• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Does anyone else think FALKIE'S appearance is a mirror to his health ?
SAD POOR SICKLY FALKIE

WOTR

Quote from: Sasha on November 09, 2016, 07:20:37 PM
IF FALKIE is so inclined, he might consider the advancement of forensics by considering a donation to The Body Farm...
The nearest one is Colorado- and I doubt they want to pay the freight to truck him there...

PLEASE
Mr. FALKIE,
Would you sign my Alien Head ??
FRIENDSHIP

Quote from: WOTR on November 09, 2016, 07:30:09 PM
The nearest one is Colorado- and I doubt they want to pay the freight to truck him there...

Well, they could pay an illegal to drive him there at a reduced rate, but then the driver would have to explain how Falkie turned over in the back.

What IF FALKIE were to get a "FAT cart" and head off in the direction of Colorado....how much time would he need before ..... you know.....happens.....and he arrived at the "farm" ?
well, just an idea

Roswells, Art

Millennials love irony, they can just turn him into soap.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on November 09, 2016, 07:33:41 PM
Well, they could pay an illegal to drive him there at a reduced rate, but then the driver would have to explain how Falkie turned over in the back.
another great idea !

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 09, 2016, 07:35:21 PM

another great idea !
remember my earlier idea was for his FAT "pads" to be donated to the Amish for use in the oil lamps (YOU know...as whale blubber once was prized for its clean burning and great light !)

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 09, 2016, 07:35:21 PM

How MUCH SOAP are we talking ??

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Sasha on November 09, 2016, 07:41:36 PM
How MUCH SOAP are we talking ??

It really depends on how much sausage and Jimmy Dean's he has left.

I was pleased he bought ingredients for a proper salad though the other day. If he could eat that every day that is putting him on the right path to better health, if he doesn't cover it with bleu cheese or a similar dressing. Lemon juice and olive oil with a little salt and pepper makes a lovely dressing. Just don't go crazy with the olive oil.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 09, 2016, 07:42:48 PM

It really depends on how much sausage and Jimmy Dean's he has left.
Does this help ??

Would YOU feel uncomfortable using FALKIE soap to lather all your parts up in the shower.....
(FALKIE just might be getting the last laugh)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on November 09, 2016, 07:27:01 PM
Excellent.  Are these in "limited supply"â,,¢ or of "limited use?"â,,¢

Good question. Sendaâ,,¢â,,¢â,,¢â,,¢â,,¢â,,¢â,,¢â,,¢â,,¢ holds the view that simply suffixing his name and bodily functions with â,,¢, bestows them with a reverence that is unimpeachable. Various and many comments to put him right, have of course been met with a blunt refusal to acknowledge he's wrong in his assumption.

So I'm going for limited use...yes. That choice.

just an FYI
Tallow is the rendered fat of animals. In soapmaking it usually means beef and lard (pig tallow), but it can mean the rendered fat from a FALKIE. Tallow makes a super-white bar that has a creamy and stable lather. It also makes a soap that is very moisturizing and gentle to your skin.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Sasha on November 09, 2016, 07:53:33 PM
just an FYI
Tallow is the rendered fat of animals. In soapmaking it usually means beef and lard (pig tallow), but it can mean the rendered fat from a FALKIE. Tallow makes a super-white bar that has a creamy and stable lather. It also makes a soap that is very moisturizing and gentle to your skin.

Your hat just probably skyrocketed in price. Congratulations.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 09, 2016, 08:00:08 PM

Your hat just probably skyrocketed in price. Congratulations.
Yea, I suppose. I have two Trump Pence autographed hats purchased from the Trump site.

area51drone

The Great One has two images for you all tonight, in the wake of yesterday evening's news.   As George triumphed over the liberal swill at sewergab, he also triumphed over the rotting tooth in his mouth that was causing so much pain.  Free from that which was holding him back,  The Master will return to his craft with another video later.  Stay tuned out there!

#MakingYoutubeGreatAgain

whoozit

Quote from: area51drone on November 09, 2016, 08:36:27 PM
The Great One has two images for you all tonight, in the wake of yesterday evening's news.   As George triumphed over the liberal swill at sewergab, he also triumphed over the rotting tooth in his mouth that was causing so much pain.  Free from that which was holding him back,  The Master will return to his craft with another video later.  Stay tuned out there!

#MakingYoutubeGreatAgain
I'm not sure I wanted to see his cheesy snaggletooth.

Yorkshire pud

Once again proving that there is no such thing as too much information as far as Senda (insert tm symbol) is concerned.

Is NOT that a break in infectious disease prevention protocol, NO gloves, hazmat protective gear etc ?
Has FALKIE followed up on the brain abscess ?
Your "Master" does NOT look well !

Quote from: whoozit on November 09, 2016, 08:39:25 PM
I'm not sure I wanted to see his cheesy snaggletooth.
Tell me it isn't so....
Please tell me that is NOT THE SNAGGLETOOTH!!!!!

Lilith

#MakingYoutubeGreatAgain

Staying tuned...

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 09, 2016, 08:41:29 PM
Once again proving that there is no such thing as too much information as far as Senda (insert tm symbol) is concerned.
NOT so, we have yet to be told if the Dentist was a "regular" Dentist...you know, a white man about 40 years old OR was it one of "those" foreign trained dark colored women that speak English (maybe with an accent) or maybe only speak some other language practicing on welfare people until they get a regular license.....and did FALKIE make sure they used clean tools ??

Is FALKIE even sure "the Dentist" pulled the correct tooth ?

Do you think the "office" FALKIE went to have those signs in the toilet that remind the "Dentist" by stating "AFTER TAKING A CRAP AND WIPING...HOPEFULLY USING TOILET PAPER...ALL "DENTISTS" MUST WASH HANDS USING SOAP"
asking for a friend

Quote from: Sasha on November 09, 2016, 09:08:08 PM
Do you think the "office" FALKIE went to have those signs in the toilet that remind the "Dentist" by stating "AFTER TAKING A CRAP AND WIPING...HOPEFULLY USING TOILET PAPER...ALL "DENTISTS" MUST WASH HANDS USING SOAP"
asking for a friend
A HORRIBLE THOUGHT
what if the "Dentist" cannot understand or read English ???

How would I submit questions in need of answering about this "procedure" and the "Dentist" ??

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WOTR on November 09, 2016, 06:20:22 PM
I love the hat, the hoodie, the video, and the fact that you are taking over this thread.

I'm still trying to figure WC out... Interesting character.

***Friendship.

Three things will last forever--faith, hope, and love--and the greatest of these is love.

Love ALL

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on November 09, 2016, 08:59:21 AM
Just in case you missed it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw7iOUSvOew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0kYHBPn95A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMl_kyMyfNw

Thank you brig for posting George's recent videos.
Glad to see he is doing well and not in the terrible health other Fans in this thread have lead us to believe.