe Rubini moderates it?  Who knows?  Maybe I will find out tonight.   LOL

he brought the soul, spirit of #Legacy Rubini brought the vision, the guests the magic!

epic.

WOTR

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 17, 2020, 02:40:25 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK_ZtN9K2EM
#DARK
#VICTORY
#LEGACY
#RISING PHOENIX
#MV Rules!
#PEACE & LOVE

Art's very first post on BG:

Quote from: Art Bell on February 02, 2012, 11:13:54 PM

Hi there,
     I thought it would be ok to stop in here and say hi from the High Desert! I have had so many people
    send me links in email that refer to a post on this site. All is well with the Bell Family and we are
    doing just fine in Pahrump.

As far as Retirement is concerned it has been great having time with my Family and my Hobby. I have
    learned to "never say never" but I am enjoying life.

If any of you are Hams please feel free to join us on Echolink at W6OBB-L

I would be happy to try and answer any reasonable questions any of you may have.

Art

#LearnHowNOTtoRepeatMistakeofTreatingLegacyDisrecpectfully wrong move

#2020 Rocked!

#YoungStolp

#Rubini

#Here'stoFreedom!

#Vindication

#TAKEBACKTHENIGHT

#KingofBellGab

#AB4Ever
#Family
#BG

Art Bell
Radio and Podcasts / Re: Art Bell Quits Dark Matter
« on: November 05, 2013, 11:20:11 PM »
Ok, I agree, I am a washed up has been who has lost what little talent I might have had, my memory is fading
fast and my skills as a Interviewer no longer exist. Like a Prize fighter who took one to many punches I am off
in zombieville. I can take a hint, I am done. So I will now leave and abandon my idea of free streaming along
with a life that has now lost all it's meaning. I am sorry to have crushed so many dreams and now understand
full well that the real King has taken his rightful place on the throne of Bell Gab. I understand I am dead to you
all.

Radio and Podcasts / Re: Art Bell
« on: July 25, 2017, 05:58:21 PM »
Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on July 25, 2017, 08:11:49 AM

Come on, man, I've never worked a day in my life in broadcasting, but even I know the concept of social and professional currency. Back then, a kind word from you was worth something in the world of woo, especially from the king of night radio, and especially to somebody trying to get in. No financial pressure, my ass, more like financial incentive (keep getting that royalty check every month!).

Yes I did it as a professional courtesy, I was at that point Retiring and did not get a penny for it, there was no reason not to be professional about it. I only knew he had been working in the field and agreed to say it at the request of the boss at that time.

I would say some people are just sick, my Ramona had no Life Insurance nor did I, I still have none. Has this board come to the point that you all have nothing better to do than sit around and make sick stuff up? That's just sad because at one point it used to be fun in here, a little rough at times but fun most of the time, that's why I liked it, I don't mind jabs, as a Public person you have to get used to that but this mean spirited personal and Family stuff is too much, at this point I may not be back for some time, to those few who had nice things to say....thank you, for the others.... ...

Art

You know the other lessons that could be learned from Art's time here? Don't play the victim too often. And don't only look at the negatives. He responded constantly to those who would insult him. I don't think he ever once acknowledged any poster who said "thanks Art for your years of entertainment. I have always been a fan, and remain so."

So much butthurt.

WOTR

Quote from: Lilith on July 17, 2020, 09:33:54 AM

Or you could go crawling back with an apology and a promise to only say nice things?  ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: WOTR on July 17, 2020, 10:26:01 AMSo much butthurt.

To be fair, that fucker still owes us.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on July 17, 2020, 10:32:34 AM
Or you could go crawling back with an apology and a promise to only say nice things?  ;)

I have not been banned, but I WOULD like to try the official DMDN dLive during MITD instead of Nathans LTV.

Lilith

Looks like DMDN is setting up a YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHqMFfMxCZuoJxgJDS_O3Q

That's probably one of the places they will keep their 1hour free video archive.

Lilith

Oh that's funny.  For Wed night, they listed Jeran as the "guest".  LOL