• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 04, 2016, 02:02:00 AM
Profile is wrong.

Ay, if you are still doing a show unblock my number so I can call in and sing negro slave spirituals with your guests.

WOTR

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 04, 2016, 01:48:02 AM
I don't know where to start, or if I should even try.
Wow... A ghost returned from the grave.  It's great to see you again, and (as I posted a few times recently) I really don't know if you should try.  Maybe the forum has settled down enough (or possibly enough hostility is still directed towards Art) that you will be fine. 

I had only caught a couple of your shows- but your knowledge of the subject matter comes through wonderfully and I honestly hope that you are able to make it work.  While you had a great head start from many people (taking over a show) you also inherited all of the hurt feelings of having the host quit. 

Anyhow, I hope that you are able to stick around here a little to interact with us "mere mortals."

flimflam384

I really hope the trolls are starting to get bored now.  I'd like to start posting again but I keep cringing when I come to this thread.

norland2424

Make the show your own and dont worry what people say, people will always hate regardless on who the host is.

flimflam384

Yes.  Heather:  MAKE THE SHOW YOUR OWN.

You have the talent, and you have the tools.  You lack experience, but that only comes by staying the course.

Hang in there, Heather! Good things will come from this. You will see.

phrodo

I wouldn't bother addressing the butt-hurt idiots Red. They've been told what happened over and over yet still either don't believe or don't care. It would just be a waste of time.

Just know there are still many here that like you and want the best for you. And stop in every now and then and say hi if you want to.  :)

This thread has suddenly turned into MITD with Heather.

Something that was slightly interesting is overrun with dudes clamoring to talk to and compliment a girl online.

Heather Wade

Quote from: flimflam384 on January 04, 2016, 02:06:23 AM
I really hope the trolls are starting to get bored now.  I'd like to start posting again but I keep cringing when I come to this thread.

I am contacted by BellGabbers off of BellGab often via email, fb, twitter, Skype... they all say the same thing.

norland2424

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 04, 2016, 02:09:37 AM

Something that was slightly interesting is overrun with dudes clamoring to talk to and compliment a girl online.

Nah there isn't a point to shit on someone when they are down tho.

flimflam384

Or perhaps a bunch of non-trolls who would really like to infuse a little positivity in an otherwise toxic thread.

WOTR

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 04, 2016, 01:56:01 AM
Fuck everyone else.  What would make you happy? 
Most of your friends are probably not posting due to the rash of trolls, but I'll bet they're still around.  But I'm still here.  Glad you are too.
+1.  I'm sure they are still here- but were smart enough to just check out for awhile while things settled down.

Seriously, I have posted before that I am leaving my subscription in place for now (I will pull it only if you quit.)  I really am pulling for you to be able to make a go of your opportunity.  Asking a forum composed of the likes of us what you should do is not a good idea.  PM your buddies who you actually know and whose opinion you respect.  Hell, PM Bateman or somebody actually in the business- but don't ask a forum of haters and trolls (which we are.)  I think that Art finally realized that there are only a few here who are "vaguely lovable" and the rest of us may be outright deplorable...

Heather Wade

Get it straight buddy, this is my stomping grounds, and I'm in the mood to throw down. 

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 04, 2016, 02:14:04 AM
Get it straight buddy, this is my stomping grounds, and I'm in the mood to throw down.

lol

What are you going to throw down over?

Dopey comments on an Art Bell forum?

On a side note, I can change from singing negro slave spirituals to bigfoot spirituals on your show monday.

K_Dubb

Yay, we get a show tonight, too!

paladin1991

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 04, 2016, 02:10:18 AM
I am contacted by BellGabbers off of BellGab often via email, fb, twitter, Skype... they all say the same thing.

Yeah.  It has been a real goat screw for the past few weeks.  With all the dust and fur in the air and blood in the water, it's been difficult keeping focused. 

RoseGirl

Heather, it's a good show. You're doing just fine. Keep at it, you're own style will continue to feel more and more comfortable. Don't let these low-life, jealous types influence you. They are cowards. And cowards always run away.

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 04, 2016, 02:17:10 AM
Yeah.  It has been a real goat screw for the past few weeks.  With all the dust and fur in the air and blood in the water, it's been difficult keeping focused.

I just take a peek in from time to time.

But, damnit! I would hate to see Heather throw in the towel. She has future in the biz.

paladin1991

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 04, 2016, 02:14:04 AM

That's my girl!  Pistol whip him!  Nothing like an automatic smacked across the lips to get a troll's attention.

paladin1991

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 04, 2016, 02:20:35 AM
I just take a peek in from time to time.

But, damnit! I would hate to see Heather throw in the towel. She has future in the biz.

I'm with you on that.  Heck, I'm expecting to grow old listening to Heather.   

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 04, 2016, 02:20:42 AM
That's my girl!  Pistol whip him!  Nothing like an automatic smacked across the lips to get a troll's attention.

uh okay.

Like literally nothing happened though.

Do you regularly sperg about make believe online interactions?

phrodo

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 04, 2016, 02:15:25 AM
lol

What are you going to throw down over?

Dopey comments on an Art Bell forum?

On a side note, I can change from singing negro slave spirituals to bigfoot spirituals on your show monday.

You're trying hard to be King of the dopey comments .. please stop. As repulsive and ignorant as you are trying to be -- there are others more disgusting than you. Jimi would be ashamed of your behavior.

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 04, 2016, 02:10:18 AM

Sounds like you should spend the time creating a forum where all these bellgabbers can go and create an ever flowing echo chamber of love.  Your own personal "safe space"!

WOTR

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 04, 2016, 02:22:19 AM
uh okay.

Have you been to the Falkie thread?  8)

WOTR

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 04, 2016, 02:23:44 AM
Sounds like you should spend the time creating a forum where all these bellgabbers can go and create an ever flowing echo chamber of love.  Your own personal "safe space"!
I think we do just fine here.  I also think that you should post a youtube link to your singing if you expect to sing bigfoot spirituals live on the air.

paladin1991

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 04, 2016, 02:22:19 AM
uh okay.

I don't even know what that is, KoK.

Heather Wade

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 04, 2016, 02:23:44 AM

You mad, bro?

Element 115

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 04, 2016, 02:25:21 AM
I don't even know what that is, KoK.

Sperg means to have an infantile shit fit about something completely arbitrary. I am not saying anyone did this, just defining the word.

paladin1991

Anyway, Heather, do what you got to do.  Make sure it's good for you.  And welcome back to BG.  Post often!

I'm too hip, gotta go.  But I'll be listening.  And I'm still subscribing.

RoseGirl

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 04, 2016, 02:26:17 AM
You mad, bro?

Oh I'm likin' me some Heather right now.

;D