Started by Lilith, February 07, 2020, 06:03:29 PM

Lilith

Lt Col Vindman & brother.

You're FIRED!

Lilith

Gordon Sonland

You're FIRED!

Kidnostad3

The weight that Vindman has been carrying tells me he was not expecting to be promoted beyond his present grade and that was likely a factor in his decision to end run his bosses and leak information.  I heard a retired colonel who served with Vindman say that he was poorly regarded by his brother officers because of his repeatedly making disparaging remarks about the U.S. and it’s citizens to foreign officials and his arrogant self-promoting behavior.  Vindman is a dead ender who will ride a desk at the Pentagon with a downgraded security clearance until he retires which I predict will be soon, probably within the year.  Of course he will get a book deal and probably be hired by some liberal think tank but his already shabby reputation, further diminished by his latest failed bid for glory, will follow him.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 08, 2020, 09:10:44 AM
The weight that Vindman has been carrying tells me he was not expecting to be promoted beyond his present grade and that was likely a factor in his decision to end run his bosses and leak information.  I heard a retired colonel who served with Vindman say that he was poorly regarded by his brother officers because of his repeatedly making disparaging remarks about the U.S. and it’s citizens to foreign officials and his arrogant self-promoting behavior.  Vindman is a dead ender who will ride a desk at the Pentagon with a downgraded security clearance until he retires which I predict will be soon, probably within the year.  Of course he will get a book deal and probably be hired by some liberal think tank but his already shabby reputation, further diminished by his latest failed bid for glory, will follow him.

I would like to know if their security clearances are going to remain intact, and if so, why.

albrecht

Quote from: Liberace! on February 08, 2020, 11:25:07 AM
I would like to know if their security clearances are going to remain intact, and if so, why.
I know the excuse is that "sometime in the future someone might want to consult" but why not just, if they want, just monitor them and if needed for future advice do a security clearance then? Why should ex military or ex bureacrats etc be able to keep clearance or access and use it for political means or to personally profit?
ps: If I were a Ludlum type I would write a scenario about the Vindman brothers. It already reads like a weird spy plot. Twins, Born and raised in Soviet Bloc, emigrate- due to Joo refugee law, and live in "Little Odessa" (home of the "Russian" mob,) both ascend to power in the US government/military (and banking,) and then turn on the US President. Both of whom were followed their entire lives by a photographer?  :o