• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Are you Covid-19 Dead Yet?

Started by Stellar, January 04, 2021, 02:48:04 PM

Do you believe the Covid-19 death toll to be accurate?

yes
no
maybe
its total bullshit
I'm calling God

Voting closes: May 21, 2048, 02:49:56 PM

Silphion

Quote from: Silphion on November 25, 2020, 01:03:39 AMHow many more people had a similar experience, I wonder?

Almost every member in my family circle, one after another,
came down with a wicked virus between Oct 2019 and Jan 2020.
Symptoms were the same, spasmodic coughing fits for two weeks or so.
Young and old, all survived and it was regarded as a common cold.

A little late in the reply department.

Quote from: Jackstar on September 04, 2022, 07:53:59 AMWe had it at home in November 2019. It presented as a fast-progressing flu for about three days; everyone got it and recovered easily, and it was really only notable at the time as remarkable in that I felt anything at all. (I am immune to most Punyling-illnesses and, like their scorn, rarely acknowledge any discomfort in any way beyond eating extra boogers at the dining table.) By now, it would seem that I have fully integrated an effective immune response into my system: no COVID outbreaks have brought about anything exceptional out of me other than an increased tolerance for those wearing poorly-fitted surgical masks with little dicks and bunnies printed on them.

I don't even feel the need to correct other peoples' spelling errors anymore. See? I'm evolving.

Silphion

Spare me the sanctimony and nanny state virtue signaling. Some people like to fall into line and insist everyone else join in lockstep.

Meanwhile, plenty of monkey butt vaccine still available,