• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Restoring the Constitution?

Started by missing transmission, March 23, 2014, 05:34:19 AM

I've heard this phrase on C2C and CtM a few times and having googled a few times I've still no idea what it actually would mean.

Is it just a cover word for "do things the way we want to" or is there a deeper more intellectual background to it?

onan

Quote from: missing transmission on March 23, 2014, 05:34:19 AM
I've heard this phrase on C2C and CtM a few times and having googled a few times I've still no idea what it actually would mean.

Is it just a cover word for "do things the way we want to" or is there a deeper more intellectual background to it?

Nope, you pretty much have it. c2c and ctm are severely lacking in intellectual background, foreground, and all the other grounds as well.

Foodlion

Quote from: missing transmission on March 23, 2014, 05:34:19 AM

I'm thinking it's more like saying "Give me back my country!"

We know nobody has taken it, but there's symbolism to it. Conservatives tend to use catchy historical reference terms like these...Then again "Hope and Change" was pretty much the same tactic used by the Democrats. Hope for what? Change what exactly?

Both parties trying to recruit die hard voters into unity.. aka Zombies.