• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Friend of the show, actor Doug Hutchinson, 51, marries 16 year old.

Started by TaoOfLuxLisbon, June 21, 2011, 01:27:54 PM

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: M Knight on November 09, 2011, 09:42:55 AM
Notice how she kinda looks unconscious in this photo?  Her hands are unnaturally placed and she looks like she is being propped up.

Absolutely...she's a Real Doll without the brains or personality.

b_dubb

Courtney "I'm Dead Inside" Stodden. Looks like an extra from the Jack Nicholson Batman movie

Awesome recruiting material for Al Qaeda. They called us Great Satan decades ago, and that was before Jerry Springer.

Eddie Coyle

That eventual murder-suicide is gonna be great.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: b_dubb on December 20, 2011, 04:50:26 PM
I predict this murder suicide will involve charlie sheen at some point
Hopefully the Kardouchians as well...when all is said and done, this Hollywood murder-suicide I dream of will outnumber Jonestown.

b_dubb

pretty obvious these two are devoid of any taste or decorum.  i hope no children see this photo.

"Daddy ... why does Santa put up with that skank ho ho ho?"

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: b_dubb on December 21, 2011, 04:52:55 PM
  i hope no children see this photo.

I hope no children are spawned by the people in this photo.

Lovely Bones

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on December 21, 2011, 04:55:31 PM
     I hope no children are spawned by the people in this photo.

That's a chilling thought.  Even the Octomom is a less frightening thought as a parent. 

b_dubb

Eddie Coyle

It's not like me to wish ill on anyone...but I will descend from my usual perch of compassion, empathy and love to pray for the immediate disincarnation of these two twits.

Vatar

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on December 22, 2011, 03:54:48 PM
    It's not like me to wish ill on anyone...

It was fairly embarrassing how long I laughed after I read this.

PS: Eddie I'm going to miss the old avatar.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Vatar on December 22, 2011, 11:23:27 PM
It was fairly embarrassing how long I laughed after I read this.

PS: Eddie I'm going to miss the old avatar.
It may be back...the Christmas season brings out the cheerier side of me, hence the Ed Kemper photo.

Vatar

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on December 22, 2011, 11:27:45 PM
        It may be back...the Christmas season brings out the cheerier side of me, hence the Ed Kemper photo.

Ah so in true holiday spirit you're dispatching individuals with bullets instead of the normal means?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Vatar on December 22, 2011, 11:29:59 PM
Ah so in true holiday spirit you're dispatching individuals with bullets instead of the normal means?
Celebrating diversity in my own special way...
         Kemper comes from the golden age of serial killers, 1970-1985. Those were the days...

JeffreyLXV

Quote from: anagrammy on August 15, 2011, 10:51:32 AM
Thanks for the support, folks.  My personal philosophy is that you create a positive energy from within, whatever the world challenges.  There has never been an "ideal" time, the present is always the most important time in history because it is the time when one can act.    One can write letters, protest, or just proclaim your truth here, on the internet.  This may require bravery.

I am pleased to hear that Michael received many PM's about Carruther's objectionable post that it was so great to screw a "girl" who's ass fit in the palm of his hand (really--a three-year old?).  Michael defended him and removed the comment due to PMs which agreed with me.  Nevertheless, he stuck to his guns that that comment was just humor.  Next a poster from someone who would seek a place in America which would allow him to marry a sixteen year old. Michael agreed with that joke, too.  Next, Michael posted a list of violent crimes which he believes are perfectly ok topics for humor if handled "correctly."   Here is his post:

"second, my point in posting the bill hicks video was to illustrate the fact that things are sometimes funny, despite how "off limits" or socially unacceptable they are to you personally.  i can't (and won't) control what makes me laugh.  when i'm hearing/reading/watching comedy, i don't do so through the prism of anything being off limits.  i think people who DO limit their humor exposure in that fashion aren't fun or funny people, despite how they might like to see themselves.

also on the list of subjects that can be funny if delivered smartly:
rape
suicide
abortion
retardation
pink socking
spousal abuse
homosexuality
white supremacy

One poster PMd me asking what pink socking was.  That's a hate crime, folks, where a bunch of bullies put dirt in socks and wait in the shower for their gay victim.  When the boy comes in they beat him bloody, hence turning the sock "pink" --water+blood, get it?

Michael invited me to leave this forum; he thinks it might not be right for me. As he stated above, I am not fun or funny because I don't like this kind of humor.  It makes violence a sick joke.   I have been thinking it over and considering that he may have a point.  This forum has been a big part of my life and has helped me through some rough spots, and I have made some "real" friends here.  This is why I have hesitated, also because I wanted to calm down.  Honestly, I suspect Michael is going through a rough time with Nabila gone and his back hurting.  And he just moved, so you know he's still living among boxes.  That can't be fun. 

This is the last straw for me, folks.  I realize everybody is entitled to his own opinion and I have supported, respected and tried to understand Michael Vandeven's positions.  But the combination of him defending Carruthers while believing sexual predators should be killed and him listing (and arranging prettily!) these "appropriate" topics for humor.  No, and I don't want to support the site of someone that believes this.  Nothing personal, I just have to stand by my own convictions.

Michael doesn't want people to say goodbye, he thinks they should just quit if they don't like CoastGab. I think freedom of speech includes the right to say why you are leaving.  I considered CoastGab my community--I've been a daily poster and I want to say goodbye, share my thoughts, and thanks for all the laughs.

Anagrammy

PS. If you'd like to stay in touch, email me at anagrammy@gmail.com

Definitely Ana. Your's were the first posts I read.

Frys Girl

Why is he so fat!? Is she stuffing him with pizza and nachos?

Eddie Coyle

She looks like the streetwalkers that used to perch in front of my high school,in the "Combat Zone" of Boston. From afar, I'd assume she was either a dude or cop. To be avoided either way.

Optiflex

This sort of thing happens all the time! I know people don't believe that but it does! Anna Nicole Smith. Julie Boeheim. There's even websites for young hot women to find older guys. Now of course everybody looks at her and say ughhh she's not all that! But to Doug, who lets face it, gets work because he is a creepy looking 1 level in the looks department she is Aphrodite! I seriously doubt he found her, it is much more likely is that she found him and acted like he was wonderful and he was hooked. Not that I'm excusing him, but I kind of understand how this all went down. 

b_dubb

i wonder when they'll have the divorce.  right after the reality tv show fails?  what will be her reason for leaving?  why do i care?  i don't