• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 14, 2018, 10:35:31 AM
Yes.  When questioned about it - about the chutzpah of changing the pronunciation of her name and sticking with it to suit himself - his excuse was a German doctor gave her that spelling when the family gave her the name. 

Except he wasn't asked about the spelling, he was asked about why he insisted on pronouncing in ''Erin'' after learning it was ''Irene''.

It was a German Catholic Priest who wrote her name like that in the church registry/official birth certificate, not a doctor. He could have a "PhD" from some Jesus-U, but him being a priest is first and foremost when it comes to the official documentation. Hence why her name spelling stayed so umm... "unique". Mostly Catholic priest/clergy issue names into the church registry/official birth certificates in the RPI, once the child has been baptized. It can be complicated acquiring your copy of the official birth certificate from the state/province at times over there, but thats another can of worms entirely.

# RPI-NoSeperationOfChurchAndState
# OhTheJoy
# PraiseTheLord
# Amen

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 05:56:19 PM
Make sure to drop by the show tonight as we kick off the show with a special visit from Crystal Gayle.

Well isn't that interesting?

Sean92008

Make sure to drop by the show tonight as we kick off the show with a special visit from Crystal Gayle.

Dude, this rules!

Say hi to Miss Winnie!

Bluejay

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 14, 2018, 05:48:24 PM
Hester Spade is acting like a typical addict.  Eyes on the prize, immediate instant gratification.  No thought of the consequences.  She probably misses webcasting alot.  A month can seem forever.  I understand this.  The need for acceptance, adulation, to be told over and over "we love you hester". 
  All you had to do was change the name, but your a fighter and with rightiousness on your side you marched into a swamp.  Letting go sucks sometimes but sometimes thats the only way.  Didn't Art rename his show 3 times, but he remained Art.

did you clear this with Heater/Lasha?

wr250

sweet!

Bart Ell

You sassy devil!
Adopt me, Dave, adopt me now!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: username on May 14, 2018, 05:57:55 PM
Heather won't like this.... I approve.

Same.

Dave and Keith are professionals, and don’t just assume they get to use whatever they want.

albrecht

Quote from: wr250 on May 14, 2018, 05:55:04 PM
they did. didnt dames go that route?
I think Ukrainian?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 14, 2018, 05:58:31 PM
Oh boy shit just got real. Shots fired? Vultures?  ;D

Got all kinds of real up in here  ;D

ponyboysunset

I better get up early for work tomorrow as I predict af 50 page night here in the ole MITD thread. Anyone else picturing Heather and Lasha losing their shit right about now?

Zenman

Quote from: zeebo on May 14, 2018, 02:34:53 PM
Countdown to destiny!  All shall be revealed!  Also, vampire pumpkin contest!

Well, I guess I'll tune in, but I think I'm to the point where if all is not revealed in the first 15 minutes or so, I'll just listen to Dave.

albrecht

Boom.   That is awesome!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 14, 2018, 05:54:55 PM
Please feel free to tell us (anyone who listens) if she does open lines. Especially if she lets The Fapper keep “talking” while he’s live on the air.

I bet she never hung up on that guy cuz she was used to hearing men jerk off. The thought of hanging up just never occurred to her.  ::)

It won't occur because she'll revert to type.. Keep em on the phone costs them more.  ;)

Bluejay

Nice! :)

Quote from: albrecht on May 14, 2018, 06:01:25 PM
I think Ukrainian?

Yes.  I assume they are still together but perhaps not.

The last time I sat down and actually "listened" to HW was back when Art had her on as a co host before the whole "stalker" thing shut him down and took him off the air.  Today I listened to one of her shows from February (the disaster interview about "dog men").

Something really interesting to me is that HW changed her demeanor to mimic Art Bell.  It's hard to nail down, but she definitely did her best to "morph" into the next Art Bell.  Some of you on this forum hinted that she's Art's long lost daughter or something... idk about that, but she sure seems to be trying very hard to be one if not.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 14, 2018, 06:02:58 PM
Yes.  I assume they are still together but perhaps not.

only need a basement and chains to keep loved ones near.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 14, 2018, 06:02:05 PM
I better get up early for work tomorrow as I predict af 50 page night here in the ole MITD thread. Anyone else picturing Heather and Lasha losing their shit right about now?

AstroBuzz

Crystal Gayle?!! Tonight on MITD on the DMDN!

Ha! Ha! Ha! That is awesome! Someone should post that on HLW's Facebook page! Ha!

Zenman

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 14, 2018, 02:42:48 PM
Finally Heather and Keith have come to their senses and the real master is at the helm.  This may have been a real cluster falkie if things had gone to court.

Love ALL

Well I'm glad everything's finally settled, lol.

Kolchak

Dave, you absolute madman.

Quote from: AstroBuzz on May 14, 2018, 06:06:10 PM
Ha! Ha! Ha! That is awesome! Someone should post that on HLW's Facebook page! Ha!

HATER!