• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Art Bell on March 06, 2016, 07:42:17 PM
I have nobody on ignore, I understand it's not all, just most and that is what makes it easy to disregard because to be a decent critic you have to be a little objective, I have come to not expect that here which is ok. Since the opinion seems to be that nobody here (for the most part) cares if I am on air or not, I will not comment on that.

Art

I think there is a lot of people here that care if you are doing a show this week -if you feel that most people don't care I want to say your WRONG  -    but Why are you here ?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on March 06, 2016, 07:50:13 PM
I think there is a lot of people here that care if you are doing a show this week -if you feel that most people don't care I want to say your WRONG  -    but Why are you here ?

Because we used to be amusing.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on March 06, 2016, 07:50:13 PM
I think that Art is trolling us and he is doing a bell mind fucking on us. I could be wrong.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 06, 2016, 07:51:26 PM
Because we used to be amusing.

And now we are just amazing.

Art Bell

Haha, if I am not here you say I quit Bell Gab, if I am here you say I should not be or why am I here, just funny.

art  this is how i feel

I'm still curious why Airyn doesn't hear gunfire outside her home on multiple occasions.  Especially in such a quiet area.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Art Bell on March 06, 2016, 07:53:46 PM
Haha, if I am not here you say I quit Bell Gab, if I am here you say I should not be or why am I here, just funny.
Art the best thing that you can do is to get BACK on MITD ASAP and stay there.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 06, 2016, 07:54:16 PM
Amazingly lame

Best I could do on short notice. Plus, look what I had to work with. 😎

littlechris

Quote from: Art Bell on March 06, 2016, 07:16:28 PM
This board is what you make it, look at what you have made. It has changed. No big deal, I am just saying that the words said here start to not mean much when they are all negative all the time. So many of the good people who were here are gone now, ho hum.

Quote from: JesusJuice on March 06, 2016, 07:44:45 PM

Nope. This board is exactly the same as it has always been. Only instead of trolling Noory now they are have started to troll you. You brought this upon yourself.

You told your fans to call in and harass Jimmy Church on air.  You helped encourage bellgab to call in and harass Hoagland on air. Rossy already confirmed that. Heather herself organized a handful of cucks to harass Noory on air. He had to shut down his phone lines and Heather was quite pleased with herself. Plus she publically wish death upon him.

Those are your fans. You helped to create this atmosphere. Now that a handful people have wised up and stopped kissing your ass suddenly you're booty blasted.

x 10,000,000

MR. Spock

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 06, 2016, 07:54:46 PM
I'm still curious why Airyn doesn't hear gunfire outside her home on multiple occasions.  Especially in such a quiet area.
Because no one really "shot" outside of the home.

JesusJuice

Everyone thought that you quit bellgab because you said you were never coming back. Then you came back. Then you said that you and Heather were done here for good. Then you came back. It's getting really hard to tell if you are trolling or just senile.

MR. Spock

Art if you do really come back please talk about who are you voting for and why?

MR. Spock

Quote from: JesusJuice on March 06, 2016, 07:57:00 PM

Everyone thought that you quit bellgab because you said you were never coming back. Then you came back. Then you said that you and Heather were done here for good. Then you came back. It's getting really hard to tell if you are trolling or just senile.
Art's problem is that he can't tell the WHOLE truth. He is taking a page from Noory's playbook and trolling us.

Gruntled

Hey, I'm here and I asked you you a simple question that deserves an answer.
I don't know anything about your past history with this Forum and don't care.
I'm almost as old as you and not some kid to string along. The time is now.
What are you doing with regards to the show.
Respond or lose my subscription.

Roswells, Art

A lot of members say they're leaving and never coming back. But they do come back. I love having Art here. Sorry Art, for that compliment.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MR. Spock on March 06, 2016, 07:44:44 PM
LOL, If Art hires Falkie, that will help him to get a new prius. ;)

B-  improving

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 06, 2016, 07:49:59 PM
There is always a but.

But..I love them ALL..  even if they have freckles

Art Bell

Am I trolling? Cool, so I am just part of the crowd. I am leaving now, not quitting, I will check back in a Month or so.

Art

coaster

Quote from: coaster on March 06, 2016, 07:40:23 PM
So Art, will you be hosting a show this week or what?
Quote from: Art Bell on March 06, 2016, 07:42:17 PM
Since the opinion seems to be that nobody here (for the most part) cares if I am on air or not, I will not comment on that.

Art
Most people here (for the most part) are members because they liked hearing you on the air. But whatever. I knew you'd leave everyone in the dark anyway. Moving on..

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 06, 2016, 07:41:59 PM
From my Bud LC ..no way .. He is the original "vicious and vaguely lovable".  He's not a basement punk.. He lives in deep dark cave..

Love Little Chris

I happen to like littlechris.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: coaster on March 06, 2016, 08:13:02 PM
Most people here (for the most part) are members because they liked hearing you on the air. But whatever. I knew you'd leave everyone in the dark anyway. Moving on..

Silly Coaster.. We have no where else to go..

Oh yikes I do..series final of Downton Abbey is on

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Art Bell on March 06, 2016, 08:13:02 PM
Am I trolling? Cool, so I am just part of the crowd. I am leaving now, not quitting, I will check back in a Month or so.

Art

Noooooo!  *drags Art back in by his feet*

ItsOver

Quote from: Art Bell on March 06, 2016, 08:13:02 PM

Art

littlechris

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 06, 2016, 08:17:23 PM
I happen to like littlechris.

Awwww. Thank you Roswells, Art. I like you too. (blushing) :) :) :)

WOTR

Quote from: Gruntled on March 06, 2016, 07:58:40 PM
Respond or lose my subscription.
I have always found words such as those are the best way to get a response from someone...

I think he hinted at doing a show... I also seem to recall him saying that he would not announce it in advance.  I think we have all of the "hints" that we are going to get on this front. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 06, 2016, 08:18:06 PM
Silly Coaster.. We have no where else to go..

Oh yikes I do..series final of Downton Abbey is on

Corporate sellout.