Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

WOTR

Quote from: Snipe Smack on August 15, 2019, 11:57:33 PM
Where's Brig when u need her?
I don't know. I'm going to have to rely on her to post a vocaroo link tomorrow.

VC

Quote from: Morgus on August 15, 2019, 10:48:21 PM
Sounds like Heather is channeling spirits tonight herself?
Odd since Art Bell always forbid channellers on his show...  8)

Quote from: Morgus on August 15, 2019, 10:51:51 PM
Heather is communicating with Art Bell's spirit now.
Art says when he crossed over there was lots of cats, his mom, Ramona, and Father Malachi Martin to greet him...

Yeah, I actually can believe the delusional and mentally ill freak show idiot Heather Wade would pull this shit.

AB already disowned this broom bitch in absentia when HW fucked over and over and over AB and his family.

HW is a disgrace to all radio show hosts to pull this pure FUCKTARD coolaid on any audience.

You raped AB tonight, HW.

Heather Wade is the Anti-Christ to AB's Memory and Legacy.

Snipe Smack

WOTR, could you call this number? Listen Live: 605-615-1481. 

Snipe Smack

Status for non listeners, she is no longer channeling

VC

Quote from: morgana213 on August 15, 2019, 11:20:44 PM
What the fuck am I listening to? Unfucking believable!   :o

You're listening to a predator Witch that never knew or understood AB, and she is shitting on AB and his family and legacy since April 13, 2018.

RIP AB.

Snipe Smack

David's channeling HB that she should quit radio and sell deep fried ice cream at the Fair instead!   :o

Snipe Smack

UPDATE: Heather has just been fired from the deep fried booth at the fair. Now what?

VC

Brig or anyone, please get the audio of this show, so we can get everything HW said AB told her.

Hey Heather! You bitch! Ask AB why he committed suicide!

WOTR

Quote from: VC on August 16, 2019, 12:28:23 AM
Brig or anyone, please get the audio of this show, so we can get everything HW said AB told her.

This is my only hope. This is a show that truly sound like it was in instant classic... And one of the first show of hers that I might listen to in it's entirety since she took over.

So Heather and Art were swinging together on Mars in days of yore until a Gorn came and kicked Martian ass?

Morgus

So Heather was on Mars in a past life and it was attacked by alien reptilians because they considered it their own colony?

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 16, 2019, 12:28:23 AM

Hey Heather! You bitch! Ask AB why he committed suicide!

Am recording, sorry, I fell asleep.

morgana213

Thank Gawd for Brig!  This will not be lost to the recesses of time.  It is pure gold!!!  Mars?  Reptilians? Oh My!  8)

Lilith

Quote from: morgana213 on August 16, 2019, 01:25:30 AM
Thank Gawd for Brig!  This will not be lost to the recesses of time.  It is pure gold!!!  Mars?  Reptilians? Oh My!  8)

Praise MV!

Lilith

Maybe Heather is having so much fun that she'll go for some extra hours. 

VC

Quote from: morgana213 on August 16, 2019, 01:25:30 AM

She destroyed herself by channeling AB. What an Attention Psycho Whore!  >:(

Quote from: brig on August 16, 2019, 01:29:00 AM
Praise MV!

Praise Brig! :)

Did you record it from the beginning?

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 16, 2019, 01:43:40 AM
She destroyed herself by channeling AB. What an Attention Psycho Whore!  >:(

Praise Brig! :)

Did you record it from the beginning?

Yes, including the hour of tunes with test calls before the show.

Lilith

Maybe this is the reason that Heather can only pronounce most words.

VC

Quote from: brig on August 16, 2019, 01:45:04 AM
Yes, including the hour of tunes with test calls before the show.

Thanks Brig!

The chicken shit HW won't take any calls. I wonder why? :D

Lilith

Heathers complete mood seemed to change as she rushed into ending the show on time.  Very Curious.

If I didn't know better, I would guess that something suddenly pissed her off...

VC

Quote from: Morgus on August 16, 2019, 01:07:19 AM
So Heather was on Mars in a past life and it was attacked by alien reptilians because they considered it their own colony?
Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 16, 2019, 01:04:32 AM
So Heather and Art were swinging together on Mars in days of yore until a Gorn came and kicked Martian ass?

HW said she watched a lot of Star Trek while vacationing her left ankle/toes for 6+ months.

Just like Leather to whip-up a channel and wet herself and Art onto a Star Trek episode. Bwahahaha! Ha! :D

VC

Quote from: brig on August 16, 2019, 01:58:52 AM
Heathers complete mood seemed to change as she rushed into ending the show on time.  Very Curious.

If I didn't know better, I would guess that something suddenly pissed her off...

Her ritual that suddenly pissed her off was to do it on AB's grave tonight. She just couldn't wait to urinate.

Hopefully, her next guest can be an exorcist that can help her with her ghost farts and remove her Art's-parts from work'in the $ Dealing with The Devil.

She is self-possessed.

Lilith

I really have no words for last nights show.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on August 16, 2019, 04:09:46 AM
I really have no words for last nights show.

She outdid herself on the vulture scale.

Gloves are off Heather. You complete and utter bitch.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 16, 2019, 04:18:39 AM
She outdid herself on the vulture scale.

Gloves are off Heather. You complete and utter bitch.

As far as I'm concerned, her sudden mood change to rush to shows end, revealed that the entire show was nothing but performance art, and her grief must be fake IMO.  I can't imagine what Arts' family must think.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on August 16, 2019, 04:26:04 AM
As far as I'm concerned, her sudden mood change to rush to shows end, revealed that the entire show was nothing but performance art, and her grief must be fake IMO.  I can't imagine what Arts' family must think.

Imagine living next door to a woman who says that your dead husband is stroking her feet and talking to her. Then broadcasts this???

Honestly I am supremely pissed right now.