• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on September 17, 2015, 06:58:01 PM
Falkie- come clean with us. Is Kathy your sibling?

You're among friends here.

I have only one sibling. My sister back east. As I have said before. STOP bringing up this kind of bs.
And to find MY friend on THIS forum, I'd have to enlist a search party and a posse.

akwilly

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 17, 2015, 06:59:41 PM
I have only one sibling. My sister back east. As I have said before. STOP bringing up this kind of bs.
And to find MY friend on THIS forum, I'd have to enlist a search party and a posse.
Hey Falkie you sound stressed. You have been bustin you're ass making so many videos and all the cleaning and whatnot. Hey buddy relax and try to watch the football game. If Kathy gets in the way of you relaxing just duck tape her to a pole outside and put some bird feed on her head so she wont be lonely.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 17, 2015, 06:28:10 PM
I think it's kind of sad that your cooter has a minimum size requirement to avoid...

Hmmm, interesting that you are using deflection to draw attention away from your micropenis.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 17, 2015, 06:28:10 PM
And let this be a lesson for you aspiring sluts out there.  Use Ibby as a bad example.  Don't be shy, god knows everyone else has used her. 

This is rich coming from a man whose picture in in the dictionary next to "cautionary tale".

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 17, 2015, 06:24:02 PM
Yes.  Give thinking a chance
I could say the same to you, but I'd be wasting my breath.

3OctaveFart

You have knowingly deceived people who wished to be nice to you.

akwilly

Hey Falkie, have you abducted any more cats? How is the little hostage doing that you stole last week?

Who

What do you expect?  Act like an idiot in a public place and you'll get a negative response.

Want the heckling to stop?  Stop acting like an idiot in public places.  It's as simple as that.

Countless people have tried to explain that simple fact to you but you just don't get it.

Maybe this will help.

PATIENT:  "Doctor, it hurts when I do this."
DOCTOR: "Stop doing that."

Quote from: bateman on September 17, 2015, 06:35:52 PM
Remember when Falkie taped his glasses? Superglue and a kernel of petrified corn from his kitchen should fix the missing tooth problem. Who needs a dentist when you have ingenuity.

Perhaps Noory's next act of kindness will be to buy him a tooth.

I wonder how many miles of Noory dick Falkie will have sucked before this all chugs to a conclusion.

ACE of CLUBS

I have only one sibling. My sister back east ........

Did she get all your mothers affection?
Hoping you don't hate her too ....
She was just a kid .... as you were too.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 17, 2015, 07:22:11 PM
Hmmm, interesting that you are using deflection to draw attention away from your micropenis.

This is rich coming from a man whose picture in in the dictionary next to "cautionary tale".

This is so....weak.  You used to have game.  It's like you're distracted or something.

Set up a crowdfunding site and I'll donate enough for another quart of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream for you.  No no don't thank me.  I'm here to help.

Quote from: akwilly on September 17, 2015, 06:34:56 PM
If taken oraly about 8 hours, but if used as a suppository up to 24 hours.

If you have leave to jam something up her butt, why would you need roofies in the first place?

akwilly

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 17, 2015, 09:47:08 PM
If you have leave to jam something up her butt, why would you need roofies in the first place?
Oh no I prefer to roofie myself that way.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 17, 2015, 03:54:05 AM

You're just jealous that I'm one of the chosen few getting any shout-outs in some of these videos.  I enjoy George's take on the news of the day, and think that Noory's audience will as well after the pilot is picked up soon.
You my friend are out of your mind.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 17, 2015, 09:47:08 PM

personally? the thrill of waking up bio-encrusted and glued to the carpet.  ;D

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Who on September 17, 2015, 07:24:12 AM
Speaking of housekeeping, it's time to once again review this classic Somewhere in Grime With George Senda from October 23, 2013.  This may be THE classic Senda video.  It's a gold mine of memorable quotes.  Here are some of our favorites:

Well, Mr. Noory, uh, you know I got a bad knee.  I got a pair of broken glasses.  See? They’re broken.  They fall off my face when I try to bend over and pick something up.

And for the last couple weeks, and frankly the last couple of months since we bought our Prius, we’ve been runnin’ around like a chicken with our head cut off goin’ to get food from churches and other things because it’s eatin’ up every dime we can get.

I can’t do anything with the living room totally until I get the bedroom cleaned up and I can’t get the bedroom cleaned up until I get a really big check to get all the laundry that’s piled up in there and get it washed and put in the bins or boxes or something and get it off the floor.

My mother kept buying me clothes for years until I have no more room in there.

My knee swells up with fluid and I can’t clean up to your standards, George Noory.

And there's so much more.  The facial expressions, the excuses . . . it's all classic Senda.  It may be his best work ever. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70zUwrBFUBo

Yes, he is quite the dickhead.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Who on September 17, 2015, 12:41:48 PM
Fallkie, what vaccinations would I need before setting foot in your apartment?  The CDC has a list of vaccinations people should get before visiting third world countries.  I'm guessing the same list would apply to people coming to your apartment?

Yes. It is that list, times 2.
Plus WHO, be sure to obtain the same shots NASA gives our Astronauts when leaving Earth. And then the obligatory isolation after leaving the hovel before exposing yourself to normal humans.

Cousin?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 17, 2015, 06:30:32 PM
Why does Falkie have two Chiclets where his central and lateral incisors should be?

Never mind, I should already know the answer to that.  It's the best he could steal from the churches.
He's a regular can opener.

Jocko Johnson

Who knows where and who is sister is? If we can get an email address we can perhaps send this thread to her and the prostitute site stuff as well as what others know. This way she can get care of him and get him out of the hovel, off welfare by having him move east and get him out of our hair. He needs help, maybe she can get legal control of this sick and needy bastard, ah I mean poor disabled retired gentleman?

I also would like to know the wife story. Is he still married, is she alive, is she missing, hmmm so many questions? Can anyone answer these?

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on September 17, 2015, 10:39:38 PM
personally? the thrill of waking up bio-encrusted and glued to the carpet.  ;D

It's lunch time here.  Not that I can do anything about it now.  Thanks a pantload, scooter.

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on September 17, 2015, 11:01:32 PM
Who knows where and who is sister is? If we can get an email address we can perhaps send this thread to her and the prostitute site stuff as well as what others know. This way she can get care of him and get him out of the hovel, off welfare by having him move east and get him out of our hair. He needs help, maybe she can get legal control of this sick and needy bastard, ah I mean poor disabled retired gentleman?

I also would like to know the wife story. Is he still married, is she alive, is she missing, hmmm so many questions? Can anyone answer these?

And I still want to hear about him fucking KellyDD.

Falkie never gives as much as he should.

akwilly

Hey Falkie, I think this is a money maker for you. Why don't you cash in on the sporting world by starting you're own league? It shall be called the NLF, (naked leap frogging)? Of course you would have to make videos of you and Kathy nakedly leap frogging each other so that you can educate the rest of the world about the sport. Falkie you wont embaress your self if the old leap frog skills have deminished over time becouse hey man if you miss who cares, you and your fat pad would find a soft landing between Kathy's sweet, sweaty behind.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 17, 2015, 11:05:20 PM
It's lunch time here.  Not that I can do anything about it now.  Thanks a pantload, scooter.

sorry, i couldn't resist saying something. at the same time, i didn't want the forum foreplay banter going on to become a threesome. "scooter" confirmed that goal. by supper time, this page will be several more deep.  ;)

zeebo

Quote from: onan on September 18, 2015, 02:38:33 AM
Please tell me she didn't reproduce.

This is funny for two reasons:

1) It's funny.

2) Onan posted this at 1:38am Pacific.

pate

Not Sure that Santa will bring you:

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 17, 2015, 06:55:56 PM
A whip, some handcuffs, duct tape, bungee cords and a ball gag...

You sound like a BAD boy!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 17, 2015, 06:55:56 PM
Just had contract extended for another 5 years!!!!

Why is it that Noory keeps getting contract extensions every few months? Once a contract is truly extended it stays in place until it's over. It doesn't keep getting renewed every few months. Unless Noory is a lying piece of shit. Nah. That can't be it.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on September 17, 2015, 11:14:09 PM
sorry, i couldn't resist saying something. at the same time, i didn't want the forum foreplay banter going on to become a threesome. "scooter" confirmed that goal. by supper time, this page will be several more deep.  ;)

Please. It's become an orgy. What's one more?