Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

timebandit

Yeahh!.. That's what I'm talkin bout!
it is was what art wanted after all.
there can only be one!

#Legacy

VC

I posted this on September 29, and then HW started to get ready for October. Hmmm...

Was this part of her October undoing???

Ghosted again...

Quote from: VC on September 29, 2019, 05:01:42 PM
This is a 30+ minute audio proving, imo, Heather Wade's multiple pathological lies alleging Art Bell committed suicide among her other related falsehoods and lies. I welcome any critical commentary, but, please, also understand this is my first audio commentary I've made... so, any suggestions for improvements about doing any future commentaries is most welcome. I realize this could have been edited down to about 15 minutes or less, but I don't have the time or audio skills to do this on my first tryout. Also, the audio has been altered to speed-up its pacing to save time.

If you missed this audio about how HW was lying about an AB suicide, then here it is:

CommentaryOfHeatherWadeLyingAboutArtBellSuicide.mp3

Did HW sprain her right ankle and toes now or what? Anyone know what "really" happened this time around? :D

Corona Kitty

I've never seen anyone ruin such a perfect opportunity other than perhaps Teddy Hart. A Pre-established listener group of retarded marks willing to listen simply because of their fandom of Art.

Once again, thanks chefist and bateman and aldus haha.

Lilith

Quote from: username on November 12, 2019, 03:34:27 PM
I've never seen anyone ruin such a perfect opportunity other than perhaps Teddy Hart. A Pre-established listener group of retarded marks willing to listen simply because of their fandom of Art.

Once again, thanks chefist and bateman and aldus haha.

Indeed, but it produced many clips that will live on, into infinity.

Praise MV!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on November 12, 2019, 04:00:36 PM
Indeed, but it produced many clips that will live on, into infinity.

Praise MV!

I've heard more hours of morning radio in my life that it should make me want to end it all. Heather's show was by far the most horrendous show I've ever heard in my entire life. It's on par with that one cunt ... "Aquarius". Pure dog shit....... But I do agree with you ...... Many audio drops of you know what.

ItsOver

Quote from: VC on November 11, 2019, 09:50:04 PM
I posted this on September 29, and then HW started to get ready for October. Hmmm...

Was this part of her October undoing???

Ghosted again...

If you missed this audio about how HW was lying about an AB suicide, then here it is:

CommentaryOfHeatherWadeLyingAboutArtBellSuicide.mp3

Did HW sprain her right ankle and toes now or what? Anyone know what "really" happened this time around? :D

"She just faded away, folks.  Faded away..."

timebandit

like the Phoenix heather will rise again..

#Legacy

timebandit

I wonder what heather's doing right now?
probably looking incredible by the pool somewhere I bet.

#Legacy

Corona Kitty

Quote from: timebandit on November 13, 2019, 10:41:18 AM
I wonder what heather's doing right now?
probably looking incredible by the pool somewhere I bet.

#Legacy

I guess my vision and your vision of Heather are completely different.

timebandit

I just emailed heather and ask her 'whatever happen to the jag?'
maybe she'll crank up the ol show to reply.

#Legacy

Corona Kitty

Quote from: timebandit on November 14, 2019, 07:48:14 PM
I just emailed heather and ask her 'whatever happen to the jag?'
maybe she'll crank up the ol show to reply.

#Legacy

#Amazing

VC

Quote from: Pizzapunch on November 19, 2019, 06:53:39 PM
[attachment=1,msg1366526]

Well, at least HW's sprained ankle and toes was/is a definite notch better than this bigfoot toenail freak show.

Can't get that creepy deadfoot image out of my head after Groyper posted it.

Yuck. Yucky. Yuckiest.

Ewww...

MV/Liberace!

Heather should stop pretending BellGab is beneath her (it isn't) and return here to post regularly. She should pick right up where she left off. If you don't do this, Heather, I will forever regard you as someone who has chosen to validate everything her "haterz" say about her.

It was Heather's perceived estrangement from this forum that was ENTIRELY the source of her anxiety, loneliness and general misery. It continues to this day. Returning here would be the most therapeutic thing she could do for herself. I know this advice won't be taken because she clearly doesn't have what it takes, but it's good advice.

She should even host a GabCast with me. I'll give her free vocal coaching, live on air, to throw off all of the verbal affectations her self doubt has allowed her to be consumed by. Give me an hour and you'll sound like a woman again, Heather.

Returning to BellGab would serve as a cleansing and rebirth, throwing off the shackles that have bound her.

Let's make this happen, Heather.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on November 24, 2019, 03:26:21 AM
Heather should stop pretending BellGab is beneath her (it isn't) and return here to post regularly. She should pick right up where she left off. If you don't do this, Heather, I will forever regard you as someone who has chosen to validate everything her "haterz" say about her.

It was Heather's perceived estrangement from this forum that was ENTIRELY the source of her anxiety, loneliness and general misery. It continues to this day. Returning here would be the most therapeutic thing she could do for herself. I know this advice won't be taken because she clearly doesn't have what it takes, but it's good advice.

She should even host a GabCast with me. I'll give her free vocal coaching, live on air, to throw off all of the verbal affectations her self doubt has allowed her to be consumed by. Give me an hour and you'll sound like a woman again, Heather.

Returning to BellGab would serve as a cleansing and rebirth, throwing off the shackles that have bound her.

Hear, here!

Lilith

I agree with everything you said.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2019, 03:49:06 AM
Hear, here!

Thank you for agreeing.  You are now officially, in advance, designated BellGabber of the Year for 2020 and 2021.  That is, unless Heather returns, in which case I'll have to strip you of your 2020 title and give it to Heater.  2021 will remain safe for you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on November 24, 2019, 05:24:21 AM
Thank you for agreeing.  You are now officially, in advance, designated BellGabber of the Year for 2020 and 2021.  That is, unless Heather returns, in which case I'll have to strip you of your 2020 title and give it to Heater.  2021 will remain safe for you.

Thanks for the turbo herpes!

ItsOver

...Give me an hour and you'll sound like a woman again...

Lee, that line may work in Vegas but I don't know about a hermit in a cuckshack.  Good luck.

http://youtu.be/o2H6vY_ky9M

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on November 24, 2019, 08:23:36 AM
Lee, that line may work in Vegas but I don't know about a hermit in a cuckshack.  Good luck.

Hop in Lee’s Chrysler! It’s as big as a whale and it’s about to set sail!! 8)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2019, 01:08:46 PM
Hop in Lee’s Chrysler! It’s as big as a whale and it’s about to set sail!! 8)

"To The Cuckshack, where Lee and Heater can ... get together..."

I'm thinking Lee pulls the big Caddy out of the garage for this road trip.

VC

Quote from: Liberace! on November 24, 2019, 03:26:21 AMHeather should stop pretending BellGab is beneath her (it isn't) and return here to post regularly.
She should even host a GabCast with me. [...]

I still think Heater could be an excellent co-host. Gabcast would be coming home. The prodigal daughter. Her anti-anti-fans here would love it and give her a fair shake-n-bake.

But there's something about her personality that is purely self-destructive, as if driven to implode and drive off a cliff of no return. Maybe that's her outsider inner-witch that is driven to always burn at her self-sacrificial stake.

She made her destiny, but send her an invite anyways. Let her know we want her back here. :D

timebandit

heather..I'm going to love you
til the stars fall from the sky.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta7nYaeEO7g

#Legacy