• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Ciardelo

Quote from: brig on January 17, 2017, 08:49:03 AM
Oh My Goodness, I hope you haven't given George any video ideas that he might take seriously.  :o

Lilith

I wonder if George knows that the modern flat screen TV's come with a camera built right in?

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 17, 2017, 08:54:35 AM

In those pictures weareharbinger posted for us, I couldn't help but wonder why he didn't use his Terrible Towel to cover his computer screen. It would have looked much better than the plain white towel IMO.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on January 17, 2017, 08:38:10 AM
That's so hilarious. Going to so much effort to protect himself from spyware that doesn't exist.  It's comical that he actually believes that anybody would want to watch him.

I wonder if any of his COT members have ever asked him what he thinks anybody would want to watch him for, during one of their phone conversations.

He's going to be incredbly confused after getting the bill for $300 or however how much it it will be, for them to tell him there's nothing there. He might even make a video saying tne 'idiot' computer geeks couldn't do their job properly.

Lilith

Quote from: News Justin on January 17, 2017, 09:16:24 AM
He's going to be incredbly confused after getting the bill for $300 or however how much it it will be, for them to tell him there's nothing there. He might even make a video saying tne 'idiot' computer geeks couldn't do their job properly.

Whenever he gets around to taking his stuff to "FixYourMac", I hope he records the entire thing.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on January 17, 2017, 09:19:21 AM
Whenever he gets around to taking his stuff to "FixYourMac", I hope he records the entire thing.

They might tell him there's something on everything just to justify the bill.

Lilith

Quote from: News Justin on January 17, 2017, 09:23:13 AM
They might tell him there's something on everything just to justify the bill.

You make a good point, I wouldn't put anything past that Justify, I mean Justin.

More the reason he should record it for his friends to review.

Of course, I'm sure he could get a couple used computers at the Pawn Shop for $325.

Lilith

I just want to go off topic here for a moment to remind everyone that MV is supposed to be on Daniels show this coming Saturday night. I'm sure some of the activities in this thread will be mentioned. At least I hope they will.

http://endofdaysradio.com/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on January 17, 2017, 09:25:30 AM
You make a good point, I wouldn't put anything past that Justify, I mean Justin.

More the reason he should record it for his friends to review.

Of course, I'm sure he could get a couple used computers at the Pawn Shop for $325.

He's going to struggle with the friends part. And he doesn't have common sense, so the 'cut the losses' thing is an irrelevance.

Lilith

Quote from: News Justin on January 17, 2017, 10:09:16 AM
He's going to struggle with the friends part. And he doesn't have common sense, so the 'cut the losses' thing is an irrelevance.

I'm sure the FBI would come to his apartment, and check it all out for free.  Another fascinating video possibility IMO.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on January 17, 2017, 10:12:46 AM
I'm sure the FBI would come to his apartment, and check it all out for free.  Another fascinating video possibility IMO.

He might want to call a halt on notifying the FBI. They might find stuff he'd rather they didn't.

Lilith

Quote from: News Justin on January 17, 2017, 10:14:45 AM
He might want to call a halt on notifying the FBI. They might find stuff he'd rather they didn't.

I know!  ;D

3OctaveFart

George mentions taking a pain pill in the recent Chefist clip. How many of these is he taking a day? He is slurring a lot in his videos lately.

A George Senda classic video:

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Episode # 388. Baby Falkie Gets Bad News & Is Flustered !!!

http://youtu.be/stwbBsOegTU

His comments directed at the haters, fools, liars, and trolls are still as relevant today as they were when this was recorded.

The Master's third-eye abilities of precognition are demonstrated near the end of the presentation:
21:42:  "Maybe we should blame MV for everything ... heh heh heh ... yeah, I'll blame MV for everything.  That'll be great, and it'd piss MV off.  [laughs]  Not really, just kidding, MV ... I think."

Amazing!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 17, 2017, 11:09:32 AM

His comments directed at the haters, fools, liars, and trolls are still as relevant today as they were when this was recorded.

Ahh, those were the days when he believed it was his forum. Bless.

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Episode # 388. Baby Falkie Gets Bad News & Is Flustered !!!

http://youtu.be/stwbBsOegTU

At 38 seconds in his wish came true. He must be so happy.

chefist

Quote from: News Justin on January 17, 2017, 11:18:51 AM
Ahh, those were the days when he believed it was his forum. Bless.

Did he mean "his thread", or he actually thought the entire forum was his?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 17, 2017, 11:19:26 AM
At 38 seconds in his wish came true. He must be so happy.

I just edited my original post above, so for those who may have missed it:

The Master's third-eye abilities of precognition are demonstrated near the end of the presentation:
21:42:  "Maybe we should blame MV for everything ... heh heh heh ... yeah, I'll blame MV for everything.  That'll be great, and it'd piss MV off.  [laughs]  Not really, just kidding, MV ... I think."

Amazing!

The man somehow knew who his biggest nemesis would be!

Quote from: jaz on January 16, 2017, 10:15:21 PM
So many questions.

How have I never seen this video?

Where does he get his botox?

Why so many buttons on the jacket?

Video later.

Here is the origin of what George calls his Dr. Pearl "moment":

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on April 04, 2015, 03:26:08 PM
Falkie, in your video today, you stated that you would try to do interviews with as many of the New Living Expo speakers as you could.  Aside from Noory, the one I'm most interested in is Dr. Eric Pearl.  If you get a chance, could you ask him:
- how many plastic surgery procedures he's had done?
- is he happy with the results?
- is he transitioning into an asexual being?
- what the hell has he done to his face?

Good luck securing the interview.  Here's the promotional flyer - print it and show it to him if you need to.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 05, 2015, 01:19:11 PM

"...so to Open Lines Gerry, who wanted me to do a video with him, here he is."

Here's the pair on the way to the New Living Expo to fulfill their destiny of meeting with Falkie:

Notice how Dr. Pearl's assistant, the lovely Dianna Bensch, lights up like a Christmas tree at the mere mention of Ol' Gerry's name!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Justist on January 17, 2017, 11:22:22 AM
Did he mean "his thread", or he actually thought the entire forum was his?

He may have meant thread when he said forum; but he did say several times that the thread belonged to him. Because it had his name on the header! Then again, he thnks sticking â,,¢ on the end of his name gives him legal immunity from anyone using it. Even though it was explained to him. But as we all know, he shuns adce and information he doesn't think suits him.

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on January 17, 2017, 09:19:21 AM

That would be must see YouTube.

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on January 17, 2017, 10:06:46 AM
I just want to go off topic here for a moment to remind everyone that MV is supposed to be on Daniels show this coming Saturday night. I'm sure some of the activities in this thread will be mentioned. At least I hope they will.

http://endofdaysradio.com/
This 'endofdaysradio.'  It's a thing?

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 17, 2017, 11:07:25 AM
George mentions taking a pain pill in the recent Chefist clip. How many of these is he taking a day? He is slurring a lot in his videos lately.

Do you think he'd share?

Quote from: brig on January 17, 2017, 10:12:46 AM
another great idea
possibly suggest to the FBI that Falkie would be a great "subject"
for a field trip for all the new agents in training
forensics (Casa Senda)
profiling (Falkie's "mind")
computer (various macs and the evil MV laptop)
hell, they might even solve a few unsolved crimes !

Quote from: News Justin on January 17, 2017, 12:06:05 PM

I hope he tells the techie how it all began...
I only hope Falkie properly disposed of his "used" MAYO jars

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2017 on January 17, 2017, 12:08:54 PM
another great idea
possibly suggest to the FBI that Falkie would be a great "subject"
for a field trip for all the new agents in training
forensics (Casa Senda)
profiling (Falkie's "mind")
computer (various macs and the evil MV laptop)
hell, they might even solve a few unsolved crimes !

They might also want to send-a some Social Security case worker trainees.