• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

I just heard another hickup.  Both hickups have been when Heather is talking.

Lilith

OMG, Art would have hung up on this caller already LOL

Lilith

At least Heather doesn't blame EVERYTHING on BellGab.

Lilith

Heather thinks her mailman is a shapeshifter.

Pizzapunch

I tried but I couldn't wait out the horse guy call

Lilith

Caller:  "I sent you a coupla emails about this..."

Unscreened open lines for sure.  ::)

I guess it was caller Vance.

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 30, 2019, 12:20:11 AM
I tried but I couldn't wait out the horse guy call

#sad

These BS calls are starting to get boring. IMO.

Lilith

You said what happened Heather.  You said your leg fell asleep while you were sleeping, and when you woke up and tried to stand up on your leg while it was still asleep, you sprained your ankle.

Did I miss something?

Lilith

Both clips were when you were talking Heather.

Just PM me for an audio of the show as heard over your 64k stream Heather, if you want to listen to it for clips.

Lilith

Feb 9th, Day of Ankle Injury

#CarDied
#SmellOfOzone
#LightOnInBathroom

Lilith

caller Bear:  "I got my daughter a nice oak pipe for her birthday".

Lilith

Heather dapples in making her own homemade wine with Pahrump water, and a friend is on his way to celebrate her show tonight with her.

Lilith

Jason Bland, Paranormal Soup advertisement.

VC

Quote from: brig on July 30, 2019, 12:21:34 AM
#sad

These BS calls are starting to get boring. IMO.

HW: I don't give a sheeit about your ridiculous pussy whipped ankle sprain... you're just a druggie in a fugue state that tried kicking someone imaginary and hit the door, floor, wall, whatever. You're a moron "playing victim" that is now suggesting you were abducted by ET. Genius. Your missing time was your overdose.

Does anyone seriously believe any of these calls were UNscreened and UNscripted? Alien hand... Bwahahahaha! Shape Shifter Horses. Using two hours for two callers.

HW's horsey laughs and cackle crap!

Lilith

Quote from: VC on July 30, 2019, 01:02:52 AM
HW: I don't give a sheeit about your ridiculous pussy whipped ankle sprain... you're just a druggie in a fugue state that tried kicking someone imaginary and hit the door, floor, wall, whatever. You're a moron "playing victim" that is now suggesting you were abducted by ET. Genius. Your missing time was your overdose.

Does anyone seriously believe any of these calls were UNscreened and UNscripted? Alien hand... Bwahahahaha! Shape Shifter Horses. Using two hours for two callers.

HW's horsey laughs and cackle crap!

I don't know of anybody that buys the Unscreened Caller thing.  It's seems like she screens her calls during the breaks. 

Zenman

brig, what was that? Sounded like Chefist broke in there for a second, lol.

Lilith

Those were Arts glory days, when Ramona was finding new and interesting people for Art to talk to.  All paranormal shows became boring when they started having the same guests over and over.

Lilith

Quote from: Zenman on July 30, 2019, 01:23:29 AM
brig, what was that? Sounded like Chefist broke in there for a second, lol.

Was that Chefist?  Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Zenman

Quote from: brig on July 30, 2019, 01:25:55 AM
Was that Chefist?   

BWAHAHAHAHA

It sounded like him. I think he would've told us if he were trying to call in tho. Never know with Chefist tho, lol.

Lilith

I hope the guests will be people and things we haven't heard before Heather, so it's not "just another paranormal show".

And I hope, as you build your confidence, that you answer all those crazy calls that can be so much fun.  I'm not gonna hold my breath tho.

Lilith

Quote from: Zenman on July 30, 2019, 01:28:13 AM
It sounded like him. I think he would've told us if he were trying to call in tho. Never know with Chefist tho, lol.

It did have certain characteristics, I admit.  LOL

Lilith

Beliefs are not truths Heather.  Let's start there.

Saying that beliefs are truths, is not honest Heather.

Lilith

Lilith

So we are going to have to hear the Alien Hand Caller AGAIN, as a guest?  ::)

Lilith

MidnightInTheDesert is a stupid song.  Sorry.

Lilith

Heather loves us all, just like Erinn does.

G'Nite Heather!

Other than the boring screened callers, the show was pretty good tonight!

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 29, 2019, 07:20:02 PM
I suppose this is as good a time as any to dredge up Heather's first-ever post on the forum again, for those of you who savor this kind of thing:

I would be willing to bet that she wishes that she had saved that for her second post.  ;)

That said, I cannot wait for Art to return, either...

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on July 29, 2019, 10:31:22 PM
Well, not surgery per se but keep that border open. Heads, or faces, aren't enough, apparently.  NSFW, BG, or humanity so don't click.

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2019/07/ecatepec-estado-de-mexico-depraved.html

So pretty much another day in Mexico? Borderlandbeat does have some pretty gruesome photos at times. But I think this is the first time that I have seen a spine removed.

I will admit that the idea of killing does not really bother me. Once it comes down to removing limbs, heads (and now spines), I have to wonder what kind of a person does that? How hardened does one need to be?*

*Of course, there are examples like Roy DeMayo who killed up to 200 people in the back of the Gemini lounge and dismembered them. You have to believe that he was pretty hardened as well. But I would bet you would think him to be a nice, normal person in everyday conversation...

VC

Quote from: Catsmile on July 29, 2019, 11:48:47 PM
#AlienAnalErotica
#MissingTiem
#HeaterzGottaOneUpTheCaller
#HeatersLeftFoot
#SitRiteBackAndI'llTellYouATale
#3HourTourATHREEHOURTOUR

It's going to be an 8 hour tour, because this one is a repeat guest also:

Four Hours Already on Wed Feb 28 â€" Robbie Thomas â€" The Real Psychic Profiler