• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Cowkiller

Thank you trostol.
From what i could deduce, someone took more equipment?  Heatherites were up in arms over this.  Is her studio in her home?  Or is/was she broadcasting from arts studio/ cuckshed? 
Because heater was so secretive and misleading no one knows, especially not her heatherettes.
What is wrong with taking back the stuff you loaned to a freind when the friend dies and you dont want other people to snag it..?

Mr Apnea

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 17, 2018, 10:28:51 PM

There's a ton of bigfoot erotica on Amazon.

Everyday we stray further from God's light

Must be full of Musky Bottoms

mgordon

Quote from: trostol on May 17, 2018, 10:27:48 PM
.... Otherwise there's no legal basis for them to take it, irregardless of the alleged lawsuits stuff between LNM and

As a Grammar nazi, I'm going to have to ask you to cease and desist using "irregardless".  It's not a word.

trostol

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 17, 2018, 10:30:53 PM
Oh, Kaitlin.

lol was waiting for someone to catch that one

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 10:25:29 PM
What is funny is that tunein won’t play it since they upgraded the servers to handle more tha
n 6 users.

A year or so ago I found a site with old apps. Probably Russian hackera but F it. Old Tune In etc works. Why do I always forget...don't update, don' buy first model cars, etc?

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 17, 2018, 10:28:51 PM

There's a ton of bigfoot erotica on Amazon.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
damn, what is this ?
some type of “mail order” degree program scam ran by slow Kathy ?
(is Mayo included as part of the tuition ?)

GravitySucks

Quote from: littlechris on May 17, 2018, 10:30:02 PM
Haha. Don’t give me any ideas. I’ve been pondering a lasha love doll. Nice new avatar btw. Bwaaaaaaa!!

Doesn’t even have to be anatomically correct, amIrite?

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on May 17, 2018, 10:30:02 PM
Haha. Don’t give me any ideas. I’ve been pondering a lasha love doll. Nice new avatar btw. Bwaaaaaaa!!

Thanks for the new avatar, LC!

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on May 17, 2018, 10:27:07 PM
Norman Weatherby They're messing with Heather's and our First Amendment Constitutional rights, which gives us freedom of speech, religion, press, assembly and petition.
Manage
LikeShow more reactions · 3m

Ol' Weatherby is seeing the big picture.

Dyna-X

KNYE's required ident cut into the program at 21:30....where the break usually is.

Bluejay

Quote from: mgordon on May 17, 2018, 10:10:05 PM
I like his music. I like a handful of genres, his grew on me.
I like the music, it’s a nice change.

trostol

this will be here fans before long

Doomed

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 17, 2018, 08:23:59 PM
The Jimmy is introducing CBD infused coffee beans now.
I know a gal who makes a badazz dark chocolate infused with cannibus. One square will put you down. I ate half a bar before I was warned.
I was so loaded Heather was starting to make sense.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on May 17, 2018, 10:31:47 PM

A year or so ago I found a site with old apps. Probably Russian hackera but F it. Old Tune In etc works. Why do I always forget...don't update, don' buy first model cars, etc?

Tunein has a database that contains the IP addresses of the streaming servers. When they changed the servers they must not have kept the same IP addresses. Tunein doesn’t update their database until you email them with the new IP.

i learned something today; Bigfoot is a world class poon hound.

albrecht

Quote from: mgordon on May 17, 2018, 10:31:30 PM
As a Grammar nazi, I'm going to have to ask you to cease and desist using "irregardless".  It's not a word.
As an accused, but not so, I would insist that you use NAZI or N.A.Z.I for the NDSAP!

Sean92008

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 17, 2018, 09:44:41 PM
Who allowed Joe into the cuckshed? Who let Joe remove his equipment? You can't just enter someone's cuckshed and take your own shit.
It's Nevada, baby.  Repossessions and evictions are in the owner's favor.

BTW:  In a past life, I used to give music equipment away to up-and-comers along with existing stars.  With the exception of Prince (yes), the company had an ownership in perpetuity agreement.  The company could collect the instrument AT ANY TIME for ANY REASON.  These endorsers knew that they couldn't then turn and sell the stuff because we'd go after it and the artist.

I would presume, if not a "friend deal" it was an official endorsement deal.  Having Art Bell on your roster is sufficient to pay for it because of the name-dropping power.

One could only imagine  that the gear was taken May 15/16 (I didn't pay attention to the May 15 show, don't know if she fielded calls).  Could it be her fucked up attitude and her fucked up sycophants pissed Karen and Joe enough that they pulled the generous loan of the gear to a nobody who treats everybody not in lock-step with her greatness???

She's making her future.

Fuck MV2

trostol

stacker material right here

Jeff Kirby Way to go on calling out those who messed with your bumpers. So uncool. Take the high road and be the superstar you are. I love you! For real!
Manage
LikeShow more reactions · 1m

Catsmile

Quote from: Friday on May 17, 2018, 09:22:51 PM
Prepared questions from the GUEST, silly.

Sure... I'll buy that for a dollar. I simply showed a contradiction with his narrative. If people can lose their shit over not grasping the definition words beyond the sixth grade, even when it's further explained to them. Devolving into calling an argument dumb only using meaningless platitudes over facts to bolster that conclusion, and/or others getting scatological. I'm prone to point out such incongruities in a narrative.

Even Art the master of paranorm.. er, fringe took prepared questions. Prepared questions are part of the business. Why even bother denying taking them? Especially when you can tell one or both parties aren't paying attention. Posting on the internet mid interview says more than, any explanation after the fact.

Ramona did all the pre-interviews for Art in the C2C days. I'm sure she handed him notes/questions, even questions prepared by the guest. It was clear Art was missing something with Dark Matter, and MitD. <The get off my lawn Art>  Art was also a paragon of truth, as were most of his guest. None of these paranorma... er, fringe folk would ever tell a fib or stretch the truth.

# Oh Wait...
# EyesWithWhichOneCanNotSee
# Taken@FaceValue

Aquarius

Hi from new bellgabber, taking a deep breath! <g> Anyone notice the copyright notice on MV's LMN network site is 2023? May be cute, but not legal, methinks... anyway, silly me, glad to be here.

Quote from: Aquarius on May 17, 2018, 10:36:16 PM
Hi from new bellgabber, taking a deep breath! <g> Anyone notice the copyright notice on MV's LMN network site is 2023? May be cute, but not legal, methinks... anyway, silly me, glad to be here.

HALT! WHO GOES THERE?

G'evening, all.
Interesting guest tonight.
Not a huge Bigfoot fan but this story
set the stage for everything to follow.
Gimlin seems honest too.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 10:32:30 PM
Thanks for the new avatar, LC!

That's MUCH better!   ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 17, 2018, 10:30:22 PM
Thank you trostol.
From what i could deduce, someone took more equipment?  Heatherites were up in arms over this.  Is her studio in her home?  Or is/was she broadcasting from arts studio/ cuckshed? 
Because heater was so secretive and misleading no one knows, especially not her heatherettes.
What is wrong with taking back the stuff you loaned to a freind when the friend dies and you dont want other people to snag it..?

Read it CAREFULLY. “They are messing with more equipment”.

Don’t assume the second “They” is the same “They” that took the phone lines.

i.e. She unplugged cables to install the new dump button and couldn’t figure out how to get it working.

Quote from: Aquarius on May 17, 2018, 10:36:16 PM
Yes, I saw that also, makes one think that it is not really TM

chefist

I'm really enjoying this interview...wow..and it's all the better with Bob's accent...

Impressive Dave...

I've heard that before...that Bob wanted to follow it.