Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Gunner65

another break but maybe i will talk to the infamous Heather Wade

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 14, 2019, 12:56:18 AM
another break but maybe i will talk to the infamous Heather Wade

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Lilith

Don't forget, Heather is some kind of honorary physicist or something.

Gunner65

Heather is milking my call...she knows I am here paying money on hold

And its 0300 and she knows I am NOT one of her little followers

Gunner65

Heather is a fucking slut!  Why does she keep me on hold? Because she makes money from it!  And she knows I can expose her previous guest as a fraud..

Gunner65

Heather takes calls?  I don't think so.

Lilith

What do we do now?  We say BS.   :)

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on August 14, 2019, 01:23:32 AM
What do we do now?  We say BS.   :)
I was shut down, and no other "calls:  I had been on line for over an hour...she even shut down "first time callers" She had this asshole liar on who continued to fade and then she took calls from her "favorites"

Gunner65

I was actually prepared and looking forward to talk to her...and her FAKE GUEST ROY!

Gunner65

Have fun with your aging slobbering idiot male idiots HW  Because that was your show tonight.  Drag out the lying ass-hat and punish the detractors! 

"Roy" who is not really "Roy" who lies  and lies .....

Lilith

Quote from: Snipe Smack on August 14, 2019, 01:39:49 AM
I came in late. What was so great about the Roy interview?

Is this a trick question?

Lilith

Quote from: Snipe Smack on August 14, 2019, 01:41:52 AM
I caught Heather saying this was her best interview. WTF?

I heard it.  Can confirm.

Gunner65

Quote from: Snipe Smack on August 14, 2019, 01:39:49 AM
I came in late. What was so great about the Roy interview?
Nothing!  Roy could not answer a fucking question from HW, and when HW saw the phones open she folded....

Gunner65

Where do these lying aged fuckers come from?  How does HW come in contact with them?

Gunner65

That "Joe" was/is a total liar...kiss his ass good-bye.  Poor HW

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 14, 2019, 01:45:55 AM
Where do these lying aged fuckers come from?  How does HW come in contact with them?

#MAGIC!!!!!

VC

HW ALWAYS doesn't take ANY UNscreened callers till the last 25 minutes of her show. Her magic mental genius "inner Witch" gets spelled 10 minutes cast by a prank caller. She can't handle it, even know it, or STFU and hangup already, panics, and doesn't take ANY more UNscreened callers and puts on her regular screened Ninja Tech Toy Tony on from Las Vegas that still can NOT fix her phone lines!

Bwahahahahaha!

Yeah baby, HW thinks this is "now" her Best Show! She said that too, best show ever, the first time this same retard phoned-in about the alien hand. Soooo, it must be true! :D

HW: "What a perfect night."  "Wooooo."

WOTR

Quote from: VC on August 14, 2019, 02:01:39 AM

Yeah baby, HW thinks this is "now" her Best Show! She said that too, best show ever, the first time this same retard phoned-in about the alien hand. Soooo, it must be true! :D

HW: "What a perfect night."  "Wooooo."

Why not? Her mentor, Dave Noorie, used to announce that his shows were "clashics" before they were even complete. Why should she not do the same?

#Legacy.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 14, 2019, 01:43:48 AM
Nothing!  Roy could not answer a fucking question from HW, and when HW saw the phones open she folded....

Get Skype, throw a few bucks into it .. much cheaper - that’s what I do. But she is very scarfed of numbers she doesn’t know or unknown callers.

Guest got away with it .. I am sad you didn’t get to call him out.

DanTSX

Quote from: brig on August 14, 2019, 01:10:11 AM
Don't forget, Heather is some kind of honorary physicist or something.

Just like RCH and Bob Lazar!

Both are better listens than Stanton Deadman.

DanTSX

Quote from: Pizzapunch on August 14, 2019, 12:55:40 AM
I want to know how he knows it was a hand and not alien genitals

Ayyyyyy

DanTSX

Quote from: VC on August 13, 2019, 11:50:34 AM
Who told Noory there are no coincidences? Cosmic joker? The calendar note is all they-s/he wrote? PTB signature? Smart enough to crank it up slowly for the Life Insurance?

Someone his age would be using a 7-day daily dose pill dispenser to prevent mistakes. With all the news and deaths over pain meds certainly AB would have been very aware of all the dangers of overdose.

It depends who was filling his pillbox.....

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on August 14, 2019, 02:20:46 AM
Why not? Her mentor, Dave Noorie, used to announce that his shows were "clashics" before they were even complete. Why should she not do the same?

#Legacy.
Yep.  Dave sucks.  So does Heater.