• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

annabelle

Quote from: tertiaryimam on November 15, 2013, 04:41:07 PM

Apparently Tom Hanks is going to be playing Noory in the 2016 Summer release, "The Light Worker" --- a biopic on George Noory's life up till the present day. I think Tom Hanks is a good fit, myself. He has just the right amount of lovable innocence coupled with masculine righteousness.

[attachimg=1]
LOL

retired41

Quote from: 420desert on November 15, 2013, 04:43:28 PM
1 plus 3 is four plus 2 is 6 plus 2 is eight plus 1 is nine equals you fucking suck!
where have I seen that before

dortmunder

Apparently Tom Hanks is going to be playing Noory in the 2016 Summer release, "The Light Worker" --- a biopic on George Noory's life up till the present day. I think Tom Hanks is a good fit, myself. He has just the right amount of lovable innocence coupled with masculine righteousness.

[attachimg=1]

"What Da Hell Are You Trying To Do To Me."

Derpspiracy

[attachimg=1]

This must be propaganda on Dave's part. Nobody in their right mind could ever say "Tom Hanks sucks!" -- he's such an incredibly nice guy.

You know. Unlike Dave.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Textor on November 15, 2013, 04:03:19 PM
I find it fascinating how many people immediately took, "please stop" as "I'm not fighting anymore."

me too.

Uncle Duke

[attachimg=1]

You know, the casting potentials for other characters in GN's life are mind boogling.  Who should play the following:

Big Dick Hoagland
Alex Jones
JC
Kathleen Keating & the Antichrist
Tommy
Catherine Austin Fitts

zeebo

Quote from: jazmunda on November 15, 2013, 03:48:48 PM
Me too. Time to get back to real life.

C'mon now don't talk crazy, there must be some alternative.   :)

dortmunder

Quote from: zeebo on November 15, 2013, 04:50:40 PM

We have to talk him off the ledge!

retired41

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 15, 2013, 04:49:56 PM
You know, the casting potentials for other characters in GN's life are mind boogling.  Who should play the following:

Big Dick Hoagland
Alex Jones
JC
Kathleen Keating & the Antichrist
Tommy
Catherine Austin Fitts

Big Dick Hoagland = Danny Trejo
Alex Jones = Bill Paxton
JC = Christina Ricci
Kathleen Keating & the Antichrist = Nicole Ricci and Charlotte Gainsbourg
Tommy = Ethan Suplee
Catherine Austin Fitts = Wanda Sykes

retired41

open up get it off your chest

littlechris

Quote from: retired41 on November 15, 2013, 04:55:08 PM
so producer paul  tell all
Yes would be good to have an update from Paul.

Quote from: tertiaryimam on November 15, 2013, 04:22:54 PM

I love u 2 art, but I just want you to know that I never did agree with all the "harass Siriux XM and Premier and Noory" stuff. I saw that it was bad and wrong I didn't do any of it. Not a bit.

How Beta male of you.

zeebo

Quote from: dortmunder on November 15, 2013, 04:36:28 PM
Well, anyway

...George Noory Sucks.

Yep there's always the GNS thread to use as a creative/emotional outlet if needed.  It seems to be picking up a little steam again.

retired41

this thread has woven to a stop

Uncle Duke

Quote from: tertiaryimam on November 15, 2013, 04:55:43 PM
Big Dick Hoagland = Danny Trejo
Alex Jones = Bill Paxton
JC = Nicole Ricci
Kathleen Keating & the Antichrist = Nicole Ricci and Charlotte Gainsbourg
Tommy = Ethan Suplee
Catherine Austin Fitts = Wanda Sykes

Wanda Sykes??  Yikes!  I was thinking Fran Drescher.
For Keating I like the gal that plays Flo in the Geico commercials, with Steve Buscemi as the Dark Lord.

zeebo

Quote from: retired41 on November 15, 2013, 05:01:59 PM
this thread has woven to a stop

yep, 500+ pages, I wonder if we got it out of our system :)

retired41

things I want  to know why why why. so close and yet so far away

jazmunda

Quote from: zeebo on November 15, 2013, 04:50:40 PM

Quote from: dortmunder on November 15, 2013, 04:51:27 PM
We have to talk him off the ledge!

Ha! Not quite at that stage yet. Just spent a lot of the past 2 weeks on this site. Time to take a well earned break. I'll be back. This place is like a drug. The good drugs not the blow a guy behind the dumpster type of drug either.

lightningline

I think stopping the campaign on SXM is a good move. Some people were down right threatening and brutal. I mean saying things you would say to a molester before he gets hung in the town square. Very unprofessional and surely hurting the cause more than helping. I still wonder if Premier bought Arts no compete??? It is legal and depending on what Art signed it's very possible. If so maybe it is Premiers web sight we should have been blog bombing. I am fairly sure Premier is and has been behind the whole thing as I said way before C2C suddenly appeared on SXM and I'm sure they are the reason SXM said no to dropping the NC. They probably knew it would not work for Art and came swooping in like a buzzard , bought up Art's 2 year and put themselves in what was part of his slot.  No more contracts Art...ever!!!! With todays tech there is plenty of ways for you to broadcast on your own terms and grow from that. You have your name already and it's all you need !! 2 years is not so long and who knows what the future will bring. The whole thing stinks.  :(

grano salis

Quote from: tertiaryimam on November 15, 2013, 04:22:54 PM

I love u 2 art, but I just want you to know that I never did agree with all the "harass Siriux XM and Premier and Noory" stuff. I saw that it was bad and wrong I didn't do any of it. Not a bit.

Eddie (Haskell) Coyle, is that you?  Wally's mom is not amused....

dortmunder

Well, I guess it's about time I finally spilled the beans, guys! There is no MV, no George Noory, no Art Bell. It was me all along! I just made a bunch of fake profiles. MV doesn't exist, Art Bell's still in the Phillippines, he has no idea about any of this. And George actually perished in an unfortunate incident involving a penguin and a transgendered prostitue several years ago. I have no idea who's been hosting coast all this time, but it ain't him! It started as an innocent prank a few years ago, and then it just kind of took on a life of its own. I'm just surprised Sirius agreed to play along these past few months. That Phil Hendrie really does do a great AB impression, doesn't he? Anyway, thanks for being cool about this. No hard feelings, I hope.

Oh, and I'm not really dead.

Love,
Andy Kaufman

Upgreyed

Quote from: jazmunda on November 15, 2013, 05:06:47 PM
Ha! Not quite at that stage yet. Just spent a lot of the past 2 weeks on this site. Time to take a well earned break. I'll be back. This place is like a drug. The good drugs not the blow a guy behind the dumpster type of drug either.

;DFunny!

Producer-Paul

Quote from: dortmunder on November 15, 2013, 05:07:57 PM
Well, I guess it's about time I finally spilled the beans, guys! There is no MV, no George Noory, no Art Bell. It was me all along! I just made a bunch of fake profiles. MV doesn't exist, Art Bell's still in the Phillippines, he has no idea about any of this. And George actually perished in an unfortunate incident involving a penguin and a transgendered prostitue several years ago. I have no idea who's been hosting coast all this time, but it ain't him! It started as an innocent prank a few years ago, and then it just kind of took on a life of its own. I'm just surprised Sirius agreed to play along these past few months. That Phil Hendrie really does do a great AB impression, doesn't he? Anyway, thanks for being cool about this. No hard feelings, I hope.

Oh, and I'm not really dead.

Love,
Andy Kaufman

I sure hope the penguin is okay...

grano salis

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 15, 2013, 05:02:00 PM
Wanda Sykes??  Yikes!  I was thinking Fran Drescher.
For Keating I like the gal that plays Flo in the Geico commercials, with Steve Buscemi as the Dark Lord.

I cannot imagine who you have in mind for "The Number's Lady" .

dortmunder

Quote from: Producer-Paul on November 15, 2013, 05:09:45 PM
I sure hope the penguin is okay...

Oh and yeah, Producer Paul was in on it too. Nice job, Paul! High five!