• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: BettyO417 on June 11, 2018, 07:14:24 PM
gabcast happening right now! Be there or be there..... Quick like a bunny...

lol, no

Kolchak

Quote from: BettyO417 on June 11, 2018, 07:14:24 PM
gabcast happening right now! Be there or be there..... Quick like a bunny...

Taking calls?

munbeam666

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 11, 2018, 05:56:18 PM
I've been trying to keep up with the thread. I'm about 150 pages behind.

Nice shield.
Welcome back Roswells!

munbeam666

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 09, 2018, 12:40:06 AM
Zorro's outdoor scenes at the mission were filmed a few miles north of here in Karen's hometown of Oceanside.
I LOVED Zorro. Was some of it filmed at the San Luis Rey Mission?
BTW, I used to live in North County

Aquarius

Quote from: damon on June 11, 2018, 12:30:57 PM
Both shows will have the best ratings ever.  ;D

Ah well, tried to listen but could not get any feed, I know it's Curtis and not MV and DS, but I tried anyway. Don't know why I can't seem to find the live/listen feed, keep getting error messages.

Oh well. Onward into the night, I think.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Aquarius on June 11, 2018, 08:59:36 PM
Ah well, tried to listen but could not get any feed, I know it's Curtis and not MV and DS, but I tried anyway. Don't know why I can't seem to find the live/listen feed, keep getting error messages.

Oh well. Onward into the night, I think.

So that you are ready next time, go to Tunein, search for “podcast.solutions” and click the heart symbol to save it to your favorites.

SpookyTim

Vara knocked off the air by lightning. Does Heather use it as an excuse not to do a show?

Let me know, Paul.

Aquarius

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 11, 2018, 09:04:27 PM
So that you are ready next time, go to Tunein, search for “podcast.solutions” and click the heart symbol to save it to your favorites.

Aargh, didn't try tunein. Will do, and thank you very much!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: munbeam666 on June 11, 2018, 08:18:15 PM
Welcome back Roswells!

Thank you. It's always nice to see your name and Jerry.

And WhiskeySourVara calls himself paranormal/conspiracy and he doesn't even know who the Heavens Gate Cult was.

Exile

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on June 11, 2018, 09:34:01 PM
And WhiskeySourVara calls himself paranormal/conspiracy and he doesn't even know who the Heavens Gate Cult was.

Shit. You had to remind me. I just bought a pair of black and white nike's.

:o

If I could go back in time I would go to the moment ot Heater Wad conception and snip her sperm donors balls.

WhiskeySourVara must of went back in time and hooked up with his own mother and now he is his own father.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on June 11, 2018, 09:41:11 PM
If I could go back in time I would go to the moment ot Heater Wad conception and snip her sperm donors balls.

Art would love an Asian girl fondling his balls tho

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 11, 2018, 09:45:35 PM
Art would love an Asian girl fondling his balls tho
Art might also like an asian boy doing the same

Bart Ell

There will be a repeat Midnight In The Dessert tonight. We return with a new dessert tomorrow.

timebandit

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on June 11, 2018, 09:34:01 PM
that was a good sized comet..

Quote from: timebandit on June 11, 2018, 09:52:41 PM
that was a good sized comet..
Yes it was ans it was all over the news but whiskeysourVara didn't know anything about it, he said he was taking notes to look it up later.

DaveSchrader

I am really sorry everyone, try as I might the system will not be up and running until tomorrow. We are plugging in a rerun of Bob Gimlin & Chris Fleming.

I have the full guarantee of our tech department that we will be back tomorrow, issue free.

Please except my apologies, I spent the last 7 hours troubleshooting and trying to get our system on line. My tech will be available first thing in the morning to get me broadcasting, believes it will be a quick final tweak.

I appreciate your understanding and patience. You have NO idea how irritating this whole debacle has been to me.

DS

Bart Ell

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 11, 2018, 09:54:44 PM
I am really sorry everyone, try as I might the system will not be up and running until tomorrow. We are plugging in a rerun of Bob Gimlin & Chris Fleming.

I have the full guarantee of our tech department that we will be back tomorrow, issue free.

Please except my apologies, I spent the last 7 hours troubleshooting and trying to get our system on line. My tech will be available first thing in the morning to get me broadcasting, believes it will be a quick final tweak.

I appreciate your understanding and patience. You have NO idea how irritating this whole debacle has been to me.

DS

*Accept.
I announced my repeat first.
They keep copying me!
#LEGACY

GravitySucks

DS

Oy vey

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: timebandit on June 11, 2018, 04:22:44 PM
I have a brainstorm..
No one trash talk or mention Heather tonight.
Nope no good she sux and has to pay the bill for her suckitude.

Who's this, Paul, Ella, Lasha...HW?

Spookcat

DS

Sad news: No show tonight
Good news: YAY! Legendary burps!

DS
Must be Heater Wads group of Evil Witches doing their damned majic on you.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 11, 2018, 09:56:45 PM
*Accept.
I announced my repeat first.
They keep copying me!
#LEGACY

#copyingisthehighestcompliment

Spookcat

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 11, 2018, 09:59:22 PM
Nope no good she sux and has to pay the bill for her suckitude.

Who's this, Paul, Ella, Lasha...HW?

Is there a difference in those four?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Liberace on June 11, 2018, 04:45:12 PM
Sorry, guys, but Dave and I have both had some stuff come up and we've decided to postpone The GabCast until Monday the 18th.
U guys go out and get loaded? Drunk radio would be a blast boys!

Bluejay

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 11, 2018, 09:08:35 PM
Vara knocked off the air by lightning. Does Heather use it as an excuse not to do a show?

Sean92008

DS
Yeah, sure...

Honey-Do time.  Go pee the dog and keep the turtle eggs warm...  Oh, that's right, its 11 p.m. now.